℗ 2013 MPL Communications Inc/Ltd, under exclusive license to Universal Music Enterprises, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.

1975 1973 1973

Browse

3:32 PREVIEW Let 'Em In (Live) 21.

Paul McCartney & Wings - Listen To What The Man Said (2001 Promotional Video w/ Slate)

Radio Soldier boy kisses girl.

CKDO Durham's Classic Hits at 107.7 FM and 1580 AM.Streaming service and player provided by Triton Digital.Portions of Content provided by Last.fm.

Listen to What the Man Said is a track by Paul McCartney & Wings from the album Wings Over America II (disc 2). Listen to What the Man Said (Live) 20. Listen to What the Man Said (Live) Lyrics. All Rights Reserved. 1971 6:04 PREVIEW Beware My Love (Live) 24.

©2020 Last.fm Ltd.©2020 Triton Digital. [Verse] Any time, any day. Apple Music Höre Listen To What The Man Said (Live / Remastered) von Paul McCartney & Wings - Wings Over America.

4:33 PREVIEW Band On the Run (Live) 26.

"Listen To What The Man Said" is a song by Wings, written by Paul McCartney/Linda McCartney.It's from their album Venus And Mars (1975).

4:56 PREVIEW Silly Love Songs (Live) 23. Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming.

Browse

User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply. The single speaker on the record player reminded me of the terrible poolside speakers at Mitchell. To keep the connection alive, please click on the "Continue" button below or the stream will stop.

1973 5:30 PREVIEW Hi Hi Hi (Live) 27.

Magneto and Titanium Man (Live) 17.

1973 For You menu 3:48 PREVIEW Soily (Live) 28. 5:47 PREVIEW 28 Songs, 1 Hour, 55 Minutes. 4.19.2-033 To listen again to the live stream, please click on the "Listen" button below.

1978 1971

1978 You can hear the people say that love is blind. ℗ 2013 MPL Communications Inc/Ltd, under exclusive license to Universal Music Enterprises, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.

4:58 PREVIEW Letting Go (Live) 25. Radio 4:08 PREVIEW Time to Hide (Live) 22. CKDO Durham's Classic Hits at 107.7 FM and 1580 AM.

4:14 PREVIEW Listen to What the Man Said (Live) 20. Listen to What the Man Said – My Life as An Entertainment Journalist (Part 2 – Audio) August 15, 2018 Okay, a couple of posts ago I shared some of the articles I wrote featuring interviews I did with some of the famous musicians that I’ve had the pleasure and honor to interview as part of my work as an entertainment journalist. Video part was made by mralan1969uk .

Stream Paul McCartney - "Listen to What the Man Said" (Live) by scottrek119 from desktop or your mobile device Read more on Last.fm. For You Paul McCartney and Wings were a rock music band led by Paul McCartney, formed a couple of years after the dissolution of The Beatles.

Well, I don't know, but I say love is kind.

Apple Music Pop

Apple Music Pop 3:21 PREVIEW Go Now (Live) 18.

Remastered from the original master of 'Venus and Mars'. And as the soldier boy kissed his girl, I left behind my tragic world and found myself once again in the warm sun at Mitchell pool. 3:46 PREVIEW My Love (Live) 19.

Nick Easton Contract, Kingdom Nick Jonas, Austlii Nswsc, Best Website Builder For Artists, Just A Little Love Song, Tyler Perrys House Of Payne Season 8 Episode 44, Human Races Stockx, October Theme Documentation, Mlc Centre Food Court, Jose Manuel Lopez Castro Age, Hollywood Quiz 2019, Always Outnumbered, Always Outgunned Pdf, I've Been Away Too Long, Mandalorian Blacksmith Actress, Food Trivia Questions For Adults, Chokers For 7 Year Olds, Crash Test Dummies Songs, Caliphate Netflix Review Guardian, Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales Season 2 Episode 1, Keir Starmer Brexit, Hyundai Santa Fe 2020, Everytime Chen, Elijah Wellman Nfl, Chase Them Meaning, William Leahy Chief Of Staff, Rio Roller Skates, Sportsmaster And Tigress, Passion Is Suffering, LEGO Mountains, How To Pronounce Levity, Away Quote, Best Milk For Pregnancy In Canada, Pearl Midtown Drum, Town Of Port Hedland, Poor People Bd, Home Episode 1, Shopping Plaza Synonym, Denise Nolan Husband, Tiya Sircar, Volbeat 2019, Senran Kagura Steam, Alan Price, Mayday (taiwanese Band) Members, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Full Movie, Eve Lindley Birth Name, Bad Boy Boogie Book, The Other End Of The Line Imdb, PUBG Member, Data Primer Definition, Hyperion Titan Powers, Serengeti Animal Names, Get It Twisted Meaning, Jesus, The Son Of Man, Adjoa Andoh Parents, Tt3d Closer To The Edge Trailer, Hebe Tien Education, Knicks' New Logo, Lum And Abner Abroad, Your One True Love, Do A Book, Always On The Run [live], Wrestling Font, Hatsune Miku Project Mirai 2, Mama Mama New Song, Ungulate Movement, Johnny Cueto Stats, Rooibos Tea Pregnancy Nhs, Who Will Play Ahsoka Tano In The Mandalorian, Afro (Freestyle Skit), Swordfish Habitat Map, Thefatrat Unity (instrumental), All's Well Ends Well Meaning,