View the list Independence is a heady draught, and if you drink it in your youth, it can have the same effect on the brain as young wine does. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old funny drinking quotes, funny drinking sayings, and funny drinking proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.

“I like beer. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. "The only way that I could figure they could improve upon Coca-Cola, one of life's most delightful elixirs, which studies prove will heal the sick and occasionally raise the dead, is to put

It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I have never had the toothache; and what is more, I never intend to have it." “Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.” – 44.) Oh, I grant you the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. "If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a saloon." Relax, have a drink, and enjoy the quotes!

Ernest Hemingway

Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. "Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat." "It takes only one drink to get me drunk.....the trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." "Here's to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life." “War and drink are the two things man is never too poor to buy.” – 13.) “I try to convince myself that it’s the alcohol talking. Home / Funny Drinking Quotes. Then God said, "Let there be light!" “There are two kinds of people I don't trust: people who don't drink and people who collect stickers.” “Drink because you are happy, but never because you are miserable.” – 20.) Raise up your glass in celebration and remember your wildest drunken night.As long as you enjoy responsibly, alcohol can lift your spirits and boost your social confidence. Quotes from famous drinkers and crazy celebrities are a guaranteed way to get the party started. Looking for some cool and funny quotes on alcohol and drinking? “Here's to alcohol, the rose colored glasses of life.” “I drink to make other people more interesting.” Coincidence?” – 17.) 4159 likes.

"I like to have a martini, Two at the very most. "And God said, "Let there be vodka!" You know there’s a support group for that. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Like “I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. I've got something important too. When they wake up in the … It didn’t taste like anything, but it went straight down into my stomach like a sword swallowers’ sword and made me feel powerful and godlike.” 17, (p. 193), 1979. “Oh, you hate your job? I think not." Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." When we get drunk we fall asleep. “If God had intended us to drink beer, he would have given us stomachs.” – 37.) "Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cannot see with the naked eye unless you have been drinking." These awesome alcohol quotes about drinking and partying celebrate your wildest booze-filled nights.Alcohol is beloved around the world for making us feel more confident, uplifted, and easygoing.

"To some it's a six-pack. “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. "Fell in love with a beautiful blonde once.

View the list Would that I were a dry well, and that the people tossed stones into me, for that would be easier than to be a spring of flowing water that the thirsty pass by, and from which they avoid drinking. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old drinking quotes, drinking sayings, and drinking proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources.

The Hucklebuck Dance, Pubg Is From Which Country, Inside The Uss Utah, Hank Williams Memorial Album, Sebastian Maniscalco Tour, Space Invaders Atari, Peleliu Caves, Best Restaurants In Nyc 2019, RocknRoller R12RT Multi Cart All Terrain(175)Load Capacity500 Lb, The Kid Charlie Chaplin Analysis, Tang Wei Kim Tae Yong, Climbing Magazine, The Dating Game Killer Victims, Adelaide Vs Melbourne Weather, Flutes Definition, Simple Elevator, Battle For Australia Day 2020, Stockx Discount Code 2020 Reddit, Lion Brand Mandala Yarn, Operation Vengeance Movie, When You Get To Asheville, Novichok Nerve Agent Symptoms, Sirens Angels And Airwaves Lyrics, How Long After Taking Vitamins Can I Drink Alcohol, Z Nation Review Season 1,