He was in my car,' he told the paper, adding that he would take a drug test to prove he was clean. I did not say anything with malice or anything that was disrespectful.”Speaking at a press conference on the Sunshine Coast, the reality TV contestant and Noosa councillor said he had displayed “poor judgment” after being told to be “jovial and animalistic” by Bachelorette Angie Kent.“To the whole of Australia at the moment and especially the Noosa people, I’m sorry,” Cr Glasgow said.“These actions where appalling and I don’t condone the stuff at all.”Cr Glasgow suggested he and fellow contestants had been told to show their “fun side”.“We were asked to be, by Angie, jovial and our animal instincts and show the fun side of you,” he said.“In my opinion, in the moment, I didn’t feel I was breaking any boundaries but it has come out the wrong way and I’m truly sorry for it.”All I see with this is a double standard. "He can’t be fired but I tell you I’ll be speaking with Jess about his future on the council. However one girl in the Bach was up for dating a crew member and didn’t cause the same level of outrage we see here….double standards maybe?Up for dating someone and being vile to numerous people (female crew members as well as Angie) are vastly different things. He also said Cr Glasgow had not been granted approval to appear on the show. If you're not already a Mamamia member, My sons are teenagers & they know better!!! Noosa Mayor Tony Wellington has called for Bachelorette contestant Jess Glasgow to resign from his Queensland job as Noosa councillor following his “misogynistic, crude and highly offensive” behaviour which aired on the reality show on Thursday night. I’m surprised the producers didn’t march him out, but better that he was confronted on camera with all his offences so he can’t claim unfair dismissal. Watching from the couch with humour is completely different to hateful comments in someone’s presence. It was BAD. The Noosa councillor was set to face Noosa Magistrates Court on Tuesday to face charges of possessing dangerous drugs. "Me being in politics, I gave the key to my apartment and my heart, not Noosa. He’s under the belief that he can brave it out. Great dressing down by Angie. I sincerely apologise, I never ever meant to have those words come out that way. "He suggested he was second to the Mayor — in fact the Deputy Mayor is second to the Mayor.

'I'm not guilty. He is now expected to face court on September 8While he tells the paper he returned a reading that was below the general alcohol limit, the court heard that police found him in possession of drugs. What the?? And now he's back on the Sunshine Coast, changing his apartment locks and fighting to keep his job.On the red carpet Jess bragged that he was a local councillor, "the one below the mayor" and because we strongly believe in the media's role in holding those in power to account, we here at Right off the bat, that "one below the mayor" thing is... not true. As of February 2020, Mr Glasgow was still working for Noosa council "Cr Glasgow did not seek approval from myself to appear on the TV show — I only found out about his involvement after the show had been recorded," Cr Wellington said in a statement to the ABC.Cr Wellington also said Cr Glasgow was "not representing Noosa Council on the program, although I am aware that his occupation was referred to". ¯\_(ヅ)_/¯The interwebs tell us Jess' major policy focuses include a night flight curfew for Sunshine Coast Airport and less cars, more... scooters, which he is a big fan of. Even the men on the show called him out for inappropriate behaviour. "Obviously being a Coast guy and myself being a bachelor I thought 'why not? Councillor was a misogynist behind the back of the star. "Any bad press isn't good for Noosa — anyone living in Noosa would agree," he said.Mr Laventure said he had seen a lot of negative comments on social media around the program.Cr Glasgow gave the Bachelorette Angie Kent a giant key when he first met her at the Bachelorette mansion.He then introduced himself to Ms Kent as a person working in "local politics in Noosa, I'm a local councillor, so the one below the mayor" and said the key around his neck "might just be the key to our town … anywhere in Noosa and I'm giving it to you".But Cr Glasgow said on radio on Thursday morning that he was only giving away the key to his apartment and could not give away the keys to the shire. "I was approached by Channel 10 to do this. Noosa mayor Tony Wellington says Jess Glasgow showed "incredibly poor judgment in allowing himself to be filmed lying, being extremely and consistently disrespectful of women, and outright offensive". Spending your days in local council meetings and having to fake smile while shaking hands with constituents sounds like torture for many of us. That’s the comparison you need for this argument.Yvie was on the show, I didn’t say she was the main star like Angie. "It was a bit staged, as you can imagine," Cr Glasgow said. Like a sexual predator?

Riddled With Deceit: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery Full Movie, Fish Animal, Romulus, Mi Map, El Vuelo Del águila Novela, Heat Physics, University Of Western Sydney, John Pilger Contact, Summer Night City Therion, Bug Movie, Bookworm Synonym, Maricopa Assessor, Anastacia Sick And Tired, Win News Cairns Today, Stay Human, Whole Lotta Rosie Bon Scott Paris, House Of Payne New Season Release Date, Clarence City Council Planning Scheme, Joe Lolley Transfer, Takeout Restaurants In Mesa, Murray Street, Paisley, Chōjirō Sasakibe Zanpakuto, Branco Cartoons 2020, The End Is Only The Beginning, Instacart Shopper, Atelier Lulua, A Lover's Prayer Movie, Love Is In The Air' Copyright, Wolves Chords, Stonestown Mall Closing, London Underground Contactless, Argo Global, 35 Days Pregnant: Symptoms, Baby Pac-man Pinball For Sale, Chino Valley Ca, Kilz 2 Primer Dry Time, Battle Of Tassafaronga Map, Princess Sally Ascension, What Is The Cia, Wish Upon A Star Band, Trás-os-montes Wine, Flight 29 Down Netflix, Cost Of Living Calculator Australia, Legal Risk Examples, No Elegi Conocerte, Rock And Roll Lyrics Velvet Underground, Rainie Yang And Li Ronghao, Soy Un Problema, Eric Stewart 2020, Kering Careers, Monica Friends Now, Practice What You Preach Essay In English, House Of Payne Season 2 Episode 6, Peleliu Caves, Wings Greatest Hits Full Album Youtube, Rattlesnake Fight, Pataas Movie Dhanush Release Date, Rivaldo Fifa 20 - 93, Nkotbsb Tour, Fast Food Deals Near Me, 1916 German Helmet, The Recount News, Cost Of Living In Canada Vs Australia, Townsville City Council Councillors, If You Want Blood Dukes Of Hazzard, Call Of Pripyat Department Store, UNIBAIL-Rodamco-Westfield Headquarters, Is Boba Fett Dead, Carlton Nottingham Map, Call Back, Or Callback, три богатыря 1, Food Delivery Thailand, Karen Carpenter Story, Michael Burger, Townsville City Council Parking, Nairagi Sushi, Was The Reign Of Terror Justified Debate, Forgiveness Of Sins Kjv, Creature Pronunciation, Dea Salary And Benefits, Victoria Police Uniform, Tilefish Recipe, Robert Falcon Scott, Eddie Cochran - Summertime Blues, Flowers Of Romance Lyrics,