I only live because you love me I'd die the day you say goodbye I wanna hear you say you love me Even though it's a lie Let's pretend Things are like they were before the end Let's pretend We're still lovers and not just friend Trick my mind with a light on your lips Lulu – Let's Pretend Lyrics. Mickie Most Gershon

Album LULU Let's Pretend Lyrics. Let's Pretend lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group Label Columbia I only live because you love me I'd die the day you said goodbye I wanna hear you say you love me Even though it's a lie Let's pretend Things are like they were before the end Let's pretend We're still lovers and not just friend Trick my mind with a light from your lips Lyrics to 'Let's Pretend' by Lulu. I only live because you love me Let's Pretend Lyrics: I only live because you love me / I'd die the day you said goodbye / I wanna hear you say you love me / Even though it's a lie / Let's pretend / Things are like they were before I only live because you love me / I'd die the day you said goodbye / I wanna hear you say you love me / Even though it's a lie / Let's pretend Love Loves To Love Lulu (1967)

How To Sunbathe On Your Front When Pregnant, Risk Control Pdf, Weir Views Council, Hyundai Tucson Uae, Leila Mimmack Movies And Tv Shows, Atlas Statue For Sale, Two Weeks To Live 2020 Release Date, Boyce Avenue Duets, King Crimson - I Talk To The Wind, I Love Rock And Roll Meaning, Lana Gomez Age, Sv-98 Civilian, M1 Traffic Report, Robespierre Ap Euro, Rockhampton Airport Phone Number, Will There Be Any More Hamish Macbeth Books, Teresa Season 1 Episode 152, Ode To My Family Meaning Abuse, Broke Cancelled, La Trobe College Australia, Danny Vitale Combine, Cost Of Living In Bhutan, One More Love Song Lyrics Meaning, Box Hill Institute, Midway Movie Japanese Translation, Sugar Glider, Queen Of Clubs, Heinz Puzzle For Sale, Letter Of Employment Template, Karen Carpenter Story, I'll Be Loving You Always Lyrics George Michael, Pan Pan Game Switch, Animal Ethics Philosophy, Don't Make Waves The Byrds, Bansuri Instrument, To End In Smoke Meaning In Urdu, Types Of Inheritance Biology, Bryan Ferry Don't Worry Baby, Yoda Actor, Raf Harvard Aircraft, Peter Boyle, Chamber Of Reflection Genius, Rhapsody In White Best In Show, Moving To A New Town And Starting Over Uk, PUBG Profit, Swedish Police Car, Tree Quote, Brennan Brown, Wedding Veil Etiquette, Jack And Diane Cover, Is Tilefish Good To Eat, Laurent Capelluto Height, + 18moreBest Dinners With KidsKathmandu Kitchen - Dublin, Al Vesuvio, And More, High On Life, Skin & Bones, Mdt Time Zone Vs Pacific, Manifest Cast Imdb, C'est Une Poupee Qui Fait Non Youtube, The Asset Movie, Come Outside Episodes, High Mercury Foods, Passion In Life, Can You Do Arbonne 30 Days To Healthy Living While Pregnant, Dancing With The Moonlit Knight Tab, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Full Movie, Dreaming Song, Sebastian Professional Logo, Mass Leader Songs, Marbury Radar, Ballarat Postcode, Shunsui Kyōraku's, Down To The Honkytonk Chords, Jeon So Min Brother, Nightmare House 1, Let Your Love Flow Movie Soundtrack, Nora Zehetner 2020, Rising Sun Buffet Price, Chandler City Off, Bon Jovi I Don't Like Mondays, Frankenstein Movie,