It looks like Piers practiced his questions and statements in front of a mirror, never expected a reply and therefore not being able to handle them. Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Piers says You're evil! This show is utterly one-sided and makes no effort to uncover anything. “I wouldn’t appreciate it,” mumbled Giles. 23 out of 23 found this helpful Man enters interview with Piers. With Piers Morgan, Lorenzo Gilyard, Alejandro Henriquez, Dawn Knox. Man claims he's not guilty. The whole point I thought was to gain some insight or to get them to admit to something they wouldn't before. He is a former tabloid journalist who then went on to do a breakfast show on British TV. Insted we have to suffer through Mr. Morgan asking loaded questions to all, not at all interested in anything these men offer or he himself offering an objective mindset. Read our community guidelines in full Useless. We pay for your stories! 51 out of 52 found this helpful The final damp squib in a deeply unedifying hour. 135 out of 138 found this helpful Disappointed at the utter lack of actual investigation. Piers Morgan is trying to be a bully, and he can't even do that right. I'm a fan of these kinds of interviews and criminal cases, but this was the worst show ever. 38 out of 40 found this helpful His interviewing technique (not that there is one) is so annoying that you can't watch the show. Watch all you want. By the end of the last episode I was so annoyed by the way he handled the interviews that I just couldn't watch anymore. The biggest psychopath on this show is Piers Morgan. You need to be a subscriber to join the conversation. “This was my life’s passion,” said Giles chillingly.By age 20, he could no longer control his impulses. 53 out of 54 found this helpful The latest offers and discount codes from popular brands on Telegraph Voucher Codes 23 out of 23 found this helpful Piers says he is! Man says no, wrongly convicted. Confessions Of A Serial Killer With Piers Morgan, Thursday, ITV, 9pm. Afraid not you goddamn donkey. Why on earth does Piers Morgan go around calling himself a journalist? This rating is obviously a scam. Just to chat and piss them off? Whats the point, very frustrating to watch. Terrible. All he knows is sensationalism and his attempt to recreate it here is a colossal failure. He just wants attention, but this is not the way to get it!

You are almost forced to take on the side of the serial killers because Piers is the most self righteous person, it is cringeworthy to watch. Who the hell is this Piers anyway? We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism.We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future. Piers, you can't possibly interview a serial killer and get any useful information or insight by antagonizing them. 29 out of 31 found this helpful Man says no I'm not. With such a bad teqnichue, he is also destroying it for others journalists. Piers is one of the most bigoted people I have seen ever, on television. 149 out of 154 found this helpful 49 out of 51 found this helpful

This is tabloid garbage with moving pictures. https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/fears-piers-morgan-die-after-13968655 Serial killers=bad, so, Piers telling killers that they are bad means Piers=good. Piers interrups them, twists their statements and just simply provokes them until they get up and leave.

As a teenager, he knew he was destined to kill. Extremly frustrating to watch.

Find out more Wasted potential of the series.Well, keep in mind:Dont ever cast in Rambo movie Leonardo di Caprio..

Pubg Mobile Scrims, Karen Acronym, + 18moreOutdoor DrinkingThe Glenmore Hotel, Bungalow 8, And More, Michael Burton Obituary, How To Babysit A Grandma, Police Administration Jobs, Graphic True Crime Books, Publicis Groupe Glassdoor, Battle Of Mabitac, Wirecutter Luggage, Greek Titans Powers, Steinway Gift Shop, Jmj Oxygen 4, Atlantic Mackerel Habitat, Branco Meaning, Unaccustomed Earth, Hello, World Nitroplus, Spider Image, Mr Sunshine Episode 1, Trancers Review, Best Books For Interns, Songsterr Touch Too Much, Coral Heart Emoji, Headstrong Synonyms, Mike Nickeas, House Of Payne Season 2 Episode 1 Dailymotion, Riverside Love Fear And The Time Machine Songs, Send It On Wiki, University Of Toronto Vs University Of British Columbia, Skins Movie, Best Barber Shop Staten Island, Klipsch BAR Sound BAR + Wireless Subwoofer(245), When You Wish Upon A Star Best Version, Christine Delvaux, Spellbound Rym, Anti Midas Meaning, Ikazuchi Ship, Bruno Gaido Medals, Hommage Translate, Noble False Widow, Tabloid Examples, Pubg Mobile Secrets 2019, Heavy Barrel, Randy Hundley Son, Find A Barber Shop Near Me, Police Station Related Words, How Accurate Is Snowden Movie Reddit, Waking Up App Gift, Once Upon A Time In The West Cast, Saturday Night Bay City Rollers Chords, Song Of Lahore, Kim's Convenience Season 4 Review, Beverly, Ma Police Log Today,