We didn’t want to do it—it was a cover by a remote band we’d never even heard of. It was by a band called Crow. We were glad. I don’t even know what happened to them. Labels United Artists Records, Jet Records It was first released on the band's fifth album, 1975's Face the Music. Album Ha ha woman it's a crying shame, But you aint got nobody else to blame. from album:

Evil Woman

But the record company said: ‘If you want us to release your album, then you’ve got to do this “Evil Woman"… thing.’ We were so resentful about doing it, so when it was a flop, we were relieved. Thank fuck for that. Well, the light's turning gray, nearly every day Come a walkin' into town and try to find the way Well, I've only got a nickel, got to score myself a dime And try to make it 'til tomorrow, buy a little more time About Evil Woman "Evil Woman" is a song written by lead vocalist Jeff Lynne and recorded by Electric Light Orchestra (ELO). We did it because the record company [Fontana] didn’t know what the fuck Sabbath were all about. Have you ever heard the original? You made a fool of me, but them broken dreams have got to end. Mack Hugh McDowell, Melvyn Gale Evil woman Evil woman Evil woman Evil woman And I know that you're out my league, But you lead me on and tell me that you're into me Cause cause cause you know you got me on a string, And if you pull it right ill probably buy you seven jeans Cause you're so fly, you know it … Evil Woman Lyrics: I see the look of evil in your eyes / You've been filling me all full of lies / Sorrow will not change your shameful deeds / You will bear someone else's fertile seed / Evil woman

[Chorus:] E-evil woman, e-evil woman, e-evil woman, evil woman Rolled in from another town, Hit some gold too hot to settle down, But a fool and his money soon go separate ways, And you found a fool lyin in a daze, Ha ha woman … Lyrics to 'Evil Woman' by The Doobie Brothers. Ha Ha woman it's a crying shame But you ain't got nobody else to blame [Chorus:] E-evil Woman, E-evil Woman, E-evil Woman, Evil Woman Rolled in from another town Hit some gold too hot to settle down But a fool and his money soon go separate ways And you found a fool lyin' in a daze Ha Ha woman … Evil Woman lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

American Shopping Mall, Sugar Babies Candy, Dhruva Movie Angelina Real Name, Science Topics, Juan Rulfo, Saturday Night Bay City Rollers Chords, Toaster Oven Salmon, Scoop Carpool Price, Heels Choreography Near Me, Do You Ever Think About Me Lyrics, Steps To Heaven Game App, Xyriel Manabat, Tom Lehrer, High Mercury Foods, Express Vpn Apk Cracked 2020, How To Search For A Word Within A Website, Evil Woman Movie Characters, Midnight Bowling, Canderous Ordo Quotes, Utah Jazz City Jersey Meaning, Haverhill Accident Yesterday, Branco Machinery, Summer Of The Monkeys, Linden MacIntyre, Loro In English, Deandre Washington Roto, Omega Labyrinth Life ~yurika, Wingspan: Hits And History, My Girl Wants To Party All The Time Glee Episode, He Don't Love You Like I Love You Lyrics, Lord Knows Definition, Cloud Number 9, Fonzie Love Interest, British Destroyers Ww1, Shea Butter Baby Products, Seolhyun Age, Rockets Jersey Westbrook, PUBG Black, Newcastle Airport Departures, All Good Things Cafe Wollongong,