Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Do you know any background info about this track?

Loading player… You say you work on weekends / At seven in the morning / You f like an old friend / You say your ex was pretty boring, well me too

Del Water Gap - Let's Pretend (Letra e música para ouvir) - You say you work on weekends / At seven in the morning / You fuck me like an old friend / You say your ex was pretty boring, well me too / …

Do you know a YouTube video for this track?

Del Water Gap is an American alt-folk trio from New York, NY. vistas 93. 4

[F Gm G C Bb Dm] Chords for Del Water Gap - Let's Pretend (Official Audio) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 1 5 Del Water Gap is an American alt-folk trio from New York, NY. Let's Pretend Del Water Gap. And you walk me to bodegas I forgot they're open late night Maybe someday I could date ya We'll play dress up and I might need you.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Do you know a YouTube video for this track?

So let’s pretend that I’m your man And you’ll never mind me staying out when you’re at home in bed Oh and it’s the fool who fell for you No, it’s not me talking, don’t believe a single word he says to you Oh let’s pretend you’ll picture me too Oh let’s pretend you’ll picture me too Oh let’s pretend you’ll picture me too

John Pilger Contact, Movies To Go Dvd Player Troubleshooting, Pakistan Esports Ranking, Chester Nimitz Leadership Style, Cooking Fever, Jose Manuel López Mclaren, Westfield Sydney, The Space Between Us Full Movie Online Hd, City Of Greater Geelong Drysdale Depot, Polyvinyl Chloride Structure, Watch Resident Evil: Damnation 123, Her Majesty, Bug Movie, Gloucester Underground, The Oxley Tavern, Innerspace Netflix, Berel Before You Go Lyrics, Real Genius Full Movie, Orchard Medical Practice, The Name Of The Game - Mamma Mia, Carolina Ale House Waverly Menu, Ahsoka Live-action Series, Cush Jumbo Parents, Federal Air Marshal Job Series, Fibber Mcgee And Molly 1939, World War In The Balance Pdf, Tearaway Metacritic, A Poem Is A Naked Person, Best Coffee Brands In The Philippines, Beyoncé All Night, Leif Erikson Death, Https Mega Nz 1pruedrj Bonsfxk89ctwr A7nbwalaricd5ec_gpycmaxermqsq, Joy Mcmanigal Daughters, Brendan Greene Story, The Outsiders Sodapop, Ge N Uci, Suzi Quatro - 48 Crash Album, PUBG DLC, Floral Green, Henri De Toulouse-lautrec Art Nouveau, City Of The Angels, Torquay Holiday Park Ensuite Cabin, The Blade Itself, Apache Junction To Phoenix Az, Jolin Tsai Height, Ice Cold Lil Tjay, Wham Bam Shang-a-lang Release Date, Reed College Tuition, Collision Meaning In Gujarati, Gracie Abrams, Albacore Plane, A Man Of No Importance, Wolcott, New York, Shiro Meaning, Nelly Country Grammar Album Cover, High-risk Synonym, Cellarmasters Contact Number, True Crime Podcasts, Maroon Meaning, Hacked Trailer, Rose Benefits For Skin,