How the members portray the flower petals is mesmerising.. they are like wavered by the wind, blooming, and fluttering down into the hand that's catching fallen petals.I'm kind of speechless?? are welcome as long as they relate to our boys. 143540 ͣ ׸ | ѶȲο C Ա wuliwoozi | ( ) Seventeen. 1.5M ratings "and all i can hope is that right now, you're thinking about me just as much as i'm thinking about you." This isn't a dance that can fully be appreciated if you break it down to its parts, it's something that is best viewed as one complete picture.SVT is really good at this in general but this dance feels especially dynamic because the members who are "props" aren't just sitting still with their head ducked, waiting for their cue to dance, they move and respond (like plant life).

There's a point about 2 min in where you suddenly hear the ambient noise of their sneakers hitting the floor and it like literally broke me out of a bit of trance like "oh wow, they're actually working to do this, this is actually really hard work" like it doesn't feel like that at all.Best of all, it is literally impossible to take almost any screenshots of this dance to show how impressive it is, because it has so much movement it looks like a total mess whenever you pause, except for the "fallin" bit lolol.They never fail to impress! Stop saying Seventeen can do everything cos apparently they cannot and will never disappoint us.while the choreo as a whole looks elegant, I didn't expect so many sharp moves. Just relatable kpop (mostly svt) fangirling. DANCE PRACTICE.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts And this could be a freaking M E S S, esp with the number of members they have, but SVT as timing down to like razor-sharp precision.This choreography feels like a story, like it feels like it's progressing the entire time, I'm really, really, really, really, REALLY impressed.Oh, it also feels very effortless and fluid. I think for every jp release, Junhui gets exponentially more beautiful than the last. Their formations are so beautiful! Fallin Flower . Fallin' Flower - lyrics S SEVENTEEN Fallin' Flower. r/kpop: K-Pop (Korean popular music) is a musical genre consisting of pop, dance, electropop, hiphop, rock, R&B, and electronic music originating in … Show song Mai ochiru hanabira ni wa dare mo te wo nobasanai. Masterlist All things music, variety, promo, etc. Oh and I write. This is absolutely amazing.This is a subreddit dedicated to the Pledis boy group Seventeen! They are like a living stage, they're like vines and branches for the other members to push through/dance around. Kanashimi ga mazattayona tsumetai egao no mama.

"Fallin' Flower " or "Maiochiruhanabira ( 舞い落ちる花びら)" is the second Japanese single by SEVENTEEN. I don't have anything against their kr releases, but I think Junhui in jp mv>>> Junhui in kr mv haha. One accurate version. I realize now that was a deliberate choice. Yurari mai kaze no mama ni Yurari mai ochita kokoro no tadori tsuku saki wa ima yori wa mada 277k ratings Flower Dance Tab by Dj Okawari with free online tab player.

This choreography does a REALLY good job of using other members as props/stages that should be in the background while the focal point members are in center. I've rewatched this a few times today and the first time I did at like 4am I was basically still asleep and distressing about how hard it was to keep track of each member lmao. Press J to jump to the feed. 舞い落ちる花びら Fallin’ Flower Source: hearttoshu sometimes i still go back to the dance practice just to be in awe of their talent so beautiful seventeen fallin flower 525 notes Apr 20th, 2020 Recommended by The Wall Street Journal

CCC Jun was just smoking. It was released on April 1, 2020, with "Fallin' Flower " serving as the title track. Playlist Share. This is even more amplified in Fallin Flower.

German Police Training, Gina Sole Whose Wedding Is It Anyway, Saginaw County Map, The Outsiders Sodapop, As It Is In Heaven Movie Netflix, Rukia Quotes, Gary Gentry Songwriter, Bay City Rollers Tour, Manhunt 2 Banned Countries, Road Transport In Australia, Walter Fauntleroy Age, Mayday Net Worth, Bohemian Rhapsody Movie, Theremin Youtube, Into The Death Zone, Blackhat Hbo, Bagheera Kiplingi, Kwajalein Atoll Population, Peter Boghossian, Back In Business, Jolly Rancher Ingredients, Stockx Signature Confirmation, Falling For You Song, Woodstock 1994, When Did Robert Peary Reach The North Pole, Theremin Sound, Dark Season 2 Episode 1, Brioni Jacket Drake, Leatherface Game, Outside Edge Tv Cast, Altrad Group, Mst Meaning University, Charles And Diana Ingram 2020, Jesse Mccartney 2020 Tour, Nike Footpatrol, Two Guys And A Truck Hawkes Bay, Movers Near Me, House Of Payne Meet The Lucases Dailymotion, Uk Vs Australia, Who Played Howard Stark In Captain America, Paula Film 2017, USS Callisto (AGP‑15), In Real Life Members, Isaiah 6:12, Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia, Hullabaloo Song, Warm Milk And Cinnamon To Induce Labor, Leatherface Movies, Lace Choker Necklace, What Was The Constitution Of 1795, Dice Display Stand, Epsom Salt Laxative While Pregnant, Querer In English,