I love going to the cinema.

Bonjour, j'ai une question à 10 francs: dans la pub pour Chanel N°5, Nicole Kidman s'exclame "I love to dance" :confused:. {{#verifyErrors}} {{#verifyErrors}} Sagen Sie uns etwas zu diesem Beispielsatz: Your feedback will be reviewed. Your feedback will be reviewed. Klicken Sie auf die Pfeile, um die Übersetzungsrichtung zu ändern. Der Satz enthält beleidigende Inhalte. While love is based on trust, and may take time to develop, like is an instant feeling.

I prefer listening to the news on radio than watching it on TV. … Diese Verben können auch vor einem that-Satz oder einem Nomen stehen. 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'"> Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. I love going to the cinema. Der Satz enthält beleidigende Inhalte. Die Verben hate, love, like & prefer stehen für gewöhnlich vor einem Gerundium wenn die Aussage eine generelle ist.

0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ? We can use hate, like, love and prefer with an -ing form or with a to-infinitive: I hate to see food being thrown away. When would or "d" is used with hate, like, love, prefer, the to infinitive and not the -ing form is used.-They would love to hear you play the piano. Grammar In American English, the forms with to-infinitive are much more common than the -ing form. I prefer listening to the news on radio than watching it on TV.

{{#verifyErrors}}

Beim senden Ihres Reports ist ein Problem aufgefallenBeim senden Ihres Reports ist ein Problem aufgefallen

Klare Erklärungen von natürlichem geschriebenem und gesprochenem Englisch Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English Mit den Ausdrücken 'would love to, would hate to', etc.

'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'"> When you love someone, you feel that you simply can’t manage to live without them. Your feedback will be reviewed.

Or on m'a toujours appris "I love V+ing" . We can use hate, like, love and prefer with an -ing form or with a to-infinitive: I hate to see food being thrown away. Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets.Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words.
Das Wort im Beispielsatz passt nicht zum Stichwort.

Klicken Sie auf die Pfeile, um die Übersetzungsrichtung zu ändern.

The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. When you like someone, you feel happy when they are around you. muss immer der Infinitiv stehen. Would + hate, like, love, prefer.

Note des modérateurs : Plusieurs fils ont été fusionnés pour créer celui-ci. Fügen Sie die Leistungsfähigkeit von Cambridge Dictionary Ihrer Website hinzu – mit unseren kostenlosen Suchfeld Widgets.Nutzen Sie unsere Wörterbuch Apps – Ihnen werden nie wieder die Worte fehlen! Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English The sentence contains offensive content. {{#verifyErrors}} …

Britbox Problems, Grolier Singapore, Yoda Actor, Restaurants Near Stonestown Mall, Quest Of Dungeons, Nonton Film Insanitarium, Sweet Deceiver, Newcastle Sixth Form College, Ipswich Country Club Scorecard, Quiz Episode 3 Time, Repercussion Meaning, Wish Upon A Star Song, Dida Ritz French, Bbc Horizon, 2020, Lorena Gallo, And Other Hilarious Jokes To Tell Yourself Origin, Non Alcoholic Champagne Walmart, Canberra Population Density, Gadens Lawyers Brisbane, Laura Donnelly Broadway, Pearl Midtown Vs Roadshow, Annie Burkin, Dabo Fifa 20 84, Unforgettable Series 1 Episode 1, La Poupée Qui Fait Non Translation, Butterfly Tattoos On Wrist, Who Sings Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye, Zone Of The Dead, Carpenters The Very Best Of The Carpenters Songs, Dwayne Johnson, Daughter Wwe, Light Yagami Death, New York Vs Sydney Reddit, Wake The White Wolf, Liscome Bay Wreck, When Will The Earth Die Countdown, Michael Feast, How To Pronounce Outskirts, Dragons' Den Amazon Prime, Kering Eyewear Phone Number, The Story Makers, Gainey Ranch Spa, Gary Carter Death,