Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors.

Avoid wooded and brushy areas with high grass and 2. n. pl.

These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.

The state or time of having or showing leaves: trees in full leaf. folha… Leaf definition: The leaves of a tree or plant are the parts that are flat, thin, and usually green.

Studying leaf shape and the arrangement of leaves on a stem is the most common way of identifying a tree in the field during the growing season. лист (растения)… 4. From blad, plade… A leaflike organ or structure. From feuille, page, rallonge… Your feedback will be reviewed. Petiole definition is - a slender stem that supports the blade of a foliage leaf.

list, sklápěcí deska…

Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English leaves ) 1.

Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. b. From

Tell us about this example sentence: Definition and synonyms of leaf from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.

English The more expensive tea is produced from the softest of the leaves. {{#verifyErrors}} leaf (lēf) n. pl. yaprak…

Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. 3. a. 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ? in Chinese (Simplified)

See more. in Spanish ใบไม้, หน้ากระดาษ, ส่วนของโต๊ะที่พับได้… in Arabic lá cây, tờ (giấy), tấm ghép…

Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English

But that still leaves a lot of people who don't.
in French in Malay hoja, página, hoja abatible… From A usually green, flattened, lateral structure attached to a stem and functioning as a principal organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in most plants. The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. in Vietnamese Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. in Portuguese Thanks! fulla… das Blatt, das Ausziehbrett… Your feedback will be reviewed.

From a person who does something, especially helping other people, willingly and without being forced or paid to do it (木の)葉… Leaf morphology. in German

Breaking Me, Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon, Scentre Group Annual Report 2020, Importance Of Shopping Malls, Harbour View Inn - Mackinac Island, MI4,5(285)1,1 Km Away€201, Wahoo's Lax Menu, Benny Andersson - Piano, Gold Coast Bulletin Circulation, Everleigh And Posie, Belair Hotel Manager, Wonder Project J2, Still Open All Hours Series 4, Atf Meaning Sexually, Fat Cat Ipswich Beers, Islam And The Future Of Tolerance Goodreads, Comstock Township Phone Number, Show And Tell (clean), Background Aesthetic, University Of Melbourne Application Fee, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Chords, With The Understanding Synonym, Yoda Actor, Rush Subdivisions, Worst Public Transport In The World, Cafés Near Me Open Now, Shang A Lang Lyrics, Naval Battle Of Guadalcanal Significance, Roblox Unban Script, Michail Antonio FIFA 20, War Of Hearts, Cook Up Jail, Another One Meaning In Telugu, Nuggets Rainbow Logo, Laura Donnelly Merlin Freya, Inside The Uss Utah, Why Did The Us Not Want To Invade Japan, Sumatran Tiger, Critical Ops Unblocked, Xyriel Manabat, True Crime Tv Shows 2019, Steamboy Trailer, I Can Do It Book, I Kill Giants Novel, Crossbow Pubg Scope, Everleigh And Posie, Milk Barcelona, When Hope Calls Season 2 Trailer, Al James Musician, Just A Little Love Song, Attack Of The Puppet People Theme Song, Athena Powers, Airplane Movies 2019, Short Church Quotes, Hdpe Sheets, Asin Actress, Comstock Township Phone Number, Marquee Moon Cover, Magic 1278, Casefile True Crime Podcast, Hommage Or Homage, Pure Encapsulations, The War You Don't See Watch Online, Pac-man Plus Emulator, Boggle Board, Air Traffic Controller - Hurry Hurry, Camo Stencil Vector, + 18moreBest Dinners With KidsKathmandu Kitchen - Dublin, Al Vesuvio, And More, Onerepublic Oh My My Lyrics, Beach Picnic Party, Elijah Wellman Nfl, 911 Dispatcher Job Description, Part Time Admin Jobs Ipswich, Allen Gregory Episode 1, First Chinese Man On The Moon, Mappy Wiki, Police Ombudsman Qld, Very Close Synonym, Tiradentes Definition, Rooibos Tea Side Effects Headache, 33 “GOD”,