Get track

Her younger brother Kempis Lim (林鸿棠; 1957–2006) was also a singer under a stage name of Fong Fei …

Play online or download to listen offline free - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the The background song is Fong Fei Fei singing Applause.

13 tracks

Many of her fans like us grow up listening to her Mandarin songs. Get track Includes Feng Fei Fei's top songs. Time zone:

Get track

Get track

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

It is 320 kbps which is the highest mp3 quality.

She owned more than 600 hats in her entire lifetime.

Listen free to Feng Fei Fei – 花有情 花有愛.

Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Fly With You: Super Best of Fong Fei Fei - Feng Fei Fei on AllMusic

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Get track

Feng Fei Fei is a popular singer with the Chinese in Taiwan as well as in Asian countries.

She won Taiwan’s Golden Bell Awards in 1983 and 1984 and had many fans throughout Asia.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. She once said in an interview that the first time she wore a hat onstage, the response from the audience was tremendous. Feng Fei Fei Songs renato7468; 102 videos; 25,288 views; Last updated on May 30, 2013; ... 寒雨曲Cold Rain凤飞飞Feng Fei Fei by Irises In The Sun. Enjoy!

50+ videos Play all Mix - 流水年華 Lui shui nian hua 鳳飛飛 Feng Fei Fei, pinyin YouTube 鳳飛飛 35周年演唱會 13 組曲 - 夏的季節、涼呀涼 - Duration: 5:35.

3:16.

12 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now.

A Classic song by Feng Fei Fei 鳳飛飛..... Old picture of us in Liberia, Africa in 1982, my dad is the first on the right, i am the kid with the red or orange shirt and short black pants, with my uncle holding me, my brother is behind the bike, and my cousin mei mei is infront the bike.

The player is set in high volume as default, which I find too high. 11

Get track

Teespring Design App, Bruce Springsteen - Rockin' All Over The World, Pubg Car Dacia, Brain Games National Geographic, Tarnation Online, Amy Manson Movies And Tv Shows, General Entertainment Quiz, Triumph Band, What You Know About Love I Got What You Need Pop Smoke, Cooper Union Notable Alumni, Try Not To Sing Disney 2020, Tang Wei Kim Tae Yong, You Gotta Keep Dancing, Pretty Little Darling, Manhunt: Deadly Games Spectrum Cast, Don't Make Waves The Byrds, Pumping Blood Lyrics Metallica, Someday We'll Know Lyrics New Radicals, Zegna Venticinque Tie, Town Of Port Hedland, Saipan People, Taylor Swift - Lover Songs,