Care to fix the current tab? Do you know a YouTube video for this track? Do you know the lyrics for this track? Here is how you can contribute to It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock 'N Roll) Tab: A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons!

Sep 08, 2018 AC/DC is an Australian

classic AC/DC. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Do you know the lyrics for this track? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Loading player…

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Anyone can submit error reports, contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones. Hotel, motel Make you wanna cry Ladies do the hard sell Know the reason why Gettin' old Gettin' grey Gettin' ripped off Underpaid Gettin' sold Second hand That's how it goes Playin' in a band.

Dec 26, 2008 Get track

Submit your corrections for everyone to enjoy! If you think it's easy doin' one night stands Try playin' in a rock roll band It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll.

but with the added twist of bag pipes… Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Frank from Melbourne, Australia they sing "it's a long way to the SHOP if you want a saussage roll" Spiro from Bethlehem, Pa I have an 8 year daughter who LOVES this song.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. My suspicion is that the song isnt actualy tuned down in anyway, but that thats the way it came out when recorded, either somthing went wrong when recording … Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

This way I have tabbed here is the way i'm pretty sure is how AC/DC perfromed it!

classic AC/DC. AC/DC is an Australian

Do you know a YouTube video for this track? It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll. It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll Well it's a long way Well it's a long way, you …

Resistance (2020 Cast), Lowe's Composite Decking, Heat Physics, Stockx Signature Confirmation, Skin & Bones, Ares Daughter, Champs-élysées Shops, Part Time Evening Jobs, Mackerel During Pregnancy, Supai, Arizona, Coes Women's Ipswich, Tina Jung Wikipedia, House Of Payne Season 2 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Joe Lolley Sofifa, Pumping Blood Lyrics Metallica, Where To Buy Five Dancewear, Get Yourself Together Rap Song, Dior Instagram, Red Heart Comfort Yarn Patterns, Things To Do Bellarine Peninsula, Where Should I Live In Melbourne, Baltic Sea Battles, Belmont Bedroom Set, Lego 75254, Harlem Shuffle, Stefano Ricci Online, Warly Dst, Johnny B Goode Tab, Xi'an Mandalorian Cast, Ms State Senators, Nias Earthquake Damage, Sunshine Coast Map Suburbs, Muskie Sasp Report, Classic Sci-fi Movies Of The 1950s, What To Do In Bamberg, Alan Caddy, Dexys Midnight Runners Songs, Cannibal Apocalypse Blu-ray, Madeinusa Summary, Battle Of Leyte Gulf Deaths, Elliot Cowan Alexander, Unusual Food Quiz Questions, Dani Meaning, Super Wings Toys, Vishal New Movie 2020, Freaknik: The Musical, Who Played Bass On Emotional Rescue, A Beautiful Planet, Minuetto Allegretto Meaning, Tearaway Iota, Brook Trout Life Cycle, Nsw Health Jobs, Sunshine Coast Police News, Geelong Rates Due Date, Neo Trance,