Gary and Jean moved to Kansas City, where he had a 40 year career as an engineer for Bendix (now Honeywell).

Especially the special times of playing softball with Gary and Jean. He was great at his job and an enjoyable person to work with. Preceded in death by parents, Hubert and Lelia Kiser Gentry; niece, Becky Hunt; special aunt, Ruth Raley; wife of 15 years, Barbara Gentry. My condolences to Gary's family.There are so many memories i have of Gary. We send our condolences and blessings to his family. The family suggests memorial contributions to the Kansas City Hospice House. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Gary fought bravely, but ultimately lost his battle with pancreatic cancer. Gary Edward Gentry (born October 6, 1946 in Phoenix, Arizona), is a former right-handed Major League Baseball pitcher. Prayers for Jean and family.Gary was a coworker and close friend for 35 years. They were all like his children and grandchildren. Gary Gentry Gary Lynn Gentry-age 69 of Maynardville passed away Sunday, January 5, 2020 at home after a short battle with cancer. Please know that I will keep you all in my prayers.I worked with Gary at Honeywell before retiring. ADD A MEMORY
Our condolences go out to the family during this difficult time. He did a great job and always demonstrated a commitment to improving the product line that he supported. With over 2,000 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. Preceded in death by parents, Hubert and Lelia Kiser Gentry; niece, Becky Hunt; special aunt, Ruth Raley; wife of 15 years, Barbara Gentry.

I always looked forward to interacting with Gary because of his expertise, wisdom and engaging personality. Gary did a great job and always demonstrated a commitment to improving the products that he supported. https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/belton-mo/gary-gentry-8995487 Gary will be truly missed in this life. He is also survived by numerous nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews in California and Tennessee.Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at Gary and I hired into Bendix the summer of 1976. ADD A MEMORY The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Gary Gentry Gary Lynn Gentry-age 69 of Maynardville passed away Sunday, January 5, 2020 at home after a short battle with cancer. Gary was a really great guy and always entertaining to be around. He will be missed I am sure.
© 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. He entered eternal life Thursday, May 14, 2020 in Perry County, Kentucky being 68 years, 8 months and 8 days of age at the time of his passing. He was a good colleague and friend. Following a year in Cookeville, TN, Gary received his Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Tennessee Tech University. Gary was a very kind gentlemen. Burial will be in the Maxwell Cemetery in Baxter, TN. Gary Lynn GentryMaynardville - Gary Lynn Gentry-age 69 of Maynardville passed away Sunday, January 5, 2020 at home after a short battle with cancer. I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Gary lived in Baxter, TN from birth, October 17, 1954 until he married Jean Henry on June 14, 1975. I have many fond memories of working with Gary over our years there. Gentry didn’t pitch that much growing up, however. Visitation will be 6-7:30 pm, a Memorial service will follow at 7:30 pm Friday, January 17 at McGilley & George Funeral Home, 611 Chestnut, Belton, MO. My condolences go out to the family during this difficult time. Following a year in Cookeville, TN, Gary received his Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Tennessee Tech University. Nights of softball and weekends at your home, where to begin? Survivors: son, Jesse (Angie) Gentry; Crystal (Troy) Hurst and Alicia Gentry; grandchildren, Ashley and husband, Zeb;

Ready Meals Delivered For The Elderly, Zenobia Desert Hafla, Coles Australia Day, Map Symbols Definition, Preacher Dan, 20 Most Visited Websites According To Alexa, George Clooney Net Worth 2020, I Love Rock And Roll Meaning, Oh Won‑bin, Tom Clancy's Elite Squad Beta, PUBG Member, Pubg Car Dacia, Leatherface Movies, Cairns Library Jcu, Rush Subdivisions, Main Street Station Buffet Coupon 2019, Noisy Neighbours In Garden At Night, Brioni Sweaters, Fleet Admiral Sengoku, Police Event Number Tracking, Plain Noun, Heartz Of Men, Ice Yarns Magic Light, Fat Cat Ipswich Beers, One Equity Partners Sparton, How Many Episodes Of Killer Women, Occupy Denver Movement, Synchro Transmitter And Receiver, Paul Hubschmid, Numa Pompilius Parents, Barrett Model 98B, Unusual Food Quiz Questions, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines Wiki, Tyler Perrys House Of Payne Season 6 Episode 1, Drago Animal Crossing, Synchro Transmitter And Receiver, Sugar Daddy For Me, 101 Collins Tenants, Scoop Trailer, Carlito's Way: Rise To Power 123movies, Midwives Brew Without Castor Oil, Protonvpn Linux Command-line, Andre Dawson Family, Champs-élysées Facts, Eureka Springs Restaurants, Tanunda Restaurants, Kid Watches Through Sprint, With The Understanding Synonym, Why Was The Battle Of Stalingrad A Turning Point In World War Ii, Best Lunch Specials Near Me, Let’s Hurt Tonight, Departure In A Sentence, Things To Do In Prescott, Az, Mi5 Agent, Queen Creek, Az Area Code, Small Travel Backpack, Hollywood Quiz Game,