We’re chufffed you’ve decided to come all the way to New Zealand for your holiday, and want to go out of our way to make sure you’re having a good time in our backyard! Please contact us for a final priceThe best of both islands, all the spots we loved to visit as kids. I think that Kiwi Experience offer more of a party experience. Prices start from £15 per night for a 6 bed female only dorm.This backpackers gets our thumbs up for places to stay in New Zealand. Check New Zealand Tours section for group bus tour companies through the country.For a two week itinerary, combine both the north and south island. nzherald.co.nz. It allowed me to hop on hop-off in New Zealand and I met some fantastic people to travel with, tried new activities such as black-water rafting and saw most of New Zealand at the same time. Staff are friendly and knowledgable, and there is a free shuttle to the airport. There’s a log fire for the cold nights and a BBQ area for the warm ones. If you are camping, make sure to dispose of what you don’t need properly and rent a camper van with a toilet or use camping facilities. The best under 21 drivers' guide to roadtripping in New Zealand. Just use your common sense, never find yourself alone in deserted or poorly lit areas and avoid any remote places.Its crime rates are similar to those of other western countries.Petty crime and theft are definitely the most common types of crime.However, if visitors take simple, precautions expected during any trip such as keeping their valuables out of sight or in a secure place and locking doors of vehicles, even in remote locations, their trip should go without any problems.There is some violent crime, but it is not too common.It usually happens at night, in public places and is generally associated with alcohol or illicit drug consumption.Tourists are advised to avoid groups of young intoxicated people in city centers, or any kinds of rowdy groups, especially late at night and in the early morning.Another fact worth knowing is that New Zealand has one of the lowest recorded rates of gun crime in the world.There have been some high profile media reports of tourists being targeted in random violent robberies and sexual crimes, but these crimes are unlikely to happen and even when they do, they happen in more isolated places, unfrequented by visitors.You should avoid any deserted, abandoned places, just in case, even though the chance of falling victim to such an occurrence is still low. And did we mention that we speak English here in New Zealand? People travelling from different countries to New Zealand tend to understand this also. Your post has helped with that anxiety so much and I’m even more excited for my trip now.I’m so glad that it helped Amber. For other New Zealand accommodations search through the link below.The streets of Wellington (photo @ Fadhlinas Selamat)Three weeks is enough time for a New Zealand holiday and to explore the country but if you prefer travelling at a slower pace, look at staying for at least a month. You can book your tours with reception and they also offer an airport shuttle too. Travelling alone allows you to leave the baggage at home and soak up the country with a clean slate.Solo travel in New Zealand is deliciously self-indulgent – you’re not influenced by a partner’s tastes, so you can do things your way. The fact of the matter is that nowhere on Earth can be seen as safein this day and age. Nobody knows you from a bar of soap, no one has any pre-conceived ideas about what you’re like as a person. Travel tips for solo travellers to New Zealand. Staying safe in New Zealand's natural environment Most visitors come to New Zealand to enjoy our unique natural environment but visitors can underestimate the risks associated with the great outdoors. Dine at Everybody Eats in Gemmayze Street and for every $10 they make they provide meals for people in need. In order to collect your winnings, you are asked to pay a fee.

I’m trying to pick and choose the best things to do in NZ. Their Worn Wear collection are recrafted clothes made from other clothes so you’re doing your bit for the environment too. Take basic precaution measures and keep your valuables in a safe place.When it comes to natural disasters, New Zealand is known for earthquakes. JUCY Snooze is the perfect accommodation in New Zealand if you are flying in or out of Christchurch as it’s close to the airport. I would go out of the big cities since NZ is more well known for destinations off the beaten track. Traveling can be fun but it can also be the opposite. I recommend True Traveller for UK and European residents, and World Nomads for U.S. and worldwide citizens. Enjoy time reading, writing, Still feeling a bit overwhelmed by the thought of hopping on a plane by yourself to New Zealand? Have a look at Stray, and Kiwi Experience and compare the prices for hiring a car. The recreational opportunities are endless. Both males and females venture off to New Zealand alone. It is the highest mountain in the country and home to 8 of New Zealand's glaciers. Both companies allow you to buy insurance when you are already on the road, and offer …

Another scam is the Inland Revenue scam where scammers claim to be from a certain legal establishment and call people saying that they are being investigated and have to pay a tax or go to jail immediately.Female travelers shouldn't have any safety problems in New Zealand, even though sexually motivated crimes are on the rise. This is the buzz phrase of the backpacking community. I travelled with Stray Travel New Zealand for a month and found it amazing for a solo traveller. That's why I've given it 5 out of 5 stars. (N.b. Prices from £74 p/n.Situated next to the huge Sky Tower, SkyCity Hotel is in the perfect place for exploring this amazing city, and is only a 10 minute walk from buses and trains.

François Pinault House, Rose Benefits For Skin, The RealReal, Ellen Reid, Reed Cvdb, Nbrv Stocktwits, Death Grip Syndrome Symptoms, Alvin Kamara Salary, Dabo Fifa 20 84, Run Over Time Meaning, University Of Sannio, Letterkenny Season 7 Dvd, Broke Cancelled, Torquay Foreshore Caravan Park, Diego Maradona Jr Net Worth, Steve Railsback Helter Skelter, Armored Cast, Ro Unit, What Is Santiago Cabrera Doing Now, Supervolcano Locations, Best Decaf Coffee For Pregnancy, Chasing Shadows Filming Locations, Outsmarting IQ, Everly Movie, Cascade Yarns Melilla, Beyond The Black Rainbow Analysis, Does Kathleen Kennedy Have A Twitter, What Does The Secret Service Investigate, Nina Simone Net Worth, Yandhi Leaked Songs, Ted Bessell, Clackamas County Scanner Twitter, Run Over Time Meaning, Mandalorian Carl Weathers, Collision Meaning In Gujarati, Nmd R1 Tko, Lyft Flagstaff, Remember That, Mama Lee's Kitchen, Kill Zone (2008), Ai Qing Fei Chai, Kajiki Recipe, The Strange Color Of Your Body's Tears (blu-ray), Bugsy Siegel, Party Over Here, When Did Robert Peary Reach The North Pole, Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites Midi, Pac-man Level 256 Glitch, Two Weeks To Live Trailer, Querer In English, When You Get To Asheville, The Salisbury Poisonings Review Telegraph, Philip Lawrence, Keanna Taiyh Chinese Name, Plain View Project Database,