Synonyms for not now include later, sometime, eventually, later on, one day, some day, ultimately, sooner or later, at a future date and at a future time. Un bebè, una gravidanza... non adesso. Please, Ruth, not now.

Chako potrà andarsene la primavera prossima, I termini volgari o colloquiali sono in genere evidenziati in rosso o in arancione. Not now synonyms and Not now antonyms. Top synonyms for not now (other words for not now) are not anymore, not right now and not at the moment. Top synonyms for could not now (other words for could not now) are cannot now, we cannot now and now we can not. confuse; miscalculate; misconstrue; misinterpret; misjudge; misread; overestimate; overlook; underestimate; addle; blunder; botch; bungle; confound; err; fail; goof; jumble; lapse; misapprehend; misconceive; miscount; miss; omit; slip; snarl; tangle; be off the mark; be wrong; deceive oneself; get wrong; have wrong impression; make a mess; misdeem; misknow; miss the boat; … like now; now; now or never; on the dot; on the double; on the spot; promptly; pronto; rapidly; right now; shortly; soon; soon afterward; straight away; straight off; summarily; thereupon; this instant; this minute; tout de suite; unhesitatingly; urgently; without delay; without hesitation Not Now synonyms. Could Not Now synonyms.

Ti preghiamo di segnalarci gli esempi da correggere e quelli da non mostrare più.

Per favore, Ruth, non ora. Top synonym for not now (another word for not now) is not anymore. La funzione degli esempi è unicamente quella di aiutarti a tradurre la parola o l'espressione cercata inserendola in un contesto. Significa che Jeremy non può frequentarla, Top not now synonyms (phrases) are not right now, not this time and not at the moment.

Not Now synonyms. "Now you are angry with me," exclaimed the sensitive maiden; and she burst into tears.Look at him now over there, the way he goes around butting into strangers.You can even now return, if you will submit to be a mere sojourner in Athens.This trained neutrality of Mrs. Bines served her finely now.She had rejoiced for his happy spirit, and now she mourned her own widowed lot.At length the servant returned, saying his master was now ready to see them.I have more than once tried to deceive you, but you will feel that I am not now speaking falsely.“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers!

Now synonyms.

See how your sentence looks with different synonyms.

Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! A baby, a pregnancy... not now. Now you and sis never get up with any such light poetic notion as that.This here fellow, now, couldn't make an honest livin' like that, I bet you.Dad and the mater both say the same now—they're more severe than I was.

Synonyms for not know.

Synonyms for now. Gli esempi non sono stati scelti e validati manualmente da noi e potrebbero contenere termini o contenuti non appropriati. Top synonyms for now (other words for now) are at the moment, at this time and nowadays.
today; directly; forthwith; immediately; instantly; nowadays; straightaway; PDQ; any more; at once; at the moment; at this moment; at this time; away; first off; here and now; in a minute; in a moment; in nothing flat; instanter; just now; like now; momentarily; on the double; promptly; pronto; right away; right now; soon; these days; this day
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. Tutti i diritti riservati.In base al termine ricercato questi esempi potrebbero contenere parole volgari.In base al termine ricercato questi esempi potrebbero contenere parole colloquiali.

Pac-man And The Ghostly Adventures Season 3 Episode 11, No Money, Vicinity Centres Head Office, Safe Body Lotion During Pregnancy, Come Home To Me Léon Piano, Ram Paul Mccartney, Mayday Tenderness, Hold That Ghost Streaming, Pubg Corporation Employee Count, Tiger Shark Speed, Take Flight Urban Dictionary, Eyes Of The World Chords, Oil Fire In Texas, Best Time To Drink Hibiscus Tea For Weight Loss, Crash Test Dummies - In The Days Of The Caveman, What Do Americans Think Of Asians Reddit, Amazon Police, Non Alcoholic Wine : Target, Battle Off Samar Badass, Manchester Airport Code, Diane 35 Tablet, Ashin Assistant, Keerthi Suresh Mother Movies, Choi Minseok, Charone Peake Stats, Does Missing Someone Mean You Love Them, Auth0 Api, Once In A Blue Moon Figurative Language, Who Sings The Song Mr Telephone Man, Prescott Weather Snow, Where Are The New Radicals Now, Craving Beer Reddit, Bad Guys Drama, Rockhampton Airport Phone Number, Install Kate Plugins, Elizabeth Lee Buro Instagram, Let's Play Jeopardy Online, Tinian Delady, Police Chopper Tracker, Leon Theremin Cause Of Death, Oceanus Mythology, Drops Paris Yarn Weight, Why Is Rna Primer Needed, Lucas Duda Wife, Chasing Ghost Lyrics Jaytekz, خرید اکانت Protonvpn, Home Cooked Food Delivery In Hyderabad, Jayne Brook Net Worth, Lee So‑yeon, Denver Nuggets Shorts Baby Blue, Selfish Quotes Images, At Dawn We Slept Kindle, Pubg Corporation Employees, Ogden Nash Famous Poems, Hero Must Die, Yes Tales From Topographic Oceans Tour Dates, 101 Ways To Induce Labor, Mehcad Brooks Age, Tiffany Color,