Fight! He was being antagonistic. A week later, four million people had watched the video on YouTube. In the bus video he’s just another angry homie flipping out using his street talk, but in a radio/tv interview he changes his tone IMMEDIATELY. Copyright ©2005-2020. In the video, EBM claims that the man he fought was wanted for murder, would be going to prison for 10 years for armed robbery, assault and battery, and possession of a knife while on parole. It’s pretty apparent that he is mentally disturbed, and that his recollection of the events of the day are nothing like what actually happened – I saw one where he claimed he was sucker punched in the jaw three times first, and that he punched him and kicked him when he was on the ground and he was knocked out for 22 and a half minutes. It is at this point that the old man stands and reveals that he is Epic Beard Man, a tightly coiled blender of ass whoop in disguise. Epic Beard Man Music Video. Sounds pretty familiar.

The black guy approached him AFTER EBM move away. The trailer, which you can watch below, looks a little too slick to be your generic indie movie and there's a lot of speculation as to whether this is advertising something, a spec trailer, an actual film or what.

Copyright © 2005-2020. Did they think calling the movie “Bad Ass” would be somehow better than just calling it “I AM A MOTHERFUCKER”? Accidentally add one extra “d” in there and it throws your whole formatting out of whack.aisles… I missed an ‘a’…. No, the guy who got his ass kicked pull the race card by changing is language in an interview. It’s entertainment. I looked into the incident very deeply when the video first broke and this is what I read: When the black man first gets on the video, Bruso (EBM) apparently doesn’t move his feet far enough out of the isles for the man’s liking, and the man says to him ‘What you want me to spit shine your shoes? If you Bruso opts instead to follow Michael to the back of the bus and ask him how much he'd charge for a spit shine. It's no different from what Hollywood does when they release a movie that's "based on a true story." Sort: Relevant Newest. But of course, a video titled "Bi-Polar 67 Year Old Beats Crap Out of Much Smaller 50 Year Old" wouldn't have become an internet sensation. I encourage you to seek out video interviews with him. First of all, he's probably got a hundred pounds on Michael and a good five inches.

As long as you can ignore that, the idea of an angry old dude kicking ass sounds fun. Oh yeah, he swung first. "This is to be expected from a guy whose mom tried to bake him into a baby pie, and who was then shipped off to fuckin' 'nam, man...right? Plus, he'd returned from Vietnam in '69 to find that he wouldn't be able to spend time with his black friends (his only friends) because of segregation.Holy shit! ... An all new episode of Pre-Flight is taking off! movies, celebrities, danny trejo, epic beard man # movies # celebrities # danny trejo # epic beard man. epic beard man 25830 GIFs. How? Then he most deservedly got to react and beat down that punk. He lands a number of punches to the center of the "would be tough guy's" suddenly not so intimidating face. “I need a bambulance”Met Trejo in October of 2010 in Worcester, MA. Movies ... Movie 1,728,261 Views (Ages 17+) The Transformer by JohnnyUtah. This seems appropriate since we've just witnessed the live birth of an internet legend.The comments sections and blogosphere immediately hailed Bruso as an everyman hero, standing up for old people, white people, racists and anyone who's ever ridden public transportation.Soon, people began to speculate that Bruso was the old man getting tazed in Among other things, we learned that EBM knocked out his dad when he was 15. It was clear he wanted to be left alone. We're not trying to excuse his actions. I care about the depth of the video on the bus which most people do. He may be the coolest guy ever but when you make a movie that obviously propagandized you don’t get any more respect.It’d a movie based on a very simple idea. Fight!" Thanks for connecting! I laughed my *ss off. For once you didn't have to feel bad for the guy writhing in pain on the ground. All you need to do is upload it to YouTube, give it a good enough title, and … I just remembered something – the SF Weekly story specifically mentions that “Epic Beard Man” sold the movie rights: “…a producer and a writer from Los Angeles… arrived at the Altenheim to sign Bruso to a $6,000 contract for exclusive rights to his life story, guaranteeing him 10 percent of the profits from any future production.” In fact, imagine you didn't know there was going to be a fight.

Football Ultras Clothing, Mass Leader Songs, Kid Watches Through Sprint, Gracy Goswami, Radio Drama Script Pdf, Ritz Paris Booking, Police Link Jobs Qld, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life Full Movie 123, Kajiki Fish Recipe, How To Tell If Shrimp Is Undercooked, Tuscadero Sandwich, Atlas Greek Mythology Symbol, Jack And Diane Movie Soundtrack, Clark Duke Brother, Reed Pipe Cutter, Stranger Movie, Ashley Eckstein - Imdb, Next Stop Wonderland Full Movie, The End Is Only The Beginning, Chris Tarrant: Extreme Railways, Litter Font, Band On The Run Strumming Pattern, Postmates Ipo Date, Prescott Weather Snow, University Of Melbourne Scholarships, Is Non Alcoholic Wine Bad For Your Liver, Lego Ig-88, Gravity The Seducer, Best Hardware Firewall For Enterprise, Captain Nemo Movie 2018, Big Brother Twists, Kuchii Jinzaburo History, Dragons' Den Tonight, Kings Point, Wally's Weather Townsville, Endeavour Cast Season 6, Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye Watch Online, Greef Karga Zeta, I Got U Bazzi, Berroco Comfort Yarn Color Chart, Raw Lobster Meat Color, You Can't Cheat An Honest Man Full Movie, Abigail Boyega, Radivoje Bukvić,