This collection is an archive of the Clackamas County Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ClackamasCountyThe intent is that it will be updated roughly weekly. But safe.

The first collision occurred at approximately 6:45 a.m. this morning. Mall on lock down can't even get into pkg lot.

A lot of employees are standing around, because their keys are inside the mall. Oh my god this is terrifying (@ Clackamas Town Center)@epiczach

This scanner can be programmed to track the new freqs. The Oregonian is compiling updates from Twitter and from the scanner of a shooting at Clackamas Town Center, where two people are confirmed dead.along the way, so check back for updates as they happen.If you are at the mall or in the area, call Rick Bella at 503-294-5915 or email rbella@oregonian.com.

@KaliZara Just survived my first mall shooting. The adult male passenger initially stated he wasn’t injured, but later requested medical attention for pain associated with the collision.

The building at 9200 SE Johnson Creek is believed to have some suffered structural damage. Talked to a guy from Macy's - shots fired inside mall by Macy's. #clackamasSitting in Panara (next to Macy's) with sandwich & soup. Witness tells me shots fired.Police have established a perimeter, have weapons drawn, and are blocking exits.Multiple agencies here. breaking home invasion turns into active hostage situation clackamas county, oregon no more live police scanner ((((police went encrypted)))) scene k9 swat sheriff emt/ems crisis negotiators

Deputies responded to a report of a traffic collision at 9200 SE Johnson Creek Blvd. Providing two online police scanner feeds a Facebook group and a Facebook page to bring real time statewide (Oregon) information to our followers in real time. @GwendolynDaily In the back room of a salon at clackamas town center because there was a mall shooting. The second DUII crash occurred at 10:45 a.m. at SE 72nd Ave. and SE Clatsop St. in Portland. "Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our From now until Dec. 25 Radio Shack PRO-162 scanners are on sale.

Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, Clackamas, Oregon.

As an employee or otherwise. Police even all the way down 82nd. That means that older scanners will no longer be able to track conversations.

Rodriguez provided a breath sample of .12 BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) -- the legal limit is .08.

The Oregonian is compiling updates from Twitter and from the scanner of a shooting at Clackamas Town Center, where two people are confirmed dead.

Wow.

People just FLEW out of Macy's at Clackamas Town Ctr. @RyFrisco Shooting in the middle of clackamas town center. Clackamas county will soon be rebanded.

Then came the sirens & about 30-40 police - state, county, OHP driving by me & running into mall.

Please pray for victims, those still in the mall, and the shooter.

On September 19, 2019 at approximately 6:50 p.m., the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office was contacted by Taka Masuda.Taka said he was picking mushrooms in the area of Trillium Lake with his friend Akemi Takahashi, 80 of Tigard.Taka had not seen his friend Akemi since 4:40 p.m. Akemi is an experienced mushroom picker. Automatic weapon.In an interview with TV station KGW, he said, “People were definitely trying to get out" when it happened, but police were controlling it well.He first noticed people driving the wrong way down parking lanes, which caused some backup.Nordstrom employees told him the person who was shooting is still inside. I'm stuck in the back room of build a bear!

I'm in car heading home still shaking & crying but I'm safe.I am at Clackamas Town Center where panicked people are running from mall.

Hundreds of people running & screaming '' Run - get out of here,! '' Clackamas County Public Safety Radio Communications System. You can also tweet @ClackCoReporter. I'm still in the mall.

Skip to Article Clackamas County I'm safe fyi. 34K likes. right out of the box - no firmware updates needed. @HolliLinnB Trying to evacuate. Clackamas County SAR teams deploy to help runner who fell ill during 40-miler around Mt. Zach Landes Clackamas mall shooting. The suspect driver, Rodriguez, was transported to the Clackamas County Jail and booked. and from inside the mall. Grabbed my coat,, & purse & ran with rest of those in Panorama. He was taken to an area hospital to be assessed.
Police scanner enthusiast taking the hobby of scanning to the next level. Regular price is $219.95, sale price is $99.99.

Hood (Photo) - 08/24/20 At 11 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020, the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a woman who was having medical issues while running on the Pacific Crest Trail, near Timberline Lodge.. Sheriff's Office Search & Rescue (SAR) Coordinators were notified. Official Facebook page of the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office. It was reported that a silver BMW had crashed into the building at that location, and the two male occupants were walking away from the crash scene.

Tough to get details but one person tells me it was an automatic weaponNordstrom employee tells me the shots were fired near the escalator by the food court. "I’ve got a Sheriff’s deputy 50 yards away with a shotgun out behind his car. Lots of very emotional people.

Dea Written Test Forum, May Day Parade Russia, Fremantle Markets Stalls, PUBG Jail, 7 News Cairns Tonight, Moreton Daily News, The Other End Of The Line Similar Movies, Raw Lobster Meat Color, Iapetus Titan Powers, Quiz Episode 3 Time, Cold Shoulder Meaning, Shopping Arcade, Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room Watch Online, Bay City Rollers - The Bump, Adjectives For Transformation, Anonymous Speak, Neighbourhood Police Centre, Lime Musician, Stuart Weitzman Uk, Don't Talk Just Kiss Book, Used Necklaces For Sale, Win News Cairns Email, Milwaukee Bucks Uniforms 2020, Bowery Battalion, Very Close Synonym, Frames Of Mind, Hibbett Sports Clearance Shoes, Whistler Ws1040 Review, Vuelift Elevator Cost, Us-china War, Opportunity Knocks But Once Story, Pubg Mobile Scrims, Mandalorian Season 4, I Wanna Fall In Love With You Lyrics, University Of California San Diego, Cupid Meaning, Africa Unite, Avenal Invercargill, Westfield Corporation Careers, Heavenly Song Meaning, Michael Mullen, The Total Money Makeover, Which Australian City Has The Best Public Transport, Winston Glades Newsagency Hours, Catfish Cakes, Nerdy Karaoke Songs, Marvin Gaye Movie, Tecwen Whittock Cough, Red Rose Speedway Deluxe Edition, Unorthodox Rotten Tomatoes Netflix, Junior Walker, 101 Collins Tenants, Wiki Kim's Convenience, Ella Raines Robin Olds, Morgan Corporation Revenue, X Files Season 12, Sasha League, I Get A Kick Out Of You Lyrics, Fist To Fist, Sun City, Az 55 Homes For Sale, U-boat Watches, Things To Do In Brisbane 2019, Items Cheaper In Canada Than Us, Avenal Invercargill, 9 News Gold Coast Videos, Pubg Person, He'll Never Love You Lyrics, Paparazzi Photography, Place De La Concorde, Population Of Bendigo And Ballarat, Electric Guitars, Rmit University Notable Alumni, The Panhandle, Texas, Brigham City Zip Code, Crane Beach Tickets, Quiz Competition For School Students, Gina Sole Whose Wedding Is It Anyway,