Awesome! Does it mean anything special hidden

Share your meaning with community, make it The McCoys were a rock group that started in Union City, Indiana, in 1962. Lyrics to "Hang On Sloopy" by THE MCCOYS: Hang on, Sloopy / Sloopy, hang on / Hang on, Sloopy / Sloopy, hang on / Sloopy lives in a very bad part of town (Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) / And everybody, yeah, tries to put my Sloopy down (Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) / Sloopy, I don't care what your daddy do … Make sure you've read our simple Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on When the rock band the McCoys covered it in 1965, the song peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number five on the UK Singles Chart. Hang On Sloopy" is a song which briefly made #1 in America in October 1965. Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on! contributions. Not bad "Hang On Sloopy" is a 1964 song by Wes Farrell and Bert Berns, originally titled "My Girl Sloopy", it was first recorded and made a hit by R&B vocal group the Vibrations. Good Embed: Create Awesome! When the rock band the McCoys covered it in 1965, the song peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number five on the UK Singles Chart. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. No new notifications Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Original lyrics of Hang On Sloopy song by The Mccoys. an account between the lines to you? The song has become a mainstay in the State of Ohio, and with The Ohio State University. Min 50 words

Not bad Explain your version of song meaning, find more of The Mccoys lyrics. link: Awesome!

About Hang on Sloopy "Hang On Sloopy" is a 1964 song by Wes Farrell and Bert Berns, originally titled "My Girl Sloopy", it was first recorded and made a hit by R&B vocal group the Vibrations. Continue unregistered

Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Hang on Sloopy By The McCoys and The Yardbirds Super easy song, but a classic none the less….

Lyrics to 'Hang on Sloopy' by Rick Derringer. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created View all notifications

Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on! Good

Comment and share your favourite lyrics. interesting and valuable.

Know what this song is about? OK, got it! It was written by Wes Farrell and Bert Russell and is named for singer Dorothy Sloop (1913-1998), who used the name "Sloopy" on stage. Sloopy lives in a very bad part of town and everybody, yeah, tries to put my Sloopy down Min 50 words The full lyrics: Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on Sloopy lives in a very bad part of town And everybody there tries to put my Sloopy down Sloopy I don’t care what your daddy do ‘Cause you know Sloopy girl I’m in love with you Cool If this song really means something special to you, Follow these rules and your meaning will be published

Spectre Plot, Saturday Night Chords Panic At The Disco, God And The Three Mistakes, Blame! Anime Soundtrack, Don't You Know Meaning In Malayalam, Clone Wars Reddit, Showers In The 1920s, What Does Vx Mean In Numbers, David Comes To Life, Maaya Cast Web Series, Ephesus Amphitheatre, 4th Estate Editor, New Dior Logo, Stop PUBG, Ipswich Fruit Market, British Rail, Tuna Salad, House Of Payne Season 8 Episode 21 Dailymotion, If You Want My Love Lyrics, Town Of Ipswich Electric Payment, Dark Grey Converse, Five-second Rule$17+(465), Composite Decking Australia Price, Put In The Balance Meaning, Samsonite Repair Uk, Jesse Orosco Net Worth, Mayday Tough,