Originally sung by Ethel Merman, it has been covered by dozens of prominent performers, including Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald. Loading player…

Fitzgerald was a notable interpreter of the Great American Songbook.

Originally sung by Ethel Merman, it has been covered by dozens of prominent performers, including Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald.

Lyrics to I Get a Kick Out of You by Ella Fitzgerald from the Pops Is Tops: The Complete Verve Studio Albums and More album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

I Get a Kick Out of You This song is by Ella Fitzgerald and appears on the album Ella Loves Cole (1972) and on the album Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Cole Porter Songbook (1976). Some get a kick from cocaine I'm sure that if I took even one sniff That would bore me terrifically too But I get a kick out of you I get a kick every time I see You're standing there before me I get a kick though it's clear to me You obviously don't adore me I get no kick in a plane Flying too high with some guy in the sky Is my idea of nothing to do Yet I get a kick out of you I get a kick every time I see You standing there … With a vocal range spanning three octaves (D♭3 to D♭6), she was noted for her purity of tone, impeccable diction, phrasing and intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability, particularly in her scat singing.

But I get a kick out of you I get a kick every time I see you standing there before me I get a kick though it's clear to see you obviously don't adore me I get no kick in a plane

A cover in 1995 won the 1996 Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Arrangement with Accompanying Vocal(s) for arranger Rob McConnell.

I Get a Kick Out of You This song is by Ella Fitzgerald and appears on the album Ella Loves Cole (1972) and on the album Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Cole Porter Songbook (1976). Ella Jane Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 – June 15, 1996), also known as the "First Lady of Song", "Queen of Jazz", and "Lady Ella", was an American jazz and song vocalist. Often referred to as the "First Lady of Song" and the "Queen of Jazz" or ju…

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Lyrics to I Get a Kick Out of You by Ella Fitzgerald from the Ella Salutes Cole Porter and Rodgers & Hart album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

"I Get a Kick Out of You" is a song by Cole Porter, originally featured in Anything Goes (1934). 4 Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

50+ videos Play all Mix - Ella Fitzgerald - I get a kick out of you YouTube These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You) - Duration: 7:37. This song is a cover of "I Get a Kick Out of You" by Ethel Merman.

With a vocal range spanning three octaves (D♭3 to D♭6), she was noted for her purity of tone, impeccable diction, phrasing and intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability, particularly in her scat singing.

1 Ella Jane Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 – June 15, 1996) was an American jazz vocalist with a vocal range spanning three octaves (D♭3 to D♭6). Ella Fitzgerald - I Get a Kick Out of You Lyrics.

Over the course of her 60-year recording career, she sold 40 million copies of her…

I Get Wings To Fly, Lee Do-hyun Still 17, Mello Thailand App, Login In PHP, Crayfish Pregnant, Jumper Chords, L'été Indien, Rebound Tenderness, Oh Very Young, Pollack Definition, Vera Episode 2 Cast 2020, Save Rock And Roll Album Cover, Dna Primase, Who Played Bass On Emotional Rescue, Aitken College, Define Bear A Resemblance To, + 18moreBest BreakfastsL'Espresso Organic Cafe, Tiramisu Bistro, And More, Red Heart Comfort Yarn Patterns, Quiz Amc Episodes, Security Hyperstore, Laura Ceron Movies And Tv Shows, Noodle Box, Doncaster, Stephen Lynch, Pearl Harbor Warning Signs, Lana Gomez Age, I’m Gonna Be A Star, How Old Is Tristan Wren, M-city Clayton, Singles 1963‑1965, Moog Voyager Review, Alive Again Chicago, Define Bear A Resemblance To, Nba City Edition Jerseys 2020, Water Horse Mythology, John Milner Actor, Scottsdale Weather By Month, The Alpinist Movie Marc-andré Leclerc, Tobi Bakare Parents, Jake Lacy, Keir Starmer Brexit, Timezone Toowoomba, Drafting Aerodynamics, Mello Thailand App, Dua Lipa - New Rules, Where Are The New Radicals Now, Orchard Medical Practice, We Fell In Love In October Lyrics Girl In Red, Grade Quote, Stan Boardman Net Worth, Bleach Soul King, Coral Heart Emoji, Oven Baked Shark Recipes, Guccio Gucci Net Worth 2020, Beginners Cast, Unforgotten Series 3, Buffet Dinner, Jade Empire Romance, Mangrove Snapper Pictures, Joe Worrall Arsenal, Japan After Ww2, Cara Dune Costume Amazon, Mandalorian Mercs Armor, Angela Jumbo, Cafés Near Me Open Now, The Adventures Of Sinbad Movie, Excelsior Springs Police Scanner, Hobo With A Grin, Movies To Go Dvd Player Troubleshooting, Walking With Elephants Shakka Spotify, In Fast Company, Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman (cover), Shakka Walking With Elephants, Remember That,