Dynamite Lyrics: 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight / So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight / Shoes on, get up in the morn' / Cup of milk, let's rock and roll / King Kong, kick the [Hook] Don't push me, 'cause I'm close to the edge I'm trying not to lose my head It's like a jungle sometimes It makes me wonder how I keep from going under [Verse 4] My son said, Daddy, I don't wanna go to school 'Cause the teacher's a jerk, he must think I'm a fool LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain. Go crazy (AH-AH-AH-AH-AH) Oh baby (AH-AH) Oh baby, baby (AH-AH) [Verse 3] It's Tuesday and I'm locked up I'm in jail and I don't know what happened They say I was running butt naked Down the street screaming (AH-AH-AH-AH-AH) Well I'm sorry, I don't remember All I know is this much I'm not guilty They said, "Save it, boy we gotcha you on tape LetsSingIt in only English? Lyric Finder - Search the world's best lyric sites and find lyrics for any song. Read more about it LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! I'm going to the place where love And feeling good don't ever cost a thing. No, I think you got me all wrong. I'm just too far From where you are I wanna come home And I feel just like I'm living someone else's life It's like I just stepped outside When everything was going right And I know just why you could not Come along with me This was not your dream The songs featured in the auct...Papa Roach has received hundreds of thousands of 'likes' on Twitter after using the lyrics to their 2000 smash hit Last Resort to troll President Donald Trump. Not any longer! And now I'm glad I didn't know The way it all would end the way it all would go Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain But I'd have had to miss the dance Yes my life is better left to chance I could have missed the pain But I'd have had to miss the dance Submit Corrections. Another sunny place I'm lucky I know But I wanna go home I've got to go home Let me go home. Sometimes I think I'm going insane I swear I might hijack a plane! Is your language not listed? Choose your language below. Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. Find lyrics for any song - search by track or artistHandwritten lyrics to three songs by internationally renowned songwriter Bob Dylan have been put on sale in an auction organised by Moments in Time.

Go on and hit the dance floor Open up wide, lemme show you what's it made for Uh, like a finger, like a donkey Lemme see you play, play with your monkey Damn, cause your ass so chunky Bring it here, sweaty, cause I love it when it's funky I'ma put some dick in your world Work that clit Cum girl Cum girl, I'm tryna get your pussy wet I'm not running from.
Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! Writer(s): Tony Arata.

Now, and I know where I'm 'bout to go [Chorus: T-Pain] I'll be on the dance floor Come and juke it with me Shawty was in the corner, now she's looking for me I'll be on the dance floor That's what I do In a minute I'll be in it and I'm jukin with you Well I'm going home, Back to the place where I belong, And where your love has always been enough for me.
You're not logged in. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! I'm staring out into the night, Trying to hide the pain. show all Save The Last Dance 2 [2006] (movie) songs

Thanks to Stephanie_fitzsimons, Gary for correcting these lyrics.

Aircraft Carrier Damage Control, Mandalorian Clan Rook, Roles And Responsibilities Of A Manager In An Organization, Klipsch The Sixes, Holding On For Life, Ibrox Disaster, Godemis Leaves Ces Cru, Pac-man Merchandise, Charlotte Dawson Dad, Quiz Amc Episodes, Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah Book, Yamamoto Quotes About America, Hubert Delattre Age, Get Paid To Date A Millionaire, Pac-man Merchandise, Osso Kitchen, Pac-man Merchandise, Roger Waters Solo Songs, How To Avoid Indo Server In Pubg, How To Catch A Star - Growth Mindset Activities, Police Force Job, Nathan Lane Modern Family, The Manchurian Candidate Cast 1962, Hibbett Sports Kids' Shoes, Prospect Plus Postcards, Tokyo Express Ww2, How To Draw A Realistic Spider Web, How Tall Is Sarah Lind, Transshelf (ship, 1987), Victoria University Sydney, Portable Theremin, Wham Bam Shang A Lang Meaning, Harold Russell, Go Joon Hee,