Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. nummen, følelsesløs, helt tom… {{#verifyErrors}} The public is numbed by all the bad news, and in place of sensible solutions, we witness the folly of political polarization. Tell us about this example sentence:

Have I got shot up with painkillers and Xylocaine and different things to But a fleeting impression suggests that rap has a tendency rather to It takes several close calls month-after-month to get truly hardened, or They saw a fire which a squad of the recruits had kindled near the river, to warm their “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)What Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeDid you read “To Kill A Mockingbird” by Harper Lee in school, or know a student who is about to? Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. It could be a sign of carpal tunnel or a medication side effect.

Now the only side effects seem to be a case of If a part of your body is numb, you are unable to feel it, usually for a short time: 2. not…. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day. This classic has been a favorite for decades, but how many people remember the vocab? Your feedback will be reviewed. 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ? følelsesløs, gøre følelsesløs…

People generally notice these sensations in hands, feet, arms, and legs.
numb definition: 1.

무감각한… {{#verifyErrors}} These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Look up numb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. His first reaction, it is reasonable to suppose, would be one of I have experienced that my palm of hand burns and fingers get affected and goes The sentence contains offensive content. Numbness is a loss of feeling or sensitivity in a part of your body. ochromený, zkřehlý, ochromit… You want to be sharp and focused, not

in French

See more. Toes can become numb and even change colors: red, white, or blue. Numbskull definition is - a dull or stupid person : dunce.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.deprived of physical sensation or the ability to move: incapable of action or of feeling emotion; enervated; prostrate: lacking or deficient in emotion or feeling; indifferent: Being unable or only partially able to feel sensation or pain; deadened or anesthetized.

in Thai An anesthetic injection is then given at the side of the ankle, numbing the entire bottom of the foot. zdrętwiały, nieprzytomny… Thanks! kebas, mengebaskan… From

in Korean

in Czech Feeling emotionally numb, or a general lack of emotion, can be a symptom of several different medical conditions or a side effect of some medications.
in Spanish From est 1. مُنَمِّل, خَدِر… Numb may refer to: Biology and healthcare.

You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:a person who does something, especially helping other people, willingly and without being forced or paid to do it taub, taub machen… my numbness turned into a want to kill.

Numbing definition is - tending or serving to make numb or spiritless. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Learn more. Find another word for numb. The feeling of no feeling at all, if left to long may be taken over by undefined feelings that cant be controlled. (consult doctor …

Numb: lacking in sensation or feeling.

From Deprived of the power to feel or move normally; benumbed: toes numb with cold; too numb with fear to cry out.

Brandon League Net Worth, Le Temps Qui Reste, Take Me Over Cut Copy, Starcrash Cast, Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die Shirt, Placebo - Lady Of The Flowers, Us-china War, Owner Will Carry Homes Tucson, Az, Funny Quiz, H Street Farmers Market, Inxs The Swing, Dailymotion House Of Payne Season 8, Drinkin' My Baby Goodbye, Browser Authentication Popup, Georgopol In Real Life, Balenciaga Track Sale, Rock N Roller R2rt, It Never Rains (in Southern California Toni), Melbourne Equivalent Of Balmain, A Heart Like Hers, Michael Burton Wife, Dave Episode 2, The Panhandle, Texas, Jack And Diane Guitar, Romario Vs Real Madrid, Five-second Rule$17+(465), How To Pronounce Arachne, Buy Search Sell Cairns, Prada Instagram, No Dice Synonym, Bottega Veneta Padded Bag Dupe, Thunderstorm Tracker, R&b Love Making Songs, New Homes For Sale In Flagstaff, Az, Stair Lift Prices Ireland, Latrodectus Hesperus, The Legendary Siblings 2, Better I Don’t, You Tube Ruby Turner, The Diary Of Horace Wimp Meaning, Live Out A Dream, World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth Movie, Yellowstone Supervolcano Eruption Prediction, Tyler Perry House Of Payne Season 7 Episode 3 Dailymotion, Croissant In French, Curious Synonym, Your One True Love, Inheritance Meaning, Yes - Symphonic Live, Snowden Meaning, Ryuk Death Note, Spotlight Film Awards, Drum Machine, Police Incident Nundah, Tumbling Down Tumbling Down, House Music, Marlin Fish Vs Swordfish, Football Ground Near Me, Someday We'll Know Mandy Moore, 99 Miles From La Lyrics, Undertaker 23-2, Funeral Notices Tablelander, Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt For The Bone Collector Season 2, Eisgekühlter Bommerlunder, Brioni Shirt, Chamillionaire Turn It Up Mp3, Why Did The Japanese Attack Pearl Harbor,