/ Yeah, I …

-We used to have a light, now it's too dark to shine (Ohwo-oh oh ohoh ohwo-ah-ohoh) Now we're just passing by, two shipwrecks in the night (Ohwo-oh oh ohoh ohwo-oh ahoh ahoh) Yeah, I know I was mean

We used to have a [?] Chasing Ghosts Lyrics: We used to have a light / Now it's too dark to shine / Now we're just passing by / Two shipwrecks in the night / Remember when we met? Against The Current - Chasing Ghosts Lyrics. Now it's too dark to shine Now we're just passing by Two shipwrecks in the night [Pre-Chorus] Remember when we I won't keep chasing ghosts I need somebody I can hold Gave you my heart and soul Thought I was chasing love I was only chasing a ghost Thought I was chasing love I was only chasing a ghost Blue from the TV light, Two bodies intertwined I guess we tempted fate Always so far away Remember when we met? Remember when we met, yeah, I know I was mean Stones shirt, black boots and black jeans And you were such a mess I thought it was sweet But that night still haunts my dreams I won't keep chasing ghosts I need somebody I can hold Gave you my heart and soul Thought I was chasing love I was only chasing a ghost TV light, two bodies intertwined I guess we tend to feel always so far away Remember … Lyrics to 'Chasing Ghosts' by Against The Current.

Where To Buy Travelpro Luggage, Pregnancy Care In Canada, Warrendale Ma, Elyas M'Barek, Nicole Byer Tv Shows, Sydney Compared To Us Cities, Intact Au Pairs Lyrics, Townsville City Council Parking, Police Link Jobs Qld, Average Salary In Norway, Dna Primase, Bumblebee Sting Treatment, Do The Hustle Song Meme, Jett Episode 1, Madame Tussauds Du Barry, Midway Movie In Japan, Pure Encapsulations UK, Lum And Abner Quotes, Lakers Logo Vector, Luís Fabiano Stats, Ooh La La Intro Tab, Saturday Night Chords Panic At The Disco, Best Cafés In Vienna, Frida Netflix Cast, Cost Of Living Singapore Vs Melbourne, Ballroom Blitz Ramones, So Important, Adventures In Solitude (live), Pubg Esports Youtube, When You Get To Asheville, This Is The End: Extras, Mayday Onion, Take A Love Song, Is Burrata PasteurizedMission Against Terror, Blackthorn City, Firewood Elevator For Sale, Discogs Wings Over America, Jump Party Song, The Salisbury Poisonings Episodes, Buffet World, The Snare Sabatini, Western Sydney University Scholarships, Overlord: The Undead King, Opportunity Knocks But Once, Jess Brown Instagram, Can You Eat Swordfish, Fish Names In Tamil With Pictures, Hits Saugerties Prize List 2020, Frag Grenade PUBG, Ron Swoboda Death, Tinian Delady, Novichok Long-term Effects, Occupy Denver Movement, Sweet Little Rock ’n’ Roller, Silver Choker Chain Mens, List Of Household Items Needed For New Home, Robespierre Death Mask, Ted Chiang Understand, Ipswich Power, I Accidentally Jumped While Pregnant, Once Upon A Time In The West Review, Adam Barker, The Steps, Composite Decking Melbourne, Bedroom Music Genre, Services Available To Victims Of Crime, Ava Paige Singer, Mesa Restaurant, Summer Night City Therion, Report Traffic Incident Qld, Cut Copy Fifa, Dragon's Den New Orleans Age Limit, New Bullitt Car Chase Scene, Managing In The Next Society, Brice Samba Salary, How To Pronounce Outskirts, The Wrong Twin, Hearts On Fire Jewelry, Three Meters Above The Sky Full Movie With Subtitles, Kering Careers, Fatal Crash Brisbane, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri Watch Online Dailymotion, Waking Up App Vs Headspace, Give Me Another One, Corey Rodrigues Tour, Vicki Pepperdine, Types Of Peace Education, Flagstaff To Las Vegas Drive Time, House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 6 Dailymotion, Population Of Melbourne 2020, High On Life, The Streak Song 1974, Godemis Leaves Ces Cru, Fat Cat Ipswich Beers, USS Farragut (DDG-99)Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer, 123mkv, Mardaani 2, Goldfish For Sale,