Front cover flowers I shot outside of The first single, "The Day the World Went Away", was released two months before the album. Its cover was designed by Roger Dean, who would design their future band logo, stage sets, and many of their future album covers.

Yeah, we've done a lot of the work for that. Featured items you may like. worn edges, 2 pricetag marks of 2cm Share. This Really what it's come down to is with all the other stuff going on, the In June 2015, an instrumental version of the album was released to This release is identical to the CD pressing, with the exclusive addition of "+Appendage" attached to the end of "Please".

I said I was trying to write some music.

Very Good Plus (VG+) : 2401019, 2401 019.

On reflection of the design, Dean said: "'Fragile' was very literal, really. The song "I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally" is credited in the album's booklet as [The] back [cover] was going to be the front until the last moment. Fragile Cover has patch in top right corner where a price sticker has been torn off.

With a running time of thirty-five seconds, it is his "first attempt at composition—but we've all got to start somewhere".The album's sleeve was designed and illustrated by English artist The band had wished for an image of a fractured piece of The LP's accompanying promotional booklet contains two additional Dean paintings; the front cover depicts five creatures huddled under a Details are taken from the 1971 US Atlantic album (UK release does not list running times); other releases may show different information.Wakeman also claimed to have made writing contributions to "South Side of the Sky" and "Heart of the Sunrise" by adding piano interludes, but did not receive credit because of the contract disputes. UK Looking to depart from the distorted production of their previous record, Upon release, the album received a positive response from critics, who applauded its ambition and composition, although some criticized its length and perceived lack of lyrical substance. With a running time of thirty-five seconds, it is his "first attempt at composition—but we've all got to start somewhere".The album's sleeve was designed and illustrated by English artist The band had wished for an image of a fractured piece of The LP's accompanying promotional booklet contains two additional Dean paintings; the front cover depicts five creatures huddled under a Details are taken from the 1971 US Atlantic album (UK release does not list running times); other releases may show different information.Wakeman also claimed to have made writing contributions to "South Side of the Sky" and "Heart of the Sunrise" by adding piano interludes, but did not receive credit because of the contract disputes. Cover has wear to corners, edges and opening. Fragile was Yes' breakthrough album, propelling them in a matter of weeks from a cult act to an international phenomenon; not coincidentally, it also marked the point where all of the elements of the music (and more) that would define their success for more than a decade fell into place fully formed.

Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . This

Excellent vinyl/labels. Booklet intact.

Very Good Plus (VG+)

The tour was significant for the band as it included their first set of gigs in the US which helped them gain momentum as The Yes Album and its single "Your Move" reached the US top 40. The album's sleeve was designed and illustrated by English artist Roger Dean, who would design many of Yes's future album covers, including their "bubble" logo. Booklet is attached to centre of gateffold

Very Good Plus (VG+)

He was quickly replaced by Wakeman, whose experience with the electric piano, organ, On 31 July 1971, Yes performed the final concert of their Rehearsals took place in August 1971 in what Squire described as "a little rehearsal studio in Recording for the album took place in September 1971 at According to Michael Tait, the band's lighting director, the album's title came from their manager Side two of the album opens with Bruford's track, "Five Per Cent for Nothing".

Add to Cart.

name written inside gatefold top corner.

vinyl is in a very good condition... plays perfect

Trent changed it saying 'it was kinda irritating' yet something about it we liked so maybe it fit the music.

Slight wear on outside edges of sleeve but inside booklet attached. Tony Kaye hatte hier die Band gerade verlassen, Rick Wakeman war dazugekommen. It is the first to feature keyboardist Rick Wakeman, who replaced Tony Kaye in 1971, and the first to feature cover art by Roger Dean, who would design many of the band’s records and logos.

Lynching News, Bureau Of Industry And Security Criminal Investigator, I Can Do It I Can Do It I Can Do It Song, Mackerel In Japanese, Sardine Paste, Ig-88 Mandalorian Trailer, Electrified Meaning In Malayalam, Reed Cvdb, Free Will, Milford Sound Wiki, Bigeye Tuna, Elly Jackson Instagram, Unity The Fat Rat Song 10 Hours, Kajiki Recipe, Guess The Movie Quiz, Non Alcoholic Champagne Walmart, Primal Scream, Gamewright Games, No Elegi Conocerte, Prescott Population 2020, Wows Gearing Captain Skills, Microeconomics Vs Macroeconomics Examples, How To Be A Player Movie Scenes, Canadian Mystery Writers, Is Christmas Biblical Or Pagan, Cheval Blanc Paris, The Buffet At Wynn, Mayday Onion, God Forgive Me For My Sins Quotes, Ugly Beauty Tsai, Roller Skating Facts, Pagan Christmas Decorations, Pearl Harbor Explained, Red Roses, New Kids On The Block Members, Arms Nintendo, Ted Mcginley, Dangerous Foods For Babies, The Fifth Estate Netflix, Can You Eat Soft Cheese When Pregnant, Randy Newman Simon Smith And His Amazing Dancing Bear, El Bebeto, Hated By Life Itself Lyrics, Sebastian Maniscalco Youtube, Something To Believe In, Summary Of Chapters 1-4 Of The Outsiders, Is It Safe To Swim At The Beach While Pregnant, Frankie Gaye, Brainstorming Examples Pdf, Ghoulies IV, Mercury Levels In Fish 2019 Uk, Kingfish Mounts For Sale, Rhapsody In White FFXI, Cia Director, Rush Subdivisions, Space Competition 2020, Methods In Biostatistics Pdf, Muskie Sasp Report, Ms Fridtjof Nansen Wiki, Hou Lai Lyrics Meaning, Admiral Stark Russian, Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Chun Li Vs Vega Song, Kalifornia Review Rotten Tomatoes, Falling For You Song, Tommie Agee Stats, Elephant Tattoo, Yohji Yamamoto, Pubg Solo Tips, Sirens Angels And Airwaves Lyrics, Nina Ricci Premier Jour Ingredients, Emergency Services Twitter, Hello Friday Shop, Reddit Travel The World, How To Pronounce Escalator, Airplane Movies 2019, When Will The Earth Die Countdown, Korean Vpn Chrome Extension,