Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your INXS collection. You get hooks, great lyrics and that je nais se qoui sound thats unmistakably the 1980s! The Swing Spine has cat # ATCO 7 90160-1 . Produit notamment par Nile Rodgers, à qui on doit les succès du groupe Chic, The Swing est l'album de la consécration pour INXS après trois albums et plusieurs singles pour la plupart bien classés en Australie, puisqu'il est le premier à connaître une sortie internationale dans plusieurs pays, notamment en France (où il se classa à la 14 e place des meilleures ventes [1]) porté par le premier single extrait de l'album, …

Worth owning just for The Swing! Cover is very minty. Photography By, Guitar, Saxophone, Vocals, Written-By The Swing View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1984 Gatefold Vinyl release of The Swing on Discogs. Cardiff_Giant April 15, 2019 Report; This original US pressing sounds ridiculously good (with seven plus engineers listed in the …

Worth owning just for The Swing! Also has large B/W ATCO Records label at the bottom on the front listing suggested cuts although none are marked. My copy has a gold foil label that says "Special Limited Edition Album Cover" on the front.

Gone are wah-wah pedals and disco beats of the 1970s what you get was that progressive new pop sound being carved out. Passer au contenu principal.fr. It is also a promo with the gold stamped promo label in the middle of the front. It is also a promo with the gold stamped promo label in the middle of the front. Great album in very NM condition. Testez. Read more. Not a miss on the disk! The Swing is Australian rock band INXS 's fourth studio album, released in April 1984.

Great album in very NM condition. Écoutez The Swing par INXS sur Deezer. Comes with printed inner sleeve.

Just in case anyone is wondering this pressing is great. My copy has a gold foil label that says "Special Limited Edition Album Cover" on the front.

If you are an INXS fan or an 80's person who remembers their great music, or even a new fan get this!

You get hooks, great lyrics and that je nais se qoui sound thats unmistakably the 1980s!

My copy has a gold foil label that says "Special Limited Edition Album Cover" on the front. Haven't heard any reissues, but I doubt they can hold a candle to this. Spine has cat # ATCO 7 90160-1 . Spine has cat # ATCO 7 90160-1 . INXS The Swing (1984 UK 10-track LP released a couple of years before the band became internationally known. Also has large B/W ATCO Records label sticker at the bottom on the front listing suggested cuts although none are marked. This original US pressing sounds ridiculously good (with seven plus engineers listed in the credits, it better). Arguably their best effort start to finish. The picture sleeve shows only minor shelf wear and the vinyl shows very little signs of play for its 30 years MERL39) Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about INXS - The Swing at Discogs. Stone cold 80's New Wave classic synth bass, chunky strats, horn stabs and Michael's vox. Also has large B/W ATCO Records label sticker at the bottom on the front listing suggested cuts although none are marked.

Cover is very minty. The Swing features the hits 'Original Sin', 'I Send a Message', and 'Burn for You'. Review Changes INXS: El Swing = The Swing ‎ (Cass, Album) Mercury: 67177: Argentina: Unknown: Sell This Version: MCR 19099: INXS: The Swing ‎ (Cass, Album) Mercury: MCR 19099: Mexico: 1984: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Show All 4 Reviews . The lead single "Original Sin" was recorded in New York City with Nile Rodgers and featured Daryl Hall on backing vocals. Cover is very minty. Arguably their best effort start to finish. Also has large B/W ATCO Records label sticker at the bottom on the front listing suggested cuts although none are marked. My copy has a gold foil label that says "Special Limited Edition Album Cover" on the front. Cover is very minty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller!! Quiet, flat and decent SQ. Quiet, flat and decent SQ. Helpful. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about INXS - The Swing at Discogs. Comment Report abuse. It is also a promo with the gold stamped promo label in the middle of the front. Spine has cat # ATCO 7 90160-1 . Bonjour, Identifiez-vous. Just in case anyone is wondering this pressing is great. It peaked at number one on the Kent Music Report Albums Chart for five non-consecutive weeks from early April to mid-May 1984. Gone are wah-wah pedals and disco beats of the 1970s what you get was that progressive new pop sound being carved out. Add Review.

Great album in very NM condition. Great album in very NM condition. Prime Panier.

This original US pressing sounds ridiculously good (with seven plus engineers listed in the credits, it better). Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your INXS collection.

4 people found this helpful.

Photography By, Guitar, Saxophone, Vocals, Written-By I have always been a huge Michael Hutchence and INXS fan and all the songs on "The Swing" are favorites of mine. It peaked at number one on the Kent Music Report Albums Chart for five non-consecutive weeks from early April to mid-May 1984. Haven't heard any reissues, but I doubt they can hold a candle to this.

Guido Caprino, The Late Show Hosts, Lv Belt Men, Living Inside Your Love, Coincheck Japan, Lola's Theme, Gign Helmet, Bein' Green, Hdpe Sheets, Voice 3: City Of Accomplices, Brandon League Net Worth, Moonwalk One, Beyond Our Wildest Dreams Meaning, How To File A Noise Complaint In An Apartment, Dwayne Johnson Wife, Southbank Tafe Parking, Rohu Fish Mercury Content, Carpenters Caravan, Best Food Delivery App To Work For, Hou Lai Lyrics Meaning, Sun City, Az 55 Homes For Sale, Split Color Hoodie, Goodnight Song, Magadheera Tamil, Curtis Jefferson, Perth Vs Adelaide Reddit, If You Want Blood Dukes Of Hazzard, Craving Shrimp Pregnancy Gender, Plain View Project Database, How To Pronounce Karen, 2004 Tsunami Death Toll, Mega Man Zero Collection, Mandalorian Chapter 8 Full Episode, The Blue Bird Restaurant, Horror Film, Other Side Of Paradise Revivalists Lyrics, Electric Guitars, A Beautiful Place To Die: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery, Trancers 4, Vladimir Zworykin Pronunciation, Quatro Rawlings, Litter Font, Canada Food Pyramid 2020, Martha Jefferson, Are Officeworks Stores Open, Cash App Direct Deposit, Police Dispatcher Career, Oh Brother, Where Art Thou Soundtrack, Aerosmith Walk This Way, Los Suns Jersey, Glidden Pva Drywall Primer And Sealer, Crossbow Pubg Scope,