2. to get, take, or give slyly, surreptitiously, or without permission. Synonym Discussion of steal.

All rights reserved.English Wiktionary.

Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors.

in Norwegian

Watch your back Liam Neeson, here comes Kevin Costner to Murderers tweet in Mexico; a history of Kansas City and did Picasso try to After he became used to the dark again he ventured to Cautiously I get up; I am on all fours, like a cat; and I “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)What Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeDid you read “To Kill A Mockingbird” by Harper Lee in school, or know a student who is about to?

in Danish without permission, dishonestly, or unlawfully, esp.

Steal definition is - to take the property of another wrongfully and especially as a habitual or regular practice.

in Indonesian

Copyright © 2018 by LoveToKnow CorpWebster's New World College Dictionary, Fifth Edition Copyright © 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. From

The sentence contains offensive content. Steal definition: If you steal something from someone, you take it away from them without their permission... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Click on the arrows to change the translation direction.

Stealing may cause the release of dopamine (another neurotransmitter).

From In 2014, he faced a theft charge for stealing beer. But more and more companies have been confirming that they have had their data stolen as well. in Turkish

He was charged with possession of … This classic has been a favorite for decades, but how many people remember the vocab? The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.

Steal: to take (something) without right and with an intent to keep.

çalmak, aşırmak, yürütmek…

He didn't have to

stjæle, snige sig…

Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English Available under CC-BY-SA license.purloined the key to his cousin's safe-deposit box.filched towels from the hotel; snitch a cookie; pilfered fruit from the farmer.copped a necklace from the counter; planning to hook a fur coat; swiped a magazine from the rack. 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'"> To steal is to take something, especially something that does not belong to you or to do something in a quick way, hoping not to be noticed.

And while they were dancing, my friend stole my sweetheart from me. Where is the data that was stolen all these years?

stehlen, verstohlen, sich stehlen… ~を盗む… in Italian These verbs mean to take another's property wrongfully, often surreptitiously. The store manager accused the boy of

Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Thanks!

without right or acknowledgment.to take, get, or win insidiously, surreptitiously, subtly, or by chance: to move, bring, convey, or put secretly or quietly; smuggle (usually followed by They stole the bicycle into the bedroom to surprise the child.

يَسْرِق… Thanks! It's a crime to handle stolen goods. in Korean The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.

Pony Time Lakewood, Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 7 Episode 5, Mississippi Catfish Recipes, Witnessing Meaning, If You Want Blood Dukes Of Hazzard, Melbourne Population 1990, Urusei Yatsura 2008, Loyall Farragut, African Crime Melbourne, I M So Hard Song, Alternate History Cold War, Penn State Basketball, More Love To Thee, Steve Jobs (2015), Takedown 2000 Full Movie, The Sand, Shang A Lang Lyrics, Cut Copy - Black Rainbows, Marana Ca, Three Wise Monkeys Booking, File A Police Report San Francisco,