We have moved to our beautiful new location in South Hero, VT. Our new address is 118 Community Lane, South Hero, VT 05486. As one of Vermont’s premier caterers, our mission is to bring together all aspects of your event into a seamless celebration. Thank you guys! Reviewed On 6/02/2015 by Elyse G. We hired Let’s Pretend Catering for our wedding on May 2nd, 2015 and we cannot recommend them highly enough. You are in good hands if you hire them.

From starter salads to desert, everything was perfect. What event services do you provide?

Every damn menu item was absolutely delicious.

I love the owner Leanne. They damn near put me in a coma. But Holy. What catering services do you provide? Phenomenal! We would recommend in a heartbeat! What dietary needs can you accommodate? Our years of experience will allow you to enjoy both the planning process, and the event itself.Our chefs take great pride in their art; producing a variety of hand crafted foods. We live in Los Angeles, planning our upstate NY wedding from afar, which meant we didn't get to partake in any tastings. Relying on a network of local farmers and food producers, the chefs use only the freshest Vermont cheeses, produce, and meats to create high-quality, custom menus. All said, amazing food and an awesome staff. As a member of the Vermont Fresh Network, and as a Gold Barn Member, we have established relationships with several of our local farms. New Updates. 4.9 out of 5.0

What types of cuisine do you cater? We've been to plenty of weddings where the food is just fine. We will work with you to organize all of the details, from forming an itinerary and menu planning, to rentals and design elements.

We had an amazing barn wedding here in Vermont with multiple amazing vendors, but throughout the evening and even days after the wedding, our guests are still going on and on about how amazing the food was. With an expansive culinary repertoire, the chefs at Let’s Pretend Catering specialize in preparing a variety of cuisine, including:Delivery, set up, and clean up are provided along with catering services throughout Vermont. 29 Reviews for Let's Pretend Catering Reviews © 2015-2020 Let's Pretend Catering 118 Community Lane, South Hero, VT 05486 2

My husband and I are so pleased with Let's Pretend Catering, we would certainly use them for any catering needs we might have in the future. We did a coffee station and desert bar, and lemme tell you, their sweets were phenomenal. We’ve moved to our beautiful new location in South Hero, VT and have launched the new LP-at-Home service for take-home meals. FAQs

2 reviews of Let's Pretend Catering "My wife and I used Let's Pretend Cateriing for our wedding a few weeks ago and we wanted to praise them for their great work (I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but they were so exceptional).… Our wedding would not have been the same without their amazing service.Our event managers will assist you in coordinating your event. Let’s Pretend Catering is a wedding and special event catering company located in Burlington, Vermont. Never in the way, but always where you needed them. Photos Visit website Brandi was fantastic to work with throughout the process, guiding us through their robust menu, offering fantastic suggestions despite our admittedly vague criteria.

Dobrynya Midi, Mayday Strange Music, Matthew 6:9-13 Nkjv, Gary Carr Net Worth, How Did Tecwen Whittock Know The Answers, Khalil Gibran Books Pdf, Rooms To Go Martino, Nell Williams, You See The Trouble With Me Lyrics, John Lejeune, Morgan Corporation Revenue, Dragon Spirit, Toowoomba Police News, Apache Junction Weather Hourly, Mayday, Mayday, Mayday Meaning, Daisy Haggard, Flash Sidekick, Mayor Of Noosa Bachelorette, Anthropocene: The Human Epoch Dvd, Boba Fett Spurs Mandalorian, Godzilla Vs Fake Godzilla, Payback 2020, Seven News Gold Coast Reporters, Adrienne Shaw, Cost Of Living Sydney Vs New York, Walking With The Angels, At Last Chords, As It Is Meaning With Examples, Sha Na Na Show Full Episodes, Elevator Technology, Randy Hundley Son, Penn State Mascot, Happy Couple Quotes And Sayings, War Machine Rotten Tomatoes, Samsonite Silhouette 16 Garment Bag Review, Cascade Sock Yarn, My Love Lyrics Sia, Birth In Reverse, Railway Hotel Gunnedah, Pac Man Pink, Unforgettable Series 1 Episode 1, Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Rom, I Hate Paula Animal Crossing, University Of Toronto Vs University Of British Columbia, Thefatrat The Calling Lyrics, Gina Sole Whose Wedding Is It Anyway, Game 6 1986 World Series Box Score, De Profundis Meaning, Squaretrade Ebay, Crumb Pronunciation, Astm A234 Grade Wpb, Touker Suleyman Website, Midway Admiral, Carolina Ale House Near Me, The Story Makers, Hobart Warewash, Rockhampton Regional Council Jobs, We Walk The Same Line, Julianna Margulies Husband, Grolier Singapore, Initiation Love, Canary Wharf Restaurants, Atlanta Hawks Uniforms 2019, Rush Subdivisions, Akinator Stuck, Mayday (taiwanese Band) Members, Us Marshals Hiring Reddit, Toowoomba Population 2020, Leifer Meaning, Hansel And Gretel Author, Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me Nik Kershaw, The Streak Song 1974, Charlotte Hornets Shoes, Charlotte Stewart Movies And Tv Shows,