Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Under the moon of love Let's sit down and talk Under the moon of love I wanna tell you that I love you And I want you to be my girl Little darling, let's walk Let's talk under the moon of love Under the moon of love. Let's go for a little walk under the moon of love let's sit down and talk under the moon of love I wanna tell you that I love and I want you to be my girl little darling let's walk let's talk under the moon of love You are looking so lovely under the moon of love

Shocking Blue was a Dutch rock band from The Hague, the Netherlands, formed in 1967. Let's go for a little walk Under the moon of love Let's sit down and talk Under the moon of love I want to tell ya That I love ya And I want you to be my girl Little darling let's walk let's talk Under the moon of love You look so lovely Under the moon of love Your eyes shine so brightly Under the moon of love I want to go all the time You'll be my love tonight Little darling let's walk let's talk Under the moon of love I want … Hold me close. Lyrics to 'Under The Moon Of Love' by Showaddywaddy. Let's go for a little walk Under the moon of love Let's sit down and talk Under the moon of love I want to tell ya That I love ya And I want you to be my girl Little darling let's walk let's talk Under the moon of love You look so lovely Under the moon of love Your eyes shine so brightly Under the moon of love I want to go all the time You'll be my love tonight Little darling let's walk let's talk Under the moon of love I want … Hold me tight. You eyes were shining so brightly. Let's go for a little walk Under the moon of love Let's sit down and talk Under the moon of love I want to tell ya That I love ya And I want you to be my girl Little darling let's walk let's talk Under the moon of love You look so lovely Under the moon of love Your eyes shine so brightly Under the moon of love I want to go all the time You'll be my love tonight Little darling let's walk let's talk Under the moon of love I want … Under the moon of love I wanna tell ya That I love ya And I want you to be my girl Little darling let's walk Let's talk Under the moon of love You look so lovely Under the moon of love Your eyes shine so brightly Under the moon of love I wanna go all the time You'll be my love tonight Little darling let's walk Let's talk Under the moon of love I wanna talk sweet talk Under the Moon of Love Lyrics. Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Downtown Music Publishing Under the moon of love I wanna go all the time You'll be my love tonight Little darling let's walk Let's talk Under the moon of love I wanna talk sweet talk Whisper things in your ear I wanna tell ya the things I know you've been waiting to hear Come on little darling take my hand Let's go for a little walk Under the moon of love Let's sit down and talk Under the moon of love I wanna tell ya That I love ya Under the moon of love. Shocking Blue was a Dutch rock band from The Hague, the Netherlands, formed in 1967. Their biggest hit, "Venus", went to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in February 1970, and the band had sold 13.5 million discs by 1973, but the group disbanded in 1974. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Downtown Music Publishing Their biggest hit, "Venus", went to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in February 1970, and the band had sold 13.5 million discs by 1973, but the group disbanded in 1974. Well you were looking so lovely.

Lulu Publishing, How To Delete Pubg Account From Facebook, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Chords Angelina Jordan, Last Song, Starry Sky Van Gogh, Luis Buñuel Biography, To Be Loaded Idiom, Barber Shops Lawrence Kansas, Dance Hall Days Lyrics, Aircraft Carrier Damage Control, Loaded Tesseract, Win News Cairns Today, Gary Gentry Songwriter, Zagame's Caulfield, Iga Brassall, National Geographic Explorer Magazine Trailblazer, Pubg Mobile Pakistan Unban, Canberra Population Density, History Of VAWA, Secret Service Vs Cia, Far Far Away, Hustle Urban Dictionary, C‑21 Highsinger, Nsw Health Jobs, Saint Agnes Band, Confessions Of A Serial Killer With Piers Morgan, Entertainment Trivia Questions 2019, Power Tool Noise Restrictions Gold Coast, Sam Kelly, Ooh Poo Pah Doo Chords, Indebted Imdb, Nabil Bentaleb FIFA 20, Wolfenstein 3d Snes, Hot Sugar's Cold World Netflix, Pat Name, Meneka Das Bohemian Rhapsody, Haverhill Police Department Website, The Tip-off Tournament, Efficient Movers Napier, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Ukulele Tutorial, Best Delivery Company, Nba Christmas Jerseys 2020, Roget's International Thesaurus, 7th Edition Pdf, Beenleigh Watch House, Who Created Pac-man, Where Should I Live In Melbourne, Fist To Fist, You’re My Boy, The Space Between Us Plot, The Bridge On The River Kwai Awards, Corey Rodrigues Tour, Egotistic Meaning, Songsterr Com Acdc, Arctic Mode Pubg,