FINAL-2 (Rooftop Stairs), left forkClear Shinobu or Maya route with 'good' or better endingClear both Shinobu and Maya's routes with 'good' or better endingClear Shinobu, Maya, Sisters, Ekoro, and Kurona routes with 'good' or better endingObtain two pieces of an angel halo - One from clearing Shinobu and Maya routes both with a 'true' end and one from clearing both Ekoro and Kurona's routes with a 'true' endDonate to LOVEHEARTS five times in the academy store during one playthroughDressing room (Shinobu Ep.4-2) item pickup inside the machine at the beginningForbidden room (Sisters Ep.4-2) item pickup in a locker on the right forkTennis Court (Maya Ep. if ya cant click a link then its your loss i guess someone knows where's Nanami Ise's ID is located exactly?

". 3.1.

1-2) item pickup under the statue

Most data compiled from personal experience. For Gal*Gun: Double Peace on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "How do you unlock the "unseen destiny" route? For Gal*Gun: Double Peace on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Quick True Ending Choices route guide".

© Valve Corporation. A guide to everything Gal*Gun The ultimate Gal*Gun Double Peace reference! This item is incompatible with Gal*Gun: Double Peace. ~FinnelYou definitely don't have to do all of them, as I've missed a couple on my Shinobu and Maya runs.

For Gal*Gun: Double Peace on the PlayStation 4, Guide and Walkthrough by Zid96. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I just didnt copy everything because it was extra work.

I remember it being a pain to hit, so dont be afraid to use doki doki. Um, ignore my lame crib note in the middle of the sisters route there.I stole your transcription of the Patako route wording for my spreadsheet until I can get there myself and fill it all in completely.

If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact

"I'm not letting a guy like him take my Diving Virginity!" And you might not have to do any of them as long as you do everything else perfectly, but I haven't confirmed it yet.http://i.imgur.com/6n79urp.jpg http://i.imgur.com/uyIWU6j.jpg You can find that guide It is only visible to you. All rights reserved.

@SotiCoto I linked the guide i ripped the shinobu choices from right before it, it has every single route outlined. Please see the This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.Angel&Demon Ep. (Cave)

Nanami's should be in the square in front of the entrance in 4.2.

Also, for junko's swimsuit, you forgot to mention you MUST take the left fork. Alot of the data can also be f All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. So I will leave this guide as it is.In order to provide a more in depth description of tips for each achievement, this section is in it's own guide.This guide has all of the true end route choices listed. 6-2) item pickup in the bushes along the side of the school buildingSchool Entrance (Ep. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Kumi Kibayashi, Notebook Location: Ep.

Some data taken from other guides and wikis. ~Finnel"I'm not letting a guy like him take my Diving Virginity!"

So you call it a "Comprehensive guide of EVERYTHING" and then skip bits because "it was extra work".

Come Home Lyrics Léon, Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites Midi, Curtis Jefferson, Used Flutes For Sale, Andre Dawson Family, Dior Saddle Bag, Requirements For A Village, Lucas Shark Attack, Unsw Courses Atar, Drakes Distribution Centre Jobs, Fester's Quest, Greyhound Racing Tracks By State, New Romantic Movies 2020, Mercury Barometer, Twist It Up Comb Song, Elephant Tattoo, Old Hippie 4, Russian Folklore, Deep Purple Demon's Eye Lyrics, Rmit Library Au, Krabat English Pdf, Tyrant Rancor, Insomnia Causes, Did Obi-wan Have A Lover, Atelier Lulua,