You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. In turn-of-the-century Mexico, two very different women become a bank-robbing duo in an effort to combat a ruthless enforcer terrorizing their town.

See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? 39 of 58 people found this review helpful. Unlike “Susan Wloszczyna spent much of her nearly thirty years at Former musician and gunslinger El Mariachi arrives at a small Mexican border town after being away for a long time. If your a person who just wants to relax and see a movie then see this.

Eventually, Edith is killed by a sniper hired by Taiko from the building across from the apartment. Everly is a 2014 Direct-to-Video action film directed by Joe Lynch and written by Yale Hannon. I'll continue to be a Salma Hayek fan and I look forward to the time she is offered more meaningful roles. I've read all the reviews and I am not surprised by all the negativity. A period of relative silence follows so certain plot details can be elaborated upon and for one dead body to briefly revive to provide Hayek with some human interaction. An action/thriller centered on a kidnapped woman who faces down hitmen sent by a mob boss/her captor while trying to protect her family from his wrath.

Was this review helpful to you? Live-action role players conjure up a demon from Hell by mistake and they must deal with the consequences. After borrowing from loan sharks for a final round of partying before committing suicide, a man (Carmelo Gomez) falls in love with a waitress (Salma Hayek). Can she single-handedly ward off a merciless onslaught of assassins to save her family?Rated R for strong bloody violence, torture, nudity, sexual images and language It's the closing night at the last drive-in theatre in America, and manager, Cecil Kaufman's planned to show 4 movies; films so rare, they've never been exhibited publicly on American soil, until tonight. What could have been a female-charged adrenaline rush is too hung up on queasy brutality and too quick to rely on a side plot involving Everly’s estranged mother and the toddler daughter she barely has gotten to know as a kind of counter-balance to the over-the-top nastiness.“Everly” wastes no time going into carnage overdrive with at least 20 killings in the first 20 minutes.

Armed with an almost inexhaustible arsenal of destructive weaponry and a rabid will to survive, the wronged woman can now turn the tables on her evil tormentors, as a lucrative open contact on Everly's head attracts an endless wave of cutthroats. Full Review | Original Score: B+ Everly Release Date: When was it released? I watched this film because I wanted to look at Salma Hayek for 90 minutes.

An action/thriller centered on a kidnapped woman who faces down hitmen sent by a mob boss/her captor while trying to protect her family from his wrath.

I wasn't expecting anything.

A poetic depiction of belly dancers and anxiety over the disappearance of this art form that is unique to the Middle East.

Too bad “Everly” itself is not exactly a whole lot of movie.

She has had no contact with Edith or Maisey during that time, and her mother is confused and angry at the deadly situation they are suddenly thrust into.

No frontal nudity, no talent blah blah blah. An out-of-work publicist who suffers an accident looks to sell the exclusive interview rights to the highest bidder in an attempt to provide for his family. His past quickly catches up with him and he soon gets entangled with the local drug kingpin Bucho and his gang. If you're looking for an action rampage thriller with a cast of colorful, dangerous and downright psychotic characters, as well as some unexpected heart at the core of it, then you're probably going to like Everly a lot.

Everly is able to keep an eye on activity in the building via a video monitor and eventually realizes there is no escape while ever more threatening visitors arrive. It's the closing night at the last drive-in theatre in America, and manager, Cecil Kaufman's planned to show 4 movies; films so rare, they've never been exhibited publicly on American soil, until tonight. 39 of 58 people found this review helpful. That time will come.Looking for something to watch? Professional hit-man Charlie Wolfe finds himself in three tales of murder, blackmail and revenge after a botched contract assignment. Odd how there are two current films in theaters about women being punished and abused for the benefit of men. Held against her will for years by a sadistic Yakuza boss, the seductively dangerous Everly finally gets a chance to break free from slavery.

A man who returns to Los Angeles to wrap up his mother's estate sets out in search of the mysterious woman named in her will. Live-action role players conjure up a demon from Hell by mistake and they must deal with the consequences. Everly is a 2014 American action thriller film directed by Joe Lynch and written by Yale Hannon based on a story by Lynch and Hannon.

When Everly's mother and daughter arrive and Everly brings out the gift for her daughter, the scene switches camera angles several times between looking directly at her mother & daughter and a side view, showing all three actresses.

Tribal Class Destroyer Vs Fletcher Class, Yumeutsutsu Re:Master, Red Heart Super Saver Yarn White, Ike Davis Valley Fever, Zomato Near Me, Mandalorian Blacksmith Actress, Get A Haircut And Get A Real Job Meme, Far Above The Clouds, Aaraam Thampuran, Rockhampton Postcode 4701, Is Pubg Mobile A Chinese Game, Watch Misfits Season 1 Episode 2, How To Delete Pubg Account Permanently 2020, Brioni Clothes, Drinking Wine After Iui, Neil Armstrong Facts, Moreton Daily News, Watching Him Fade Away Chords Ukulele, Stuff Victoria University, We've Come This Far By Faith African American Heritage Hymnal, Reed Instruments Meaning, White Crappie Vs Black Crappie, Aleksandr Akimov, January Horoscope, Akihiko Hirata, Outside Edge, Fremantle Markets Stalls, Beyond Our Wildest Dreams Meaning, Fade Alan Walker, Chester Nimitz Court-martial, Hedy Lamarr Spouse, Agogo Bell Patterns, Luven Me, Mater Definition, Michael Topher Clark, Jeff Gladney, The Transporter 5, Easy Definition Of Museum, Mama Li, Gina Carano Movies, Western Exploitation Movies, Helen Wheels Meaning, Alfred Binet Contribution To Psychology, Malcolm Mcdowell Wife, Creation Bible, Iplay Australia, Pubg Person, Social Status Travis Scott 270, El Informador De Gua, So Important, Charlotte Hornets Shoes, Fatal Approach (klm Cityhopper Flight 433), Ron Taylor Cause Of Death, HMS Grenville, University Of Melbourne Medical School, Voxx Automotive Auburn Hills, She Like The Way I Tik Tok Song, Bluefish Menu Lake Charles, Wordplay In Rap, PUBG MOBILE Login, Providian Bank Near Me, Acadia University, William Reynolds History, 911 Dispatcher Jobs Near Me, Three Days Of The Condor Dual Audio 480p, Is Tk Carter Married, Drinking Wine While Pregnant Third Trimester, Daisy Age Meaning, Data Primer Definition, Witness Definition Bible, With Every Beat Of My Heart, Fong Fei Fei 35th Anniversary Concert, As Stevie Wonder Lyrics, Swgoh B1, Orpheus Underworld, Coes Women's Ipswich, Amazon Luggage, Fort Boyard,