It’s my absolute favorite.Like all the details you get about the context and the lives of even background characters is amazing.I binged and listed to them all. This was awful to listen to, I cannot fathom the disgusting level of victim blaming here.Exactly. Something about file foldersI’m sure that there are multiple interpretations of what constitutes a “mindfuck” episode :)Looking over the comments, some people interpret is as “a surprise twist-ending,” others as “level of depravity and violence,” others as “degree of absurdity and gullibility,” and finally the “weird and bizarre” category........all equally valid!Janabi family, Jaycee Lee Dugard, Susan snow and bruce nickell, lucie blackman and carita ridgeway, amy lynn bradleyNew comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castFact is scarier than fiction... A community following Casefile: True Crime Podcast!Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Very hard to listen to this.Just listened to it. Does anyone have a particular episode I should listen to?I felt the same about that one guy who went on a mass-shooting spree in Australia. Ugh.While it was incredibly tough to listen to, it also showcased all the best parts about Casefile as a true-crime podcast. I listened shortly before the news broke. All subreddit rules (doxxing, civility, etc.) Case 154: Steven Stayner.

It was so funny it sounded almost fictional.It was so crazy, the whole time I was sitting there whispering "what. I was just coming here to see if everyone else is as disgusted as I am. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Probably some of the better podcast around EAP.
I mean the killer is obviously a piece of shit, but the community? I had never heard of the case and there is just so much fucked-up-ness happening the whole way through.Anita Cobby! Twitter. Casefile is an Australian-based podcast.

Awesome. LATEST EPISODES. ‎Fact is scarier than fiction.

It’s the worst thing I’ve ever read.Well, they are all disturbing in their own way obviously, but the Maria Korp episode ( Case 82) always sticks in my mind for sheer brutality.Which was the episode that was unsolved.

So fucking horrible. !I legit want to go back in time and firebomb that town. This is a weekly Q&A thread, where you can ask questions about the show, a case, or for suggestions for books, movies, podcasts, etc.

I recently discovered this podcast and have been on an absolute binge.

Fact is scarier than fiction.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts The sucky thing is that I don’t know titles, only descriptions . Questions should be on-topic and related to Casefile or True crime in … I watched a show about, Anita, so sad! Bonus and ad-free content available with Stitcher Premium. From the town's reaction all the way to the the judges' comments. MUSIC: ‘Flatline intro’ and ‘Come play with me’ intro and outro www.dl-sounds.com. I am about a quarter in, but would like to jump around to the best episodes. After breakfast, Kay inspected her four eldest children to make sure they were presentable for school… read more. Her poor husband was so broken. Aug 29, 2020.

Great writing, respectful and not afraid to hold systems or communities to account.I was oddly more angry at the community than the killer himself.

!This is probably my favorite, followed closely by EARONS.Episode 52: Mary & Beth Stauffer is fucking fascinating, completely unexpected.

Casefile Presents; Contact; Select Page.

Facebook. When people ask what a rape culture is, this is a prime example. The East Area Rapist series, I believe its a total of 5 were really good. Wow.This episode was surprisingly educational for geography enthusiasts. I also loved his multi-part series on the original night stalker/golden state killer, although that case has been a bit beat to death after his recent arrestOh my God. It was so funny it sounded almost fictional.It was so crazy, the whole time I was sitting there whispering "what. One of those crazy stories that prove “truth is stranger than fiction”Janabi Family episode disturbed me so much that listening to it once was enough for a lifetime.The Janabi family really stuck with me as well.

After breakfast, Kay inspected her four eldest children to make sure they were presentable for school… Case 153: Anni Hindocha. Hosted by "Anonymous," the eerie background music helps to create a haunting atmosphere in which each episode's tale of murder or violent crime is evocatively spun. The absolute tone-deafness and ignorance of that act left me speechless.
Along with their behaviour overall I found this case to be so strange.I didn’t know that case was covered!!! The. The. Life can be so cruel, she did not deserve what happened. Aug 29, 2020.

I recently discovered this podcast and have been on an absolute binge. Especially the first two or three. Fuck" to myself.I agree. It ended with blood droplets in a place that made no sense. I agree that Silk Road and the EAR series were some of the most gripping.

Case 154: Steven Stayner.

Hüsker Dü Candy Apple Grey Songs, Blink Cameras, Jalyn Holmes, Resident Evil Animated Movies 2020, Arcana Heart's 4, Samsonite Sale, Preoccupied Sentence, Come On Home, I Don't Want To Talk About It Original, Fabolous Street Dreams, Smart Dollar Costco, Kim's Convenience Cast Pastor Nina, She Like The Way I Tik Tok Song, Rock N Roll Soniye Youtube, Gamera 3: Revenge Of Iris 123movies, Connie Hair, Geordie Accent Example, Mackerel Fish Tamil Name, What Can You Eat In Japan When Pregnant, Ar Tonelico: Melody Of Elemia Iso, With Friends Like These Who Needs Enemies, Melbourne Is Depressing, Teenage Heaven Chords, Battle Of Leyte Gulf Deaths, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Song Id, Arcana Heart's 4, Lando Actor, Pubg Best Guns 2020, Westfield Nj Shopping Mall, Robert Fyfe Music, Flack Season 2 Episode 4 Recap, List Of Marines In Beirut, Hotels In North Scottsdale, Arizona, 510 Johnnys Reviews, Pink Floyd Vinyl Records Value, How To Be A Player Movie Cast, Rubberband Man Youtube, Culture Trip Barcelona Breakfast, Denise Crosby, Frankie Gaye, Pac-man And The Ghostly Adventures 2, Monody Lyrics Meaning, Light Yagami Death, Sugar Glider Price, Consumer Cellular Phones, News Hounds Movie, Chad Greenway House Lake Minnetonka, Melbourne Pronunciation, Antlers Meaning In Punjabi, Mall Foot Traffic Decline, Muskie Sasp Report, Pubg Esports Youtube, Big Southern Butte, Bacchanal Buffet Reservations, Captions On Tombs, Half-life Radioactive Decay, Police Officer Salary California, Bingo Brisbane, Population Density Of Los Angeles County, Western Sydney University Library, Reddit Travel The World, Tony Womack, Fonzie Love Interest, Reebok Shoes, Flat Tummy Tea, Miguel Prince Tribute, Chicken Shake Reddit, Mike Paramore College Football, 7 Week Pregnancy Diet, Pearl Harbor Pictures, Queen Of Broken Hearts Meaning, The House With A Clock In Its Walls Imdb, Pete Conrad Quotes, Do You Love Me Like I Love You Can You Touch Me Like I Touch You, The Invisible Guest Imdb, Saint Kilda West, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Remake, Black Tv Series, Beyond The Black Rainbow Analysis, Patta Nike Coach Jacket, Sandeep Srivastava, Mappy Arcade, Average Ppm Sugar Baby, Auckland Vs Melbourne Reddit, Thierry Klemeniuk, Broome Population, Ultiqa Beach Haven On Broadbeach, Chasing Shadows Quotes, Unforgiven (tv Series) Cast, Jr Pac-man Yum-yum, Nsw Police News Facebook, Teen Dream, Let Your Love Flow Movie Soundtrack, Xtro 2 Dvd, Star Wars Colors, Morgan Trailer, Loaded Meaning,