The Amazon reviewer must have been on something when he reviewed "Explorers". Check out our list of the month's most anticipated films and shows to stream from home.Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? We didn't have computers back then but if we had, we probably would have done something such as this young trio did. Leonard Maltin's description of this as "a disastrous wrong turn in space" is putting this mildly.

Ben Crandall is a young visionary who dreams of space travel while watching late-night B monster movies, pouring over comic books, and playing Galaga in the confines of his bedroom. I saw "Explorers" with my kids and all of us loved it; it's one of those films that both parents and kids can like (I had to watch SO MANY idiotic flicks with them, to watch this was heaven!). It's still a very entertaining movie and I'm glad I purchased it! Please try againQuickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Of course Dick Miller (R.I.P.). What a childhood dream to be flying in the air and go to space. Wonderful movie,even now years after it was originally made.

A seemingly normal young boy turns out to be a top secret, military-created robot with superhuman abilities. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. But one night he has a vivid dream of flying over a space-like circuit board and shares his visions with his best friend Wolfgang Muller, a young scientific genius who is able to translate his dreams into a complex computer program that actually works. It all ends up with them building a UFO out of junk and flying into space to meet aliens. Fun storyline,family movie fit for all to watch. The effects were cool but it was too silly. With the help of their new friend Darren Woods, they create a homemade spacecraft and embark on a secret adventure to another galaxy where they find that things are not always as different as they seem.Rated PG for some mild language and action, and a brief scene involving beer Apartment block tenants seek the aid of alien mechanical life-forms to save their building from demolition. This movie has a great first two acts, and then the very talented cast are let down by cheesy cartoon-like aliens in rubber suits. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Foreign set up, I wish you would not sell in US, because does not play in DVD. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Was this review helpful to you? Maybe I missed something when ordered, disappointed.I really wanted this movie. A troubled boy dives into a wondrous fantasy world through the pages of a mysterious book. With Ethan Hawke, River Phoenix, Jason Presson, Bradley Gregg. Few modern kids know what a drive-in movie theater is for example and there is a scene where the "explorers" use their "space pod" to watch one. I didn't know that those two boys were Ethan Hawke and River Phoenix. His 8 year old sister thought she wouldn't like it but soon changed her mind. Use the HTML below. the possibilities of going into space as seen by children, this is slightly dark as the boys are all out of the ordinary, but is good fun.Shows what can be done with a pile of junk , some knowledge and imagination.

I dreamed of that when I was a lot younger. One of my favorite childhood sci-fi film. Robot Johnny Five comes to the city and gets manipulated by criminals who want him for their own purposes. In 1978, a boy travels 8 years into the future and has an adventure with an intelligent, wisecracking alien ship. 3 young misfit schoolboys have the same drem of a sybol and as one of the is an avid scientist he makes a sphere small ,huge one that willtake the 70s homemade spaceship to meet aliens only to finf out the aliens are teenagers themselves and dad arrives in a bad mood,a fantastic film for all the family This movie had the potential to be a real block-buster and blew it all in the third act.

They went where no man has gone before! Now what? For some strange reason, during the 80's Hollywood created kids films that didn't talk down to children, case point, compare the gang of teenagers in the Breakfast Club to the Glee and High School Musical cast.

With the help of a third kid, they follow it and build themselves a spaceship. It is nothing like "Contact", which is entirely humorless. A boy obsessed with 50s sci-fi movies about aliens has a recurring dream about a blueprint of some kind, which he draws for his inventor friend. Directed by Joe Dante. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote.

Thefatrat Jackpot 10 Hours, Emperor Suizei, Ms Pac-man (atari 2600 Online), American Shopping Mall, How To Delete Pubg Account Permanently 2020, Atf Meaning Sexually, 47 Brand Bogo, Plateau Definition Geography, No Experience Jobs Seek, Melbourne To Adelaide Distance By Flight, Amanda Collins Instagram, Mace Windu Lightsaber, Passengers (2016), Grubhub Food Delivery, Laser Tag Toowoomba, Yellowstone Supervolcano Eruption, The Remarkable Rocket Questions Answers Class 8, Garrincha Teams, Passionate Person Meaning, Paz Vizla Face, Bay City Rollers Wouldn't You Like It, Roald Amundsen Facts, Querer In English, Thefatrat Laura Brehm, Chaplin Definition, Plaunth Meaning, Petula Langlais Death In Paradise, Rock 'n' Roll Music, It Cosmetics Cc Cream, Quiz Evening Dresses, Breakfast Coupons Near Me, Lennie James Movies, Fort Boyard, Novichok Nerve Agent Symptoms, Mark Hamill Rian Johnson Twitter, Is Asahi Saiba Son Of Jōichirō, Rapper's Delight Meaning, Predator In A Sentence, Roller Skating Hertfordshire,