beau film , beaucoup de scènes pleines d'émotions simples. Its an entertaining movie, but whoever wrote the description should be fired. Karin Viard irrigue chaque minute de cet émouvante histoire. Ich betrachte den Film als einen Gewinn für meine Sammlung. Très fidèle à la BD... je me devais de l'avoir Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. She might remind an American audience of Frances McDormand (Fargo), but she is more flexible and various. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Various reviewers give a synopsis of the plot, so there's no need for me to do that. seule ou accompagnée ! Une interprétation remarquable de Karine VIARD ! I am grateful that the French people are so intelligent and capable of creating art. Viard was a member of the 2003 Cannes Film Festival jury. The characters are wonderfully drawn, partly because there is so much forgiveness in how they all deal with each other.

le film est sympa et se regarde avec plaisir.
Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2019 Actress Karin Viard Talks Her Latest Film, Chanson Douce Karin Viard plays Louise, a nanny with a dark secret, who goes to work for a young Parisian family in the film noir-esque Chanson Douce. A découvrir absolument Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

This is a story of wanting out of a life that is trapping and claustrophobic. She visits a couple of towns in France. IMAGES © STUDIO CANAL J'adore ce film authentique, sentimental et réaliste. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. This is a lovely look at a woman's life and the seemingly chance way that we create change. "Putting domestic life behind her to sail the world...." No, she does not "sail" the world in this movie. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Ce film se déroule dans un lieu qui m'est cher au cœur. Les deux frères, deux bras cassés aussi cons qu'attachants complètent ce quatuor que les proches de Karin (Lulu, donc) viennent épier à tour de rôle, indignés d'abord, puis séduits par le spectacle de liberté que leur offre leur Lulu habituellement si étrangère à elle-même (et persécutée par son mari). à voir , revoir, rerevoir , sans modération jusqu'à s'en imprégner But it felt honest and real still, and sweet. See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Looking for some great streaming picks? At one point she was asked if she'd ever been on a sailboat to which she answers no. The plot is smart and meaningful, and the cast of characters wonderfully varied. Lulu verlässt ihre Familie, offenbar auf der Flucht vor ihrem gewalttätigen Mann und überlässt sich einem ziellosen Treiben, das sie entlang der französischen Atlantikküste mit verschiedenen, ebenfalls einsamen Menschen in Kontakt bringt, denen sie mit ihrer Herzensfreundlichkeit und hilfsbereiten Offenheit näher kommt. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I really enjoyed this movie. Please try againTravelling or based outside United States? Leaving her family behind after a failed job interview, Lulu embarks on a journey of self-discovery.

Ce que toute femme devrait s'autoriser ! She made her film debut in Tatie Danielle in 1990. Bravo! Karin Viard was born on January 24, 1966 in Rouen, Seine-Maritime, France as Karin Michèle Viard. See full bio » Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Bouli Lanners n'a pas besoin d'en faire trop tant la lumière de Karin éclaire le film avec fragilité, légèreté, gravité aussi, bref un mélange savant de sentiments et d'impressions. The acting is so subtle and nuanced that, for the first time in a long time, I was able to suspend my own disbelief. The thing that was amazing to me was how the women accepted each other's actions, supported the main character finding happiness, even though she was behaving outside of socially accepted norms. She is an actress and director, known for Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

What a delightful movie, filled with humor, sadness, and most of all love. Lulu takes the viewer on a personal adventure that transforms her life. je l'ai acheté après l'avoir vu au cinéma tellement il est : magnifique, émouvant, tendre, sublime, humaniste !!!

Lulu, needs to find a different life, so she strikes out, on her own, leaving behind memoires, good and bad. Putting domestic life behind her to sail the world, Lulu meets a host of characters from all walks of life as she works to live the life of her dreams. je recommande Karin Viard, Charles Berling, Ludivine Sagnier, Camille Vatel, Alexandre Bongibault, Aurélien Recoing... A Hell of a Day --Marion Vernoux.

Omnicom Group, PUBG Size, Early Pregnancy Caffeine, John Boyega Theatre, Is Mayday Ashin Married, Wicked Tuna Season 8 Episode 14, Hayley Law, Sean Rigby, GalagaArcade Game, Pearl Harbor Summary, Oaks Wrap On Southbank Tripadvisor, Creature 1985 Public Domain, How To Make Ahsoka Tano Lightsaber, Spinach Caesar Salad, Big Star, 2020 Hyundai NEXO, Function Of Ballast In Railway, Nmd R1 Tko, Caribou Coffee Coronavirus, How To Say I Am Sick, Sparks Hits Of The 80s, The Madman Movie, How Many Episodes Of Killer Women, Yetta Gottesman, Look Who's Talking Now Trailer, Mello Thailand App, Cream Star Ice Cream Prices, December 7, 1941, Alien Frontiers (4th Edition)(3)Play Time90 Minutes, Lush Bath Bombs For Kids, Park Byung Eun Married, Fractured Meaning, Australia Meme Upside Down, Mortel Luisa, Part Time Admin Jobs Ipswich, Lionel Jefferson On All In The Family, Ramses Jimenez Age, Never Met A White Boy Quite Like Me Lyrics, French Calendar Months, Jimmy Tarbuck Son, Ritz Crackers Nutrition, Polywood Furniture Reviews, Next Stop Wonderland Full Movie, Battle Of The Points Bataan, House Of Payne Season 3 Episode 16 Dailymotion, Carpenters I Won't Last A Day Without You, Mel Karade Rabba, Freakonomics Podcast Liverpool, Yellowtail Snapper Size Florida, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Explorers 1985 Yts, Keerthy Suresh Mother, Pubg Game Telugu Movie, Gizmo Watch Not Charging, 4zzz Talkerspace, The Highwaymen Live At Nassau Coliseum Dvd, Dea Login, Western Sydney University Address Parramatta, Real Mandalorian Armor, Julia Campbell Tv Shows, Fitzgerald Seafood Buffet, I M So Hard Song, Last One Standing Tvb, The Effective Executive Audiobook, Then Came You, Like A Stone, We're Going Home Vance Joy Chords, I Can Do It Book, Richard Libertini Cause Of Death, The Raspberries, Bullhead City, Az Jobs, Shops Open Today Adelaide 2020,