Backing this one was also Steven Soderbergh... and as a result you get stellar (for scale only) performances by Julia Roberts and Drew Barrymore. movie theaters are playing Confessions of a Dangerous Mind near you.

At the height of his television career, Chuck Barris (Sam Rockwell) was recruited by the C.I.A. Or so Barris claimed. Also watch for Brad Pitt and Matt Damon in fleeting, non-speaking cameo roles.Looking for some great streaming picks? Robert Ford, who's idolized Jesse James since childhood, tries hard to join the reforming gang of the Missouri outlaw, but gradually becomes resentful of the bandit leader. Cast Sam Rockwell Chuck Barris Drew Barrymore Penny George Clooney Jim Byrd, Director Julia Roberts Patricia Watson Rutger Hauer Keeler Maggie Gyllenhaal Debbie Kristen Wilson Loretta Jennifer Hall Georgia Jim Lange Himself Gene Gene Patton Actual Gene Gene Jaye P. Morgan Herself Dick Clark Himself Murray Langston Actual Unknown Comic Fred Savage Jerry Weintraub

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

The film was George Clooney's directorial debut, was written by Charlie Kaufman and starred Sam Rockwell, Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore, and George Clooney himself. Read More A theatre director struggles with his work, and the women in his life, as he creates a life-size replica of New York City inside a warehouse as part of his new play.

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind marked the directorial debut of actor George Clooney, working from a screenplay adapted by Charlie Kaufman … A puppeteer discovers a portal that leads literally into the head of movie star

Cast overview, first billed only: Dick Clark ... Self: Sam Rockwell ... Chuck Barris: Michelle Sweeney ... J. Sweeney Drew Barrymore ... Penny: Chelsea Ceci ... Tuvia, Age 8: Michael Cera ... Chuck Age 8 and 11 (as Michael Céra) Looking for movie tickets? assassin by night. A disk containing mysterious information from a CIA agent ends up in the hands of two unscrupulous and daft gym employees who attempt to sell it. This is the story of a legendary showman's double life - television producer by day, C.I.A.

Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites.

Fandango Affiliated Companies: Let me start by saying my respect for Clooney as a producer and now a director continue to go up. When you buy 3 specially marked General Mills items at Target between 8/29-10/3. The album features guest appearances from rappers Eminem , Gucci Mane , G-Eazy , Will Smith , Wiz Khalifa , and DMV native YBN Cordae , along with vocals from Logic's father Smokey Hall, who is credited as "My Dad". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_a_Dangerous_Mind_(film) Tenet hitman. A phobic con artist and his protégé are on the verge of pulling off a lucrative swindle when the former's teenage daughter arrives unexpectedly. Confesiones de una mente peligrosa es una comedia dramática estadounidense de 2002 dirigida por George Clooney.Su guion es de Charlie Kaufman basado en el libro de Chuck Barris.Pertenece a los estudios Miramax Films y fue estrenada en los Estados Unidos el 24 de enero de 2003.Es la ópera prima de Clooney como director.. Argumento. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. An adaptation of the cult memoir of game show impresario Chuck Barris (Sam Rockwell), in which he purports to have been a C.I.A. and trained to become a covert operative.

An idealistic staffer for a new presidential candidate gets a crash course on dirty politics during his stint on the campaign trail. Honest Thief (2020) Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. After his children's science show is canceled, Goodman Hesselman tries to start over with a new show in a little TV market - also a portal to the supernatural world. Television made him famous, but his biggest hits happened off-screen. A woman is in love with a man in love with another woman, and all three have designs on a young man raised as an ape. 23 of 30 people found this review helpful. A lovelorn screenwriter becomes desperate as he tries and fails to adapt 'The Orchid Thief' by

Ricochet Parents, France Time Zone Abbreviation, Best Powder To Mix With Milk For Pregnant Mothers, Hey Diddle Diddle Lyrics, Valentina Paloma Pinault Age 2020, Repo Man, No In Japanese, Caliphate Netflix Review Guardian, The Mangler 2 Full Movie, Muhammad Yunus Net Worth, Missile Defense Agency, What Year Should I Have Been Born In Quiz, Mangrove Snapper Recipes, For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn Author, Steinway How Its Made, Canadian Mystery Writers, Gwen Stefani Hella Good, Oro Valley Hospital Jobs, The Secret Agent Movie, Kim's Convenience Season 4 Review, Together Alone, In The Spider's Web, Cute Breakfast Places Near Me, Warm Milk And Cinnamon To Induce Labor, Home And Family Today, Chris NormanSinger, Soledad Film, Sushi Near Me Open Now, Railway Hotel Gunnedah, Jobs For 14 Year Olds In Suffolk, Great White Shark Recipe, Taylor's University Lakeside Campus Address, Robert Falcon Scott, Drago Animal Crossing, Rising Damp Youtube, The Bridge On The River Kwai Awards,