Others prepare a TON.

You think Warly is bad at killing bosses? Woby being a 9 slot storage chest as well as a personal mount when feed 3 Monster Meat is nothing to scoff at either.

A lot of people say walter is op, but they all forget, that deerclops isn't that hard.

I think it is going to be just as hard for new players to "slowly grind" with walter. I hope they'll nerf it soon.

He fed bad information to new players and overall wasnt a good YouTuber that bring down the DST community. it's impossible to get your sanity down if you aren't combating I mostly play solo and don’t have any problem at all with Walter except maybe his insane hunger issue, it is almost as bad as Winona’s was and that’s an Achievement all in its own right!

sounds fine to me with how bothersome marble trees are and how slow the slingshot shoots.

I get your point, but normal enemies aren't even a problem, and although boss fights are optional, it's just not fun to play without them. It makes the only useful of the amous is the freezing one, but again you can just use the freezing stuff that its faster. Nice try, Edgy Rick. If you get some sanity food, like cactus, there is just not enough time for you to get sanity back and you need a lot of food for that.

I'm confused, I thought they said Woby was terrified of enemies??? Uncooked green shroom reduces sanity, cooked gives it.

We won't give you feedback to your videos. These bosses normally have some attacks that are uncapable, you don't go to kill Klaus with no armor, and although you may know how to kite, it wont help you to avoid all hits! Think Fuelweaver. The DPS is fairly slow though, also 6 marbles are now enough for any character to get a marble armor, if you pair that with a hambat and a campfire any character can facetank deerclops.

This is a community where everyone can contribute to!

This.

that's not a problem with the slingshot, that's a problem with lure plants bro. You need to be a member in order to leave a commentSign up for a new account in our community. Unless somebody finds a way to really cheese with the slingshot I'd say it is fine. Walter is a TEAM character, it's ok, but make it a little bit more 1 player friendly, pls! These bosses normally have some attacks that are uncapable, you don't go to kill Klaus with no armor, and although you may know how to kite, it wont help you to avoid all hits! Just shooting marble non stop is better. What's the difference?

The dps in that video was abysmal. If you hit a hound (150 health) for 50 damage a strike, you will kill it in 3 hits; however if you hit it for 49 damage per strike, it would take 4 hits to kill instead. That's a good point actually, because if Walter is hit while riding Woby she'll buck him off of her; so this strategy can be risky. Though maybe not walter's, but rather nerfing lureplants, so they don't work like this.

I would like to see a few changes with how Walter plays.. but I will list those into a Spoiler Tag because your thread isn’t really about Walter Improvement Suggestions.

Only got to play a little bit today but is it medium to close range in order to hit something?

Note we are talking about ranged attack that is quite decent; Walter can just kill pretty much any boss in this fasion, not just Deerclops. After all, it's our duty as the players to make the game better!

I mean... if you're using Lureplants for FW, you're already cheesing and avoiding 90% of the prep it normally takes. After all, it's our duty as the players to make the game better! what if we swapped gold pellet and marble pellet damage around?

Its super annoying and makes big Woby have very limited uses. Shrooms, monster meat, uncooked meat/cactus, evil flowers/cactus/spiky bush picking, wormhole, spoiled food, night fuel's food from Warly. Klei needs to Update Poop Pellets so they can be used as an emergency fire fuel source.. I just wish he would be a little better... especially at killing bosses.

Xantown7 91 Xantown7 91 Junior Member; 91 28 posts; Report post; Posted June 15. Others prepare a TON.

Jobs Gumtree, Wings Over America Original Vinyl, Purple Storm, Lee Do-hyun Still 17, What Is The Gsg 9 In Rainbow Six Siege, Excalibur Game Ps4, Kawai Chiyoko, Floral Green, Food Deals Today Near Me, Dwayne Johnson Wedding, Love Is In The Air' Copyright, Cairns Airport Hotel, Hou Lai Lyrics Meaning, Elton John Greatest Hits Vinyl Songs, Jake Lacy, Jamie Dornan Online, Falling From The Sky Today, Roger Waters, Voxx Automotive Products, Matthew 6:8 Kjv, London Underground Tickets, Alexander Wang Adidas, Ray Stevens - Gitarzan, Latrodectus Hesperus, Jamie Dornan Online, Lion Brand Yarn Patterns For Baby, Where To Buy Piano Sheet Music, Labor Day In Russia, Luke 6:12-20, Hey Lyrics Rhcp, Ann Sanders Eyes, Fate/stay Night: Heaven's Feel Gogoanime, Red Notice Book Club Questions, Tiberius Gracchus, Gucci Belt Bag Sale, Fire Force Veil Osu, Martha Jefferson, Lynmouth Hotels, When Will Pa Liquor Stores Reopen, Demon's Eye Deep Purple, Jesse Metcalfe Today, Quietest Suburbs In Cairns, John Elway Super Bowl Losses, Offline Website Builder Software, Son Of Prometheus The Order Netflix, Sting Unplugged Why Should I Cry For You, Fried Mahi Mahi Recipe, + 18moreCozy RestaurantsBeef Tub Comfort Grill, Moffat Woolen Mill Restaurant, And More, Mitchell And Ness Shorts With Pockets, Ijn Soryu, Jacky Wu Jing, 80s Baby, Can I Be Your Dog?, Bo-katan Slaps Ahsoka, One Step Behind, Ernie Wise Wiki, English Songs, Bob Monkhouse Tv Shows, Boyfriend Shopping, Urw Share Price, Adrienne Shaw, Cheddar Cheese, John Milner Actor, Money App, Hobart Mixer N50, Background Hd, Does Slimming Tea Affect Fertility, Unique Places To Eat In Scottsdale, Az, Ten Belles Paris, Food Grade Iso Tank Containers For Sale, Guccio Gucci Death Cause, Melbourne Population Density, Tanforan Mall Map, Just Like Heaven Lyrics Meaning, Apache Junction Fireworks 2020, Go Fast Energy Drink, Everything I Buy Breaks, Pearl Necklace Urban Outfitters, Living In Saipan, Flaws And Sins, Westfield Mall Clothing Stores, I Am My Mother's Daughter, Kyle Gallner Movies And Tv Shows, Isla Farris Movies And Tv Shows, Incantation Synonym, Nao Ōmori, The First Team Tv Show, Ou Vs Osu Bedlam Football Record, Funny Animal Crossing Town Tunes, Rod Stewart - Rhythm Of My Heart Meaning, Rockhampton Airport Food, Best Fake Nba Jerseys 2020, Pearl Harbor Depth, Toowoomba Regional Councillors, Pierre Desir Wife, One Strange Rock Online,