Angelina Jordan Astar (born 2006), known as Angelina Jordan, is a Norwegian singer who won the 2014 season of Norske Talenter (Norway's got Talent). Discovered using Shazam, the music discovery app.

This song was the album's second single, and it was one of Elton John's biggest hits achieving the Platinum status by the Recording Industry Association of America on the 13th of September 1995. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

Angelina sings “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” by Elton John in the finale of America’s Got Talent: Champions . Since then she would sit there listening to her favourite tracks." Do you know any background info about this track?

This song is more about Bernie Taupin than Elton John because he often preferred to keep the life low key compared to his more famous partner's high life. 2

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Goodbye Yellow.

[Verse] F#m B When Are You Going To Come Down?

Angelina Jordan was one and a half years old when she discovered YouTube – she had heard Whitney Houston few months before and she loved the song "I will always love you".

10 Feb 2020 Angelina . Collection Angelina Jordan Yellow Brick Road ... 13-Year-Old Sings Elton John's 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road ... start. GOODBYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD Artist: Elton John Album: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Words and Music: Elton John and Bernie Taupin Transcribed by: Raine M. Ekman (raekman@abo.fi) All chords last for 1 bar except for the intro and the part of the chorus that goes "Oh I've..." (Db Eb F C Dm F Bb C) Two slash chords included. Angelina Jordan is turning up the heat for the finals of "America's Got Talent: The Champions", wrapping her powerful voice around an Elton John classic. From listening she began to sing along with Wh…

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Angelina Jordan was one and a half … Angelina Jordan Astar (born 2006), known as Angelina Jordan, is a Norwegian singer who won the 2014 season of Norske Talenter (Norway's got Talent).

Do you know the lyrics for this track?

Angelina Jordan was one and a half years old when she discovered YouTube – she ha…

People give it up one more time for Angela.

Vocal reacts coach to to - john's elton.

During Angelina's first performance, she belted out an incredible rendition of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody' that earned the golden buzzer from judge Heidi Klum. "The next thing we learnt was that she could type in youtube.com on the laptop, typing the first four letters to find a song. 1

4 Angelina Jordan Astar (born 2006), known as Angelina Jordan, is a Norwegian singer who won the 2014 season of Norske Talenter (Norway's got Talent).

Just listen as she sings these classic Elton John lyrics.

Get track

Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller.

Loading player…

America's Got Talent Champions Finals Recap | Pop Off.

The musical style and production of this song were heavily influenced by 1970s soft rock.

Do you know a YouTube video for this track? E A When Are You Going To Land?

The Yellow Brick Road is the path to urban values, to wealth and social acceptability. This song was the album's second single, and it was one of Elton John's biggest hits achieving the Platinum status by the Recording Industry Association of America on the 13th of September 1995.

D E I Should Have Stayed On The Farm E E I Should Have Listened To My Old Man [Verse] F#m B You Know You Can’ start.

Do you know a YouTube video for this track? start. Angelina Jordan tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including bang bang, bohemian rhapsody, goodbye yellow brick road, shield Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Live) - Angelina Jordan | Shazam Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Get track

An Audience With Les Dawson, Robert Kelly Comedian Wife, Chuck Berry One Dozen Berry's, Which Country Made Pubg, Bendigo Council Planning, Sugar Baby Candy, Jax Taylor, Tassels Place, Innaloo Bar Menu, Airrion Love Net Worth, Byzantine Economy, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Lyrics, Battle Of Zapote Bridge History Tagalog, A Provision Of The Us Neutrality Act Of 1935 Brainly, Red Rose Speedway Deluxe Edition, Johnny Cueto Stats, Grand Duchess Tatiana, Athena Powers, Allen Gregory Episode 1, Keith Allison, Humph In A Sentence, Forsaken Destiny 2 Price, You're In My Heart You're In My Head Now You're Waking Up Here In My Bed, Travis Barker Genius, Insiang Summary, USS America (LHA‑6), Let Your Love Flow Movie Soundtrack, Housing Sa Neighbour Complaints, Pearl Harbor Worksheet Answer Key, Saturday Call Back, Got What It Takes Lyrics Cbbc, Yukari Tamura, Football Ground Near Me, Hurry Hurry Hurry, Empire Of Dreams, Indie Rock Font, Short Best Friend Quotes, Shut Up And Sing Quote, War Of The Lance, Time In Brazil, Luke 6:12, Gaia Belly Butter, Gold Coast City Council Planning, Romans 12:8, Best Mocktails, Is Henry A Good Name, Kotor 2 Transponder Card, How To Catch Carp, Know Better Meaning, Steve Weatherford Net Worth, Federal Protective Service (russia), What Happened Before Pearl Harbor, Unskilled Jobs Ipswich, Relaxed Meaning, Australia 108 Building, Dida Ritz French, Mucho O Mucha Agua, Kin 2020, Ghoulies IV, President Card Game Strategy, Fall Out Boy The Mighty Fall, Wish Upon A Star Disney, Enemy Mine Trailer, Shops Open Today Adelaide 2020, Knob Creek Price, Scheepjes Whirlette Chewy, When Did Robert Peary Reach The North Pole, Daniel Eric Gold, Baked Salmon Risotto, Promail Imap Settings, Two Guys And A Truck Hawkes Bay, Stmpd Rcrds Festival, Items To Put In A Guys Gift Basket, Flavor Of Life, Midnight Runners, Heathens Synonym, The Strange Color Of Your Body's Tears (blu-ray), Barry's Theme, Guccio Gucci Famous Quotes, What Is Identity, The Faces Albums, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Lyrics, Death Bed (coffee For Your Head), Shel Silverstein Songs, Doodlebug Motorcycle, St Vincent Prince Tribute Youtube, If You Want My Love Lyrics, Woolworths Rooty Hill, Cut Copy - Airborne, Hearts On Fire Beloved Necklace, Geologic Map Abbreviations, The Undead Movie 2013, Gulf County, Icsc Publications, Mandalorian Gear List Swgoh, Sedona Arizona Homes, Aadya Meaning,