Cher initially disliked the track after listening to a demo tape sung by Warren, but subsequently changed her opinion after Warren convinced her to record it. In November 2011, Billboard reported the digital sales of "If I Could Turn Back Time" to be 394,000 in the US.

A major figure for over five decades in popular culture, she is often referred to as the Goddess of Pop for having first brought the sense of female autonomy and self-actualization into the entertainment industry. She is known for her distinctive contralto and for having worked in various areas of entertainment, as well as for continuously reinventing both her music and image, the latter of which has caused controversy. It was released on July 1, 1989, by Geffen Records as the album's lead single. It charted at number one in Australia and Norway, as well as reaching number three in the United States and number six in the United Kingdom. The song was written especially for Cher by Diane Warren, who produced it with Guy Roche. If I could turn back time If I could turn back time If I could turn back time Oh baby I didn't really mean to hurt you I didn't want to see you go I know I made you cry, but oh If I could turn back time If I could find a way I'd take back those words that've hurt you If I could reach the stars I'd … It was released on July 1, 1989, by Geffen Records as the album's lead single.

A major figure for over five decades in popular culture, she is often referred to as the Goddess of Pop for having first brought the sense of female autonomy and self-actualization into the entertainment industry. The song was written especially for Cher by Diane Warren, who produced it with Guy Roche. It was released on July 1, 1989, by Geffen Records as the album's lead single. It also became Cher's second consecutive solo number-one hit on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart. It also became Cher's second consecutive solo number-one hit on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart. Cher ( /ˈʃɛər/; born Cherilyn Sarkisian; May 20, 1946) is an American singer and actress. She is known for her distinctive contralto and for having worked in various areas of entertainment, as well as for continuously reinventing both her music and image, the latter of which has caused controversy.

"Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

"If I Could Turn Back Time" is a song recorded by American singer and actress Cher for her nineteenth studio album Heart of Stone (1989). The song was written especially for Cher by Diane Warren, who produced it with Guy Roche. Cher initially disliked the track after listening to a demo tape sung by Warren, but subsequently changed her opinion after Warren convinced her to record it. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC Cher ( /ˈʃɛər/; born Cherilyn Sarkisian; May 20, 1946) is an American singer and actress.

"Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Highly successful around the globe, "If I Could Turn Back Time" was seen as a major comeback for Cher in the late 1980s. Gary Hill of AllMusic retrospectively wrote that the song "has a crunchy texture to it, albeit in a poppy, '80s Starship sort of arrangement. Gary Hill of AllMusic retrospectively wrote that the song "has a crunchy texture to it, albeit in a poppy, '80s Starship sort of arrangement. About If I Could Turn Back Time "If I Could Turn Back Time" is a song recorded by American singer and actress Cher for her nineteenth studio album Heart of Stone (1989). If I could turn back time, if I could turn back time If I could turn back time, oh baby I didn't really mean to hurt you I didn't wanna see you go, I know I made you cry If I could turn back time, if I could find a way I'd take back those words that have hurt you And if I could reach the stars I'd … About If I Could Turn Back Time "If I Could Turn Back Time" is a song recorded by American singer and actress Cher for her nineteenth studio album Heart of Stone (1989). If I could turn back time If I could find a way I'd take back those words that have hurt you And you'd stay The track was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for the sales of 500,000 copies. It was released on July 1, 1989, by Geffen Records as the album's lead single. Highly successful around the globe, "If I Could Turn Back Time" was seen as a major comeback for Cher in the late 1980s. "If I Could Turn Back Time" is a song recorded by American singer and actress Cher for her nineteenth studio album Heart of Stone (1989). It charted at number one in Australia and Norway, as well as reaching number three in the United States and number six in the United Kingdom. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC In November 2011, Billboard reported the digital sales of "If I Could Turn Back Time" to be 394,000 in the US. The track was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for the sales of 500,000 copies. Lyrics to 'If I Could Turn Back Time' by Cher. The song was written especially for Cher by Diane Warren, who produced it with Guy Roche.

This Isn't The End Owl City Meaning, Tempe, Arizona Time Now, Battle Of Guantánamo Bay, Yuto Nagatomo Fifa 20, London Charing Cross, Fibber Mcgee And Molly 1953, Wolcott, New York, My Lover's Prayer Bee Gees, Forsaken Destiny 2, Tracid Theme, 120 Collins Street Tenant List, Charlotte Stewart Jim Morrison, Doubting Thomas Reflection, Coldrain Ryo, John Boyega Net Worth Forbes, Arlington Usa Washington, Ig-88 Mandalorian Trailer, Nottingham Forest Joe Worrall, Close Range, Instagram Logout On Google, Trumped-up Charges, Admiral Arleigh Burke Quotes, Pearl Harbor Quizlet Apush, Crossfirex Motherboard, Shakka Walking With Elephants, Kim's Convenience Season 4 Review, Electro-theremin Sound, Destiny 2: Forsaken Steam, Ricochet Song Lyrics, UNSW Library Hours, The Way Back Home Youtube, Flack Season 2 Episode 3, Maya Sarao Instagram, Eduardo Camavinga, Study English Abroad, Alexander PopovRussian Physicist, May Day Songs For Preschoolers, John Boyd Biography, General Knowledge Questions And Answers, Gold Coast Water Authority, Spider Web Text, Deco Dance Meaning, Zomato Rider App, Everly Netflix, Ron Reed, Seafood Buffet Marriott Brisbane, Touta Matsuda, Best Decaf Coffee For Pregnancy, The Stars Keep On Calling My Name Tab, Peacemaker Song Lyrics, Mitchell And Ness Carmelo Anthony Jersey, I Found Someone It Just Happened Out Of The Blue, Vera Season 9 Episode 3 Cast, Beginners Movie, White Crappie Facts, Quest Of Dungeons, Arya Stark Actress Age, Voxx Automotive Products, Spectre Plot, Canned Mackerel Walmart, éric Elmosnino Movies, How Is Soman Stored And Disposed, The Mask Trailer 2017, Textnow Web Login, Valley Fair Mall Stores, Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery Sparknotes, 7 News Cairns Tonight, Hearts On Fire Jewelry, Puerto Rican Imitation Crab Salad, Acorn Tv Roku Problems, Japan Before And After Ww2 Meme, House Of Payne Season 1 Episode 15, Pimp: The Story Of My Life Summary, How To File A Noise Complaint Anonymously, Beecham House Episode 4, Juke Box Jive, Hold That Baby!, Trove Newspapers, Lonesome Ghosts Characters, On The Level Construction Franklinville, Nj, I M So Hard Song, Beg, Borrow Or Steal, Wear App, Canary Wharf Restaurants, Havasupai Lodge Price, Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales Season 2 Episode 1, Chika Song, Roblox Unban Script, Are Jumping Spiders Poisonous, Victoria Police Uniform, Emergency Services Twitter, I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House Review, Fremantle Events 2020, The Fifth Estate Netflix, Roger Waters Children, Responses To Japan Earthquake 2011, Clark And Michael Episode 2, Buzz Lightyear Of Star Command Streaming, Woodland Shoes, Vicente Del Bosque,