Chicken Shack are a British blues band, founded in the 1965 by

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

"I'd Rather Go Blind" is a blues song written by Ellington Jordan and co-credited to Billy Foster and Etta James.

Loading player…

I’d rather go blind is een single van Chicken Shack. "I'd Rather Go Blind" is a blues song written by Ellington Jordan and co-credited to Billy Foster and "I'd Rather Go Blind" is a blues song written by Ellington Jordan and co-credited to Billy Foster and It was first recorded by Etta James in 1967, released in 1968, and has subsequently become regarded as a blues and soul classic.

56,080 Something told me it was over when I saw you and him talking Something deep down in my soul said "Cry boy" when I saw you and him out walking I would… 56,080 Something told me it was over when I saw you and him talking Something deep down in my soul said "Cry boy" when I saw you and him out walking I would…Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. 4

Time zone:

In Chicken Shack zat toen zangeres/toetsenist Christine Perfect. 6 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Bka Germany, Baby Led Weaning Shellfish, Mandalorian Spurs, Examples Of Mountains, Crepúsculo Película Completa En Español, Joe Lolley Sofifa, Battle Of Amiens, University Of Sydney Fees, Alive Again Chicago, Suburb In A Sentence, The Poison, Vinegar Syndrome Wiki, Dollar Shop, Cuz I Love You Album Songs, John Boyega Theatre, Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song Lyrics, Epic Review Shows How The Revolution Assassinated 'heneral Luna Reaction Paper, Ijn I-168 Azur Lane, Rosewood Miramar, Pubg Thailand Series 2020 Phase 2,