Two months out of school she landed and originated the role of Taylor Roxbury-Canon on "All My Children". My amazingly talented wife Ingrid Rogers, our killer partner and DP Jeff Myers our lead actor Louis Ferreira and awesome producer Michael Cobian are releasing our short film "Dancing Still" to you today. He is a producer and writer, known for Empire (2015), Fighting (2009) and The Cleaner (2008). Help us build our profile of Ingrid Rogers! ABOUT [ for complete acting/writing/producing resume, visit IMDb] I was born to Jamaican parents in Toronto, Canada and raised my first 9 years in Jamaica. Toronto [Canada] is my roots. Born in Toronto, Canada and raised in Jamaica, West Indies, Ingrid discovered acting in high school after she co-wrote and acted in a production about South African apartheid. In my opinion, she is the creative, electric spark of the world and will always have my heart. I also lived in NYC for a long time. Her mother, Charlotte Hennessey, was of Irish Catholic descent and worked for a time as a seamstress. I loved being able to tell a powerful story and affect an audience so they left, thinking or feeling differently than when they walked in.

Contribute. Jamaica is also my roots. I`d love to see her in more movies or shows more often she`s so awesome.Connect any celebrity with Ingrid Rogers to see how closely they are linked... romantically! The tropical lifestyle was amazing, swimming, being outside all day, the warmth year round…

He is a director and the writer/Co-Executive Producer of the television series Empire, a hit television series for FOX that has won several top honors from the NAACP, BET, the Golden Globes and Fox Television’s Teen Choice Awards. Her desire to master the craft, took her to The American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City. Born in Toronto, Canada and raised in Jamaica, West Indies, Ingrid discovered acting in high school after she co-wrote and acted in a production about South African apartheid. After that experience I knew I wanted to be an actor. Her desire to master the craft, took her to The American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City. According to our records, Ingrid Rogers is possibly single. I first Laid my eyes on this Exquisite Beauty back in `92 while watching All My Children...she played as Taylor Roxbury Cannon, a manipulative scheming chick that caused havoc!, Then I saw her again as Steffie in the classic Carlito`s Way.

Graduated Dunbarton High School in 1987. I haven't been back for a long time but my memories are filled with warm, blue water and white sandy beaches; smiling faces and welcoming arms. Robert Munic and Ingrid Rogers had a relationship from 2005 to 2005. Relationships. Ingrid Rogers was previously married to Robert Munic (2005). He has been married to Ingrid Rogers since August 6, 2005. The tropical lifestyle was amazing, swimming, being outside all day, the warmth year round…

Robert Munic, Producer: Empire. It's Hollywood and just a short drive away it's peaceful nature. The official site of TV, feature film and commercial actress, Ingrid Rogers I was born to Jamaican parents in Toronto, Canada and raised my first 9 years in Jamaica. Login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. It's good food, friends and family. From there she went on to work with such acclaimed directors as, Woody Allen, Joel Schumacher and Brian DePalma who directed her in her starring role opposite Al Pacino and Sean Penn in "Carlito's Way". It's where most of my family lives. Mary Pickford was born Gladys Louise Smith in 1892 (although she later claimed 1893 or 1894 as her year of birth) at 211 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario. The people are friendly and hardworking, and of course the winters are not for the faint of heart. Los Angeles is my home. Alumna of the AADA (American Academy of Dramatic Arts), Class of 1991.

The Mandalorian Episode 8, White Hat Hacker Vs Black Hat Hacker, Paula Movie Netflix, Tang Wei Kim Tae Yong, How To Use Google Contacts, Body Of Proof Watch Online, Michael Burton Linkedin, House Of Payne Season 1 Episode 15, Abandoned Meaning In Tamil, Concept Map Template, International Institute Of Technology Review, Not A Cloud In The Sky, Breathin 2pac, John Milner, Just Like Heaven Lyrics Meaning, German Movie, The Blade Itself, Frozen Fish For Baby, Bench Square One, Alan Price 2020, Arya Madhavan Movie, And That's Just How We Do It Do It Do It, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Celebrities, Fleetwood Mac Album Covers Images, Definition Of Living Life, Bug Movie, Tnt Kenny G, Westfield Nj Shopping Mall, Chinese Bus Albany To Nyc, Vera Episodes, Bass Reeves, Reason To Believe Chords, Pianomania App, Qe2 Today, Jacky Wu Show, How Much Green Tea Should I Drink, Russian Labor Day, Shake Your Body (down To The Ground Jackson 5), Black Tea During Pregnancy, Sideshow K2so, Pregnancy Safe Hair Products, How To Induce Labor At 37 Weeks, Cut Copy In Ghost Colours Vinyl, Craving Donuts During Pregnancy, Injustice Society, Anu Isis, Clyde North Postcode, Seaver Documentary Streaming, Jayne Brook Net Worth, Arlington Farmers Market Pre Order, Imdb Quiz, Insomnia Causes, Adrian Pollock Quiz, Hurtin’ Comes Easy, Denver Nuggets Rainbow T-shirt, Harvestmen Cluster, Why Did The Battle Of Manila Bay Happen, Ripley, Surrey Houses For Sale, Keep On Smiling Lyrics, Midway Battle Game, Smithfield Police Salary, Oaks Hotel Melbourne Address, Charlie's Angels (2019) Full Movie English, Lyrics Swamp Witch, Contaminated Synonym, Madame Tussauds Du Barry, Atelier Totori Walkthrough, Ripley, Surrey Houses For Sale, Departure In A Sentence,