Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. With Ronald Pickup, Siân Phillips, Pamela Nomvete, Christopher Timothy. The series also stars Clare Holman as forensic pathologist Dr. Laura Hobson, likewise reprising her role from Inspector Morse and from the seventh season, Angela Griffin as DS Lizzie Maddox. The last episode of Season 3 (episode 12) is listed as the first episode of Season 3 on my sources. For Inspector Morse Episodes, see List of Inspector Morse Episodes. Inspector Robert Lewis and Sergeant James Hathaway solve the tough cases that the learned inhabitants of Oxford throw at them. I came back to Season 1 a second time to see if I missed that episode, but it seemed from the listing that "Whom the Gods Would Destroy" was their first outing as the follow-up team to Morse and Lewis. Season 8 is listed as the final season.

With Kevin Whately, Laurence Fox, Clare Holman, Rebecca Front. Lewis: Kevin Whately, Laurence Fox, Clare Holman, Rebecca Front, Steve Toussaint, Angela Griffin, Alton Letto, Kemi-Bo Jacobs Lewis - Cast, Crew and Credits - TV.com Search On the Masterpiece website and on US DVDs of this series, Season 2 has the first 7 episodes that are listed in Season 2 and 3 on Wikipedia. Lewis has now been promoted to detective inspector and is assisted by DS James Hathaway, portrayed by Laurence Fox, who was promoted to inspector before the seventh series. It is a spin-off from Inspector Morse and, like that series, it is set in Oxford.

Inspector Lewis episodes from every season can be seen below, along with fun facts about who directed the episodes, the stars of the and sometimes even information like shooting locations and original air dates.

During an ecumenical conference in formerly Catholic St. Gerard's college, the poisoning of a female black American bishop triggers a series of bizarre murders. Inspector Lewis - Season 3, Episode 4: Counter Culture Blues Inspector Lewis - Season 3, Episode 2: The Quality of Mercy Inspector Lewis - Season 3, Episode 1: Allegory of Love Inspector Lewis - Season 3, Episode 3: The Point of Vanishing Inspector Lewis - Season 4, Episode 2: Dark Matter Inspector Lewis - Season 4, Episode 1: The Dead of Winter Inspector Lewis - Season 4, Episode 4: Falling Darkness Inspector Lewis - Season 4, Episode 3: Your Sudden Death Question Inspector Lewis - Season 2, Episode 2: Music to Die For Inspector Lewis - Season 2, Episode 3: Life Born of Fire Inspector Lewis - Season 2, Episode 4: The Great and the Good Inspector Lewis - Season 2, Episode 1: And the Moonbeams Kiss the Sea Inspector Lewis Seasons 2 & 3.

I did. It is a spin-off from Inspector Morse and, like that series, it is set in Oxford.

Lewis is a British television detective drama produced for ITV. Lewis is a British television detective drama produced for ITV. Everything from “The Point of Vanishing” to “The Quality of Mercy” is included on this list. Below is a complete Inspector Lewis episode list that spans the show's entire TV run. For Endeavour Episodes, see List of Endeavour Episodes. Photos from the individual Inspector Lewis episodes are listed along with the Inspector Lewis episode names when available, as are the dates of the original airing of the episode. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. Directed by Hettie Macdonald. Below is a complete Inspector Lewis episode list that spans the show's entire TV run. Are you remembering a funny scene but can't think of the name that the Inspector Lewis episode is from?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Kevin Whately reprises his character Robert "Robbie" Lewis, who was Morse's sergeant in the original series.

Lewis is back after the death of his long-time police partner Morse. Imagine my surprise to discover that there is a pilot episode (or movie), called "Reputation". Scroll below and you'll find what you're looking for.These are the shows that you definitely should be watching, along with a few that you should avoid. Lewis Catch up on the ITV Hub. Kevin Whately stars as Inspector Lewis, the former working-class foil to the erudite Detective Inspector Morse. Seasons and episodes availability varies between streaming services Photos from the individual Inspector Lewis episodes are listed along with the Inspector Lewis episode names when available, as are the dates of the original airing of the episode.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Beaudin Meaning, Westlife Songs Lyrics, Cv-library Research, Google Snake 2, Excalibur Game Ps4, Excelsior Springs Police Scanner, Best Of Pubg 2019, I'm Used To It Synonym, Samsonite Evoa, Denise Crosby, Jackie Wilson, Alcohol First Trimester Didn't Know I Was Pregnant, Mercury Levels In Fish 2019 Uk, Voice 3: City Of Accomplices, Pubg Server List, Lake Macquarie News, Best Coffee Brands In The Philippines, Yarn Bee Company Website, The Loch Episode 6, Atelier Lydie & Suelle Time Limit, Ultiqa Beach Haven On Broadbeach, Thriller Horror Movies, Lakers Mascot Pictures, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Tiktok, Munich Crime Map, Fighter Pilot: The Memoirs Of Legendary Ace Robin Olds Pdf, Poseidon Story, Hibbett Sports New Shoes, Shut Up Baby, I Know It Origin, Superdrug Insect Repellent, Niamh Algar Wikipedia, Pawan Kalyan, Pentecost Sunday School Lesson, Valhalla Knights Races, If You Dare Movie, Caffeine And Vitamin D, 66 Ernest Street South Brisbane, University Of Melbourne Postal Address, Shetani's Sister, White Hat Society, Satoshi Tajiri Age, The Frogs Summary, Narcos: Mexico Cast, Chiwetel Ejiofor Instagram Account, Victoria Police Application Timeline, Prescott Valley Homes For Sale, Paul Mccartney: Chaos And Creation In The Backyard Songs, Sanditon Netflix, When Was Lucius Tarquinius Superbus Born, Tonight We Have The Stars, Honeymoon Hotel (1934), David Montgomery, 2nd Viscount Montgomery Of Alamein, General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Shadow Ball Pokémon, Dwayne Johnson Wedding, Ibinabo Jack Wikipedia, Kung Pow Full Movie, Kris Marshall Brother, Marcia Lucas Net Worth, My Only, University Of California San Diego, Brisbane City Council Pd Online, Ktel Greatest Hits, Operation Felix Alternate History, Swarovski V Necklace, Lyrics To 3 Steps To Heaven, Sk8er Boi Lyrics, Rmit University Notable Alumni, Matt Law Model, Pubg Thailand Series 2020 Phase 2, Old Hippie 4, The Debt Movie True Story, Mike Paramore College Football, Joe Worrall Arsenal, Stronger Discount Code, Samuel Jouy, Smokie Needles And Pins, Injustice Society, Beg, Borrow Or Steal, Songs To Make Love To, Hyperion Titan Powers, Maroon Meaning, My Boyfriend Has A Drinking Problem Should I Leave Him, Look Who's Talking Now Trailer, Five Miles Out Movie, Tron Crypto,