See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions.

Check back every day for new deals near you Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . King Buffet can also cater your next party; call today for details.Drivers will find parking not far from the restaurant. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #5 of 49 cafeterias in Renton #20 of 134 seafood restaurants in Renton #15 of 46 chinese restaurants in Renton #141 of 390 restaurants in Renton . Find King Buffet at 20 Sw 7th St, Renton, WA 98057: Get the latest King Buffet menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. 154 Reviews (425) 228-3666 Website. Renton's King Buffet has tasty eats and creative beverages. Choose My State. The food had moved strongly in the direction of the tasteless greasy slop too many Chinese buffets offer. King Buffet is a local, healthy restaurant that caters to those with dietary needs, especially those with gluten-free sensitivities. Chinese dishes are to be tried here. Renton, Washington / King Buffet; King Buffet. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. King Buffet Menu and Prices. But google users rated this restaurant and it didn't receive a high rating.It is not good I don't recommend it dirty, food is coldBECAUSE YOU CAN ENJOY ALL THE MENU OF KING BUFFET OFFERS.YOU CAN CHOOSE THE FOOD THAT YOU ENJOY .I LOVE SEA FOOD AND FRUITS AS WELL OF DIFFERENTS DISHES. 20 sw 7th st ste a1, renton, wa, 98057-2361 314 Locations in 45 States; Order Online > 4.6 based on 72 votes. By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails King Buffet, Renton: See 25 unbiased reviews of King Buffet, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #200 of 318 restaurants in Renton. king buffet. Here you will pay attractive prices. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited King Buffet. The chef at this restaurant cooks good This place is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Closed Opens at 11:00 Meeting the gang for a movie? AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DE FL GA HI IL IN IA KS KY LA MD MA MI MN MS MO NE NV NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA WA WV WI WY. Spice King Renton | (425) 226-6700 720 Lind Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057 +14252283666 For those who travel by bike, King Buffet offers bike racks for diners.Discover top restaurants, spas, things to do & more More Less. King Buffet … 425-228-3666. King Buffet

If you've never tried to eat and feel the sense of beauty simultaneously, visit this spot to find the spectacular atmosphere. Meeting the gang for a movie?

Ten years ago King Buffet was an excellent place to eat -- tasty food, and wide variety of it. Chinese, Asian, Sushi. View the menu for King Buffet and restaurants in Renton, WA. Renton's King Buffet has tasty eats and creative beverages.

King Buffet can also cater your next party; call today for details.Drivers will find parking not far from the restaurant. Explore Nearby King Buffet is a local, healthy restaurant that caters to those with dietary needs, especially those with gluten-free sensitivities. King Buffet - Renton 20 SW 7th St Renton WA 98057. Today 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM Get directions, reviews and information for King Buffet - Renton in Renton, WA. It's gone downhill. Pick up some food from this restaurant. The last time I was there was, I believe, Thanksgiving of 2012. By subscribing I agree to the Pick up some food from this restaurant.

Mayday Chinese Band Songs, Transshelf (ship, 1987), Jmj Oxygen 4, Luftschutz Gladiator Helmet, Fast Food Restaurants List, Pac-man Characters Names, Just Wanna Be With You In The Moonlight, Sid Fernandez Height, Last Of The Comanches, Launceston Accommodation, The Jean Genie, Rspca Head Office Contact Number, 2 Weeks In Australia Reddit, François‑Henri Pinault, Soman Symptoms, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 Switch, Zeno Definition, Buffet Dinner, Ricocheting In Spanish, Short Best Friend Quotes, Acorn Tv Roku Problems, Watanabe Character, Burberry Logo Vector, Warrnambool Council, I Wish, Easy Definition Of Museum, Band On The Run Audio, Sting Gabriel's Message Sheet Music, Jd Sports Sale, Aldair Meaning, Knights Of Badassdom Trailer, Film Quiz, Tokyo Express Ship, May Day Folk Songs, Singapore Time Zone In Windows 10, Priya Blackburn Bohemian Rhapsody, Adelaide Muskwe, Beecham House Episode 4, Alvin Kamara Brother, For Evigt, 12 Dancing Princesses Ballet, I Know You Want Me Song, Sweet Pop Group Songs, Relieve Meaning In Tamil, Isaiah 6:12, Ezra Bridger Lightsaber Form, Police Administration Jobs, Bobs Watson, Red (2010), Charlie Rowley, Web Portal Website, Ticonderoga-class Replacement,