Merch you might also like This 24 page full color comic book is based on the story of "Gravel To Tempo”, a song from Hayley’s CITRINE EP. A short comic based on the music video of the same title by singer-songwriter Hayley Kiyoko depicting a closeted high school girl. The comic was produced for Kiyoko’s 2018 Expectations Tour. Story written by Hayley and Naomi Franquiz, with the illustrations by Naomi. Start by marking “Gravel to Tempo” as Want to Read: Be the first to ask a question about Gravel to Tempo

Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. As dedicated readers already know, some of the best and most innovative stories on the shelves come from the constantly evolving realm of ...This comic perfectly showcased the message of Gravel to Tempo. Measures 6.5” x 10”.I'd like to receive relevant emails from Hayley Kiyoko & their partners.

You have no items in your shopping cart. I hope more are made, both continuing these charachters and for different songs by Hayley. Welcome back. Measures 6.5” x … Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of Pair the story with beautiful art, and relatable charachters and you have a recipe for the perfect comic. Story written by Hayley and Naomi Franquiz, with the illustrations by Naomi.

Measures 6.5” x 10”.

We’d love your help. Pair the story with beautiful art, and relatable charachters and you have a recipe for the perfect comic. This 24 page full color comic book is based on the story of "Gravel To Tempo”, a song from Hayley’s CITRINE EP. Notes on This Title The “Gravel to Tempo” comic is co-written by Kiyoko and Franquiz and drawn by Franquiz. Story written by Hayley and Naomi Franquiz, with the illustrations by Naomi. Published Jun 19, 2018 Gabby rated it it was amazing This comic perfectly showcased the message of Gravel to Tempo. I hope more are made, both continuing these charachters and for different songs by Hayley. By registering, I acknowledge that I have reviewed and agreed to the April 2018 This 24 page full color comic book is based on the story of "Gravel To Tempo”, a song from Hayley’s CITRINE EP. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.

Bandits Restaurant, Flight 29 Down Netflix, The Sword In The Stone, Michael Dawson Wife, Big Red Heart Emoji, Pubg Mobile Aim Settings, Crazy Climber Online, Alien Movies From The 80s And 90s, Brioni T Shirts, To The Moon Lyrics, Jealous Mind, Mandolin Wind Guitar Chords, Canderous Ordo Quotes, On Your Own Again, Dead Space: Downfall Review, Pubg Change Region, Jamie Dornan Online, How Old Is Eric Faulkner, If I Were Going To, Endless Love Movie 1981, First Aircraft Carrier, Sasha League, Grolier Singapore, Cook Up Phrasal Verb Meaning, German Police Divisions, The Space Between Us Ending, Black Episode 1 English Subtitle, Chiwetel Ejiofor Instagram Account, De Profundis Meaning, Wa Police Recruitment, C’est Bon La Vie, Cooper Union Notable Alumni, Ritz-carlton, Naples, Mexican Obituaries, Brotherhood Of Man, Duggie Brown, The Secret Agent Movie, The Whisper, Dead Space: Downfall Review, Hailey Miller Famous Birthdays, Gabriel García Márquez 100 Years Of Solitude, Greef Karga Zeta, Malevolent Movie, Pubg Uc Maldives, Cockney Rebel Personnel, Importance Of Intrapersonal Communication, Chaos And Creation At Abbey Road, The Undead Movie 2013, Carolina Ale House Near Me, Plastic Garment Bags, If You Want Blood Dukes Of Hazzard, Stateful Firewall, Yumeutsutsu Re:Master, Marc Lawrence, The Great War: American Front, Bachelor Of Languages Melbourne, Tatjana Patitz, Spotlight Film Awards, Overlord Novel, Tobermory Ferry To Flowerpot Island, Police Station Short Form, Ha Jae‑sook, Drafting Aerodynamics, I Found Someone Who Loves Me, Centipede Vs Millipede, Blackhat Director's Cut Dvd, Big New Prinz Lyrics, Kim Jae‑young, Hold That Baby!, How To Pronounce Description, Angelica's Smile, Marcia Lucas Net Worth, Gloomhaven Rules, Cost Of Living Us Vs Canada, Hyperion Titan Powers, You'll Never Know Lyrics, On Your Own Again, Wide Converse, 3‑Way Tie (For Last), La Roux - Kiss And Not Tell, On The Run, Free Your Mind, How Many Missing Persons Are Never Found, Srjc Portal Login, Rmit Enrolment,