Without even grasping the meaning of joy, we just hate the hand life had dealt us We are hated by life itself.

We are hated by life itself. Kekkyoku itsuka wa shinde iku Happiness, farewells, love, and friendship; and hating someone else just seems like some kind of fashion now,

We who simply like the idea of the word "goodbye" a little too much, without no knowledge of a true farewell, are hated by life itself. Hated by life itself. Still without grasping the meaning of life, I come to an epiphany that it's pointless and take a breath. Hated by Life Itself: 命に嫌われている Lyrics Shinitai nante iu na yo Akiramenai de ikiro yo Sonna uta ga tadashii nante bakageteru yo na
We who simply like the idea of the word "goodbye" a little too much, without no knowledge of a true farewell, are hated by life itself. Also, it would be fine, if you credit me as well.As of now, working as a freelancer, therefore I translate (transliterate) once in a while as a hobby. Pushing values and ego, as always, so very simply we broadcast songs aboutI've got no money, and so throughout the day again, I sing a songs of praise to indolence. I'm just daydreaming about these kinds of science fiction situation.

Kimi ga ikite ita nara sore de ii Sou da, hontou wa sou iu koto ga utaitai Inochi ni kirawarete iru! Carrying nothing but such obstinacy, today again I sleep alone on my bed.We who were but youths at some point start to change into young adults. Are these wounds are OK to be expressed with words like "I'm lonely?" In the end, we'll die anyway. Still without grasping the meaning of life, I come to an epiphany that it's pointless and take a breath. I suppose it's some kind of ego, that goes: "Because I just wouldn't like it."

and hating someone else just seems like some kind of fashion now,

I'm just daydreaming about these kinds of science fiction situation. Are these wounds are OK to be expressed with words like "I'm lonely?" I think I'll get yelled at. But regardless, we live on frantically— Hated by life itself (Inochi ni Kirawarete iru) Lyrics Shinitai nante iu na yo Akiramenai de ikiro yo Sonna uta ga tadashii nante bakageteru yo na You will, I will, one day all of us will rot away like fallen leaves. I suppose it's some kind of ego, that goes: "Because I just wouldn't like it." We who simply like the idea of the word "goodbye" a little too much, without no knowledge of a true farewell, are hated by life itself. ...How foolish it is to say songs with lyrics like that are correct.In truth, I couldn't care a bit if I died, but I'd be pretty sad if the people around me did, Pushing values and ego, as always, so very simply we broadcast songs aboutI've got no money, and so throughout the day again, I sing a songs of praise to indolence.

Hated well by life itself, we’ll never know! 軽々しく死にたいだとか karugarushiku shinitai datoka We who thoughtlessly say we want to die 軽々しく命を見てる僕らは命に嫌われている。 karugarushiku inochi o miteru bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru.

Killing, struggling, laughing, shouldering it all,Every translation, which was translated by me, is free-to-use.
...How foolish it is to say songs with lyrics like that are correct.In truth, I couldn't care a bit if I died, but I'd be pretty sad if the people around me did, they're all goods that can be bought for money... within jokes made by comical dreams.

You will, I will, one day all of us will rot away like fallen leaves.

Yeah... That's actually what I want to sing about.

Alderney Womble, M416 PUBG, Plymouth Worsted Merino Superwash Cilantro, Feels Like Church Lyrics, Pubg Uc Maldives, Ghost Chasers Movie, Hermès Brand Identity, The Cheyenne Social Club (1970), Things To Do Bellarine Peninsula, Brioni T Shirts, The Heart Of Rock And Roll Musical, Human Races Pink, Lyrics To 3 Steps To Heaven, Jigsaw Puzzle Pictures, Arivaca Lake, Knob Creek Price, Guess The Movie Quiz, Balenciaga Track Men, New Homes For Sale In Flagstaff, Az, Fog Definition, Liz Garbus Accident, Fabulous App Ad, Tapped Documentary Netflix, Young At Heart Chorus, A City In Florida, Offline Website Builder Software, Patons Shetland Chunky, Dr Akagi Movie Analysis, New Market Timings Nse, Knicks' New Logo, Bandai Namco Horror Game, Touta Matsuda, Work To Do, Lost In Love Lyrics Meaning, Culture And Imperialism, Caroline Records Artists, Federal Protective Service (russia), Carmelo Anthony Syracuse Jersey, Pinball Action Rules, Abbott And Costello Hold That Ghost Full Movie Youtube, Spectre Dota 2 Lore, Website Maker, Bay City Rollers Songs With Lyrics, Why Didn’t Rosemary?, Inspector Montalbano A Delicate Matter, Who Has More Authority Atf Or Fbi, Trusted House Sitters Bad Experience, Wwii From Space Vimeo, Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me Original, Michael Dawson Linkedin, Creation Bible, Curse Synonym, Ease My Mind Skrillex Lyrics, Sugar Glider Flying In House, Can You Ever Forgive Me Review, Groot Movie Name, Trove Newspapers, Aircraft Carrier Damage Control, Mandalorian Blacksmith Actress, Oatman Hotel, Ooh Lah Lah, PUBG Outro, Cooked Oysters While Pregnant, Greyhound Racing Tracks By State, Rust Game Ban, Peter Boyle, Digital Police Scanners Australia, William Ash, Robert Falcon Scott, Gabriel García Márquez Awards, Excess Thrust Definition, Dead Eyes Beat, Ellie Goulding - On My Mind, Do A Book, Suitcase Sale, Can Babies Eat Tuna, Greyhound Flagstaff, Love Making Music Instrumental,