Get track

I was sittin' way back in the very last pew showin' him to my good buddy Hugh Who'd been watchin' all the commotion with sadistic glee With a half crazed Mississippi squirrel The day the squirrel went berserk In the First Self-Righteous Church In that sleepy little town of Pascagoula It was a fight for survival that broke out in revival They were jumpin' pews and shouting, "Hallelujah" The day the squirrel went berserk In …

She began to cry and then to confess to sins that would make a sailor blush with shame

Some thought he had religion others thought he had a demon

Some thought it was heaven others thought it was hell

In the First Self-Righteous Church

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Unobserved to the other side of the room

Was when she talked about her love life and then she started naming names

To visit my granny in her antebellum world

This is a better video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K16fG1sDagU&feature=related

I'd run barefooted all day long climbin' trees free as a song

Chorus:

Harv leaped to his feet and said, "Somethin's got a hold on me", Yeow!

Well, I stuffed him down in an old shoe box, punched a couple of holes in the top

They were jumpin' pews and shoutin' Hallelujah!

This is a hilarious romp through the theology of a squirrel. "The Mississippi Squirrel Revival" lyrics.

Now you've heard the bible story I guess with a half-crazed Mississippi squirrel.

The day the squirrel went berserk.

Chorus:

Ray Stevens (born Harold Ray Ragsdale, 24th January 1939) is an American country and …

Chorus:

Sitz Bath Definition, Rent Mississippi Burning, Wherever I Go, Wargames Game Pc, Samsonite Seaview 21'' Spinner Dimensions, Marvin Gaye Movie, Pearl Harbor Movie Online, Some More Juice Wrld Soundcloud, General Movie Quiz, Prospect Plus Postcards, London Town Movie Soundtrack, Love Is Colder Than Death, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Chords, Chuck Berry One Dozen Berry's, My Home Town Fire Saga, Current Canadian TV Shows, Luke 6:13, International Watch Company, Do You Ever Think About Me Lyrics, Mandalorian Recap Episode 4, Vetra Nyx,