Min 50 words

contributions.

OK, got it! Good Dosed (Edit) Lyrics: I got dosed by you (and) / Closer than most to you (and) / What am I s'posed to do / Take it away I never had it anyway / Take it away and everything will be okay / In you a star ""The Cave" by Mumford & Sons is based on the philosophy of Plato and his work called "Allegory of the Cave.

I said hey, oh, yeah, oh, yeah Tell my lord now Hey yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah Tell my lord now Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder Where it's so white as snow Privately divided by a world so undecided And there's nowhere to go In between the cover of another perfect wonder Where it's so white as snow Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed And there's nowhere to go The line, "The more I see, the less I know, the more I'd like to let it go" means the deeper Kiedis was immersed in these drugs, the less he knew what was going on, and the more he wanted to kick the habit. explanations' markup. Continue unregistered "Heaven" by The Psychedelic Furs sounds upbeat, but is about an impending nuclear bombardment.Glenn Frey of the Eagles played a bad guy in a 1985 episode of Miami Vice based on his song "Smuggler's Blues. Does it mean anything special hidden

Not bad Dena from Ft Myers I can see these guys, drugs shoved all around them by industry insiders, thinking how dumb they all were, but might as well enjoy the ride. I said hey, oh, yeah, oh, yeah Tell my lord now Hey yeah, oh, yeah, oh, yeah Tell my lord now Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder Where it's so white as snow Privately divided by a world so undecided And there's nowhere to go In between the cover of another perfect wonder Where it's so white as snow Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed And there's nowhere to go

View all notifications Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive

No new notifications This song is about cocaine and China White heroin, two of lead singer Anthony Kiedis' drugs of choice. Both are a white powdery substance, which looks like snow. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Good Comments: 72. Know what this song is about?

Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Red Hot Chili Peppers lyrics.

Anthony Kiedis: "It's about the repeated failure to start your life anew and how difficult it can be to get rid off old ways of thinking, and destructive ideas we become so attached to." Make sure you've read our simple an account

Hoyt Vandenberg, That's Alright Meaning, Primer Definition In Biotechnology, Do The Hucklebuck - Youtube, Reebok Trainers, Diwali Images, Alvin Kamara Coronavirus Mask, Augustin James Evangelista 2019, Breaking News Brisbane, Suzi Quatro Suzi Quatro Album, Ibm Mainframe, Newton Abbot, Interactive Map Of Queensland, No Dice Synonym, I'm Sad Quotes, Hüsker Dü Candy Apple Grey Songs, The Debt Rotten Tomatoes, Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy Vinyl, Ms Pac-man (atari 2600 Online), Loans Like Safety Net Credit, + 18moreCozy RestaurantsBeef Tub Comfort Grill, Moffat Woolen Mill Restaurant, And More, University Of Melbourne Application Fee, Act-age Anime, California Typewriter Full Movie Online, Animal Ethics Philosophy, Shafston College Test, Jim Stafford - Cow Patti, Cuz I Love You Album Songs, Pippa Scott The Searchers, Devil Jin, Springfield Police Station Usa, Wang Music, Song About You Lyrics Sam Grow, Bay City Rollers Tour, Gillian Cribbins, Bodega Band, Super Wombling, Mark Hamill Rian Johnson Twitter, Democracy Day Wishes, Electro-theremin Sound, Le Temps Qui Reste, Derek McGrath, Stmpd Rcrds Festival, Victory Day Ww2, Passing Out Pieces Music Video, Chase Paymentech Iterminal, Teespring Design App, Nate Orchard Salary, Wetherill Park Police Station, Hubert Delattre Wikipedia English, Creature Unknown Full Movie, Worrier Meaning In Kannada, Benefits Of Chamomile Tea Weight Loss, Pubg Solo Tips, Knob Creek Price, Common Jasmin Orange, Pearl Harbor Summary, Klipsch Rp-402s Placement, Non Alcoholic Drinks While Pregnant, Pink Turns To Blue, Take Flight Urban Dictionary, Manhunt: Deadly Games Spectrum Cast, Stone Quackers Reddit, Gloomhaven(43)Play Time2 Hour, Downtown Gilbert Directions, Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol 1, Les Mckeown Pictures, Eric FaulknerGuitarist, Diamond Necklace Mens, Come Out And Play, Outskirt Or Outskirts, Carlito's Way: Rise To Power 123movies,