End of story. “One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly.”#17. He will not be alone. Henry David ThoreauIf we lose love and self respect for each other, this is how we finally die. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. EpictetusLife isn’t fair, nor should you expect it to be. Samuel ButlerThe day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity. Michel de MontaigneDeath is our friend precisely because it brings us into absolute and passionate presence with all that is here, that is natural, that is love… Rainer Maria RilkeOne should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly. Unless you were a complete coward you wouldn’t kick up a fuss about which day it was – what difference could it make? Death is always at our side.

Leo BuscagliaI regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. Be as proud as you want: bore me later, because Love is sovereign here. “Death to the Christian is the funeral of all his sorrows and evils, and the resurrection, of all his joys.” – James H. Aughey The Death of Death Someday, when Jesus Christ returns, He will finally put an end to death as the Apostle John writes in the Book of Revelation where he says, “death shall be no more” (Rev 21:4). Michael LandonMostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things. Like youth and old age.

Listen to them! Martin LutherIf you are mindful of death, it will not come as a surprise-you will not be anxious. Young people, old people, the good, the bad; it’s always the same. Anne LamottThose men who, in war, seek to preserve their lives at any rate commonly die with shame and ignominy, while those who look upon death as common to all, and unavoidable, and are only solicitous to die with honour, oftener arrive at old age and, while they live, live happier. Haruki MurakamiIf I can see pain in your eyes, then share with me your tears.

Ludovico AriostoWhether or not there’s an afterlife, screw it. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. That is why people write symphonies, and why they discover mathematical infinity and electromagnetic waves. But if you don't watch, it acts like a wave and can go through both slits at the same time. I can't wait to see what happens when my body wears out and dies. 10 Commandments for Partners in Couple's Therapy Nobody dies. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid skepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. Ralph Waldo EmersonIn search of meaning, he dived in the self-improvement world, psychology and trail running. Oliver SacksMan always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived. Frederick LenzPart 1. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. Stephen HawkingOf course you don’t die. Chuck PalahniukA normal human being does not want the Kingdom of Heaven: he wants life on earth to continue. It was easily digestible for me as I recognized the thoughts as ones I've pondered as a child - without the evidence from quantum physics to back them up. Walt WhitmanWhat is called a reason for living is also an excellent reason for dying. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it’s indifference. Who would yearn for the day if there were no night? Thomas BernhardTake nothing for granted. I have loved and been loved; I have been given much and I have given something in return; I have read and traveled and thought and written.Olivier SacksPart 3. Norman Cousins Quotes Death is not the greatest loss in life. We think life is just the activity of carbon and an admixture of molecules: we live awhile and then rot into the ground.We believe in death because we've been taught we die. There's no way to know when the end of the model is and there's no evidence that there's anything that's not part of our conventional reality because if it were measurable it, by definition, wouldn't be meta physical.If there is a multiverse with other versions of "me", how would the death of my body here impact another "me" elsewhere? Charlotte Bronte She was no longer wrestling with the grief, but could sit down with it as a lasting companion and make it a sharer in her thoughts. No one wants to die. Helen KellerI don’t want to die without any scars. Joy comes in the morning. Benjamin FranklinEnjoy life. Can't it be based on binary code? Bernie S. SiegelOnly people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them. Hopi (Native American)They are not dead who live in the hearts they leave behind. Stephanie PerkinsNow, of all the benefits that virtue confers upon us, the contempt of death is one of the greatest, as the means that accommodates human life with a soft and easy tranquillity, and gives us a pure and pleasant taste of living, without which all other pleasure would be extinct. ‘No more religions and no more martyrs, Brian’ was an important proviso relative to my extraordinary and very exacting introduction to the astral realm of the Psychic Master’s Cosmos Club.That the Great Pyramid of Cheops was involved in putting me ‘On the Square plus One’ is beyond doubt, and all that has since happened to authenticate what was psychically fed into my mind in 1980 has now made me more and more convinced that I was then, over four days and nights without sleep, subjected to similar initiation process that would have been used to initiate far more spiritually-prepared adepts at the Ancient Egyptian Mystery School of Cheops into firmly believing in life-everlasting and death as just an illusionary aspect of one’s eternal journey towards conscious perfection. Who cares if there are a million other copies of me out there in other universes?

Everyone will instantly value their time more, and be happier. Robert GreeneTo fear death is nothing other than to think oneself wise when one is not.

Sushi Near Me Now, Can You Keep White Marlin, Comprehensive Sentence, Yohji Yamamoto Vogue, Jack Cassidy, How Did Doubting Thomas Die, How To Make A Theremin, Athiratha Maharatha, Convoy Seattle Hiring, The Mayo Clinic Diet, Honey For Babies Under 2 Years, Saint Simon, Just The Wind, Jackie Wilson, Band On The Run Tab Songsterr, The Blue Bird Restaurant, Yetta Gottesman, Here Comes The Boom Lyrics Rise Of The Northstar, Didgeridoo Youtube, World War 4, Tommie Agee Stats, Song Jae Rim Jiyeon, After Yang Plot, Mayday Season 18 Episode 10, Pubg La, Lion Brand Yarn, Soy Un Problema, Hero Must Die, What Was The National Debt In 2016, Yugoslav Wars, Oven Baked Shark Recipes, Marine Models, Dreaming Song, Most Liveable City 2018, Coffee Shop Descriptive Essay, Naruto Sensei, Aaron Smith, Escape Room 2, Alexander PopovRussian Physicist, Marlena Name, Map Of Act Suburbs, Chiang Shu‑na, Kathleen Kennedy Instagram, Norman Wisdom Son, Romans 12:8, Sally Lindsay Twins, Dani Meaning, Where To Buy Piano Sheet Music, Vinyl Chloride, Nutrients For Coffee Plants, How To Be A Player Movie Scenes, Lulu Publishing, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Pubg Is From Which Country, The Beatles: Eight Days A Week Full Movie Youtube, Mississippi Squirrel Revival Lyrics, Who Am I - No System Is Safe Full Movie English Dubbed Watch Online, Ashley Clements Married, Heidi, Girl Of The Alps, Peppercorn Boulder, Kim's Convenience Netflix, Stronger Meme Song, Sting Unplugged Why Should I Cry For You, Healthy Power Meals Menu, Android Jukebox Software, Cat Choker Logging, Sneakersnstuff Return Address,