You can search for You can search for This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for: Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Misa Amane is a yandere to Light in Death Note.

When she was a teenager, she was supposed to die at the hands of a crazy stalker who claimed to be in love with her.

He confessed his love for her and asked that the two of them be together forever. She got Kira to meet her, but she didn't immediately reveal herself to him. Light would ultimately make fatal mistakes, and in his last moments, he called for Misa's help, forgetting in his pain that she was no longer a Kira and she was safely home in their apartment.Misa Amane committed suicide soon after Light's death. Misa Amane was considered the second Kira by L e, is a character of Death Note.

Misa felt extremely grateful and wanted nothing more than to meet Kira and thank him. send you an email once approved. Misa Amane

The most popular color? Quotes from "Misa Amane". Footer Yes! Her few appearances were brief, generally showing her killing criminals until Light asked her to give up her memories again. How to Look Like Misa Amane from Death Note.
Misa rejected him which caused the stalked to cry hysterically and pull out a knife. Misa Amane is a famous Japanese model. She helps him in his cause as'The God of The New World' and helps in his war against L. Tier: 10-B. Suddenly sometime during the trial, the murder suspect was killed by Kira. A year before the birth of the murderer "Kira", Misa's family was attacked and killed in their home, before their very eyes. A God of Death, Character Profile Wikia is a FANDOM Anime Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.
Light saw the unquestioning loyalty and love Misa had for him and realized he could use her and her shinigami eyes in any way he saw fit. Add Misa AMANE as a favorite today! Misa appeared at Light's house and explained to him who she was and why she wanted to help him.

Misa AMANE information, including related anime and manga.

Before he could attack the individual dropped to the ground and died. Misa now devastated, saw her chance at justice slowly slipping away. Since a Shinigami named Gelus was watching over her, he was able to avert her death by having her stalker die in a different way, which cost him his life since he saved her. RELATED: Death Note: 10 Things That Make No Sense About Misa Amane. Her interest in the The shinigami known as Rem would later give Misa a Death Note of her own, and reveal that it was a shinigami named Gelus who saved Misa from her stalker. Careful what you do, cuz "God" is watching your every move. Why not try to emulate your favorite Death Note character Misa Amane? Her parents were murdered and the man suspected in the crime had a long and drawn out trial. Jan 21, 2014 - Explore animefan fan's board "Misa Amane" on Pinterest.

"Misa wanted to contact Kira to thank him, so she sent him public messages with hidden meanings only he could understand. Misa is fiercely dedicated to Light's mission, but her devotion isn't fragile, and she isn't the type to cut and run to save herself. A year before the birth of the murderer "Kira", Misa's family was attacked and killed in their home, before their very eyes. Misa, now with a notebook of her own and a pair of shinigami eyes, set about to following Light's example and killing criminals. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll any Comic Vine content.

One night while Misa was travelling alone a crazed stalked approached.

He confessed his feelings for her, but Misa rejected him, and he concludes that "if he couldn't have her then nobody would have her", and attacked her trying to kill her.

Golden Lyrics, World War 4, Summer Cannibals, Bo-katan Headband, My Boyfriend Has A Drinking Problem Should I Leave Him, Uss Kidd (ddg 100), Ordinary Fool Sheet Music, Nouvelle Cuisine Recipes, Veera Tamil Movie, Bay City Rollers - The Bump, What Is Dearborn Insurance, Is It Safe To Swim At The Beach While Pregnant, The Great Acceleration Book, The Buffet At Wynn, Samsonite Seaview 21'' Spinner Dimensions, Inheritance Book 5, Who Am I - No System Is Safe Full Movie English Dubbed Watch Online, Lion Brand Thick And Quick Patterns, Denver Nuggets Shorts Baby Blue, Hermes Symbols, Cut Copy - Airborne, Sing About Me I'm Dying Of Thirst Sample, Lake Macquarie Population 2020, Würzburg Sehenswürdigkeiten, خرید اکانت Protonvpn, My First I Can Draw, Atelier Lydie & Suelle Switch, Islands In The Net, Who Wrote Country Comfort, Best Juice To Drink When Pregnant, Kuiil Quotes, Bon Scott Tattoos, Airplane Movies 2019, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Movie 2017 Cast, All Day And A Night Ending Explained, The Fifth Estate - Youtube 2017, Ezsploit Tool Github, Evolution Fracture, Nelson Meaning Name, Automation In Grocery Stores, Ringo Liverpool, Big Bend National Park, Dst Summer Hats, Driving Map Of Victoria Australia, Netflix Crime Series, + 18moreOutdoor DrinkingIsaacs On The Quay, Steamboat Tavern Ipswich, And More, Battle Of Nu'uanu Painting, Samsonite Bags, Deco Dance Meaning, Where Did Scott Walker Live In London, Vicinity Centres Head Office, Doctor Aphra Comic Ending, Best Casual Restaurants In Old Town Scottsdale,