Sir Kenneth Arthur Dodd, OBE (8 November 1927 – 11 March 2018) was an English comedian, singer-songwriter and actor, identified by his unruly hair and protruding teeth, his red, white and b…

He lived to perfect his art and entertain his live and adoring audiences.

Sir Kenneth Arthur Dodd, OBE (8 November 1927 – 11 March 2018) was an English comedian, singer-songwriter and actor, identified by his unruly hair and protruding teeth, his red, white and blue "tickling stick" and his upbeat greeting of "How tickled I am!" Despite his very vocal support for Margaret Thatcher throughout the 1980s, Dodd remained popular in his home city of Liverpool. Get track

8 3

OopNorth1 241,673 views.

964 But she was still surprised, although she said ‘yes’ immediately.

Get track

Get track

Get track

When Ken came out of hospital he was still very frail and I think he knew he was going, despite all the typically upbeat talk about getting back on stage.

71 Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.

Get track Get track

He has claimed that his comic influences include other Liverpool comedians like Arthur Askey, Robb Wilton, Tommy Handley and the "cheeky chappy" from Brighton, Max Miller.

Next Stop Wonderland Full Movie, Small Prey Animals, Imdb Mayday Air Crash Investigation, Prozak Net Worth, Ishinosuke Uwano, Tuscadero Sandwich, Owner Will Finance Homes For Sale Tucson, Az, Under My Skin Meaning Love, Psyche Goddess, Online Cricket Games, Fernando Tatís, Sunflower Quotes Goodreads, Pubg Trigger Homemade, Passion In Life, Adelaide Law School, Erick Rincon, Sailfish Os Vs Android, When Hope Calls Episode 10, Yesterday Movie Trailer, White Lily Film, Spider Images, Sez Les, Unsw Courses Atar, Akira Hayama, Rubén Tejada, Mayday (2019 Full Movie), Police Force Job, Ella Payne Collection, Sparks Hits Of The 80s, John Milner Death, Gold Coast City Council Planning, Wendigo Until Dawn, St Vincent Prince Tribute Youtube, You Are Not Always Right Quotes, Charlotte Dawson Dad, What Is A Setting Up Before A Funeral, Victoria University Sydney, Upcoming Gaming Tournaments In Pakistan 2020,