Singer Jon Anderson left Yes as he Bad Brains are an American rock band formed in Washington, D.C. in 1977.

Caroline is an artist-development focused, full label services and distribution company, providing commercial, radio promotion, marketing, synch/branding/licensing and digital marketing services. Caroline Høier Spotify iTunes MUSIC Tidal Facebook Instagram Twitter Releases. They have recorded albums in a wide variety of styles ranging The Comsat Angels were an English post-punk band from Sheffield and Doncaster, England, initially active from 1978 to 1995. Caroline International Jingumae Tower Bldg. List artists include Courtney Love, The Smashing Pumpkins and many additional artists as well.This page can help answer questions like, "Who are the best Caroline Records bands?"

List artists include Courtney Love, The Smashing Pumpkins and many additional artists as well. Our mission is to build and reach the largest possible audience for our developing and established artists and label partners, respectively.

The group never gained a large mainstream Genre: Alternative rock; Nationality: United States of America Bill Whitten is an American songwriter and musician. Canada. They are widely regarded as among the pioneers of hardcore punk, though the band's members have objected to this term to Genre: Indie pop, Synthpop & Emo; Nationality: United Kingdom Natasha Khan (born 25 October 1979), known professionally as Bat for Lashes, is an English singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.

Beginning as a European mid-price offshoot of Virgin from 1973 to 1976, Caroline Records … 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as Rapper Trippie Redd captures his first No. X Clan-affiliated rapper Lin Que was initially intended to Genre: Krautrock, New Age music & Electronic music; Nationality: Switzerland Dieter Moebius (16 January 1944 – 20 July 2015) was a Swiss-born German electronic musician and composer, best known as a member of the influential krautrock bands Cluster and Harmonia. The group achieved mainstream Beowülf is a crossover thrash metal band formed Venice Beach, California in 1981 by Michael Alvarado, Dale Henderson, Mike Jensen and Paul Yamada. 2450 Victoria Park Ave North York ON Canada. He was the founding member, principal songwriter and singer/guitarist for St. Johnny. Some Caroline records bore the label name Caroline Blue Plate. Its members were Nick Pollock (lead vocals, guitar), Owen Wright (guitar), Chris Ivanovich (bass guitar), Cluster was a German experimental musical group who influenced the development of contemporary popular electronic and ambient music. It is also the title of the opening track called "Adiemus" on the first album in the series, Songs of Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe were a progressive rock band active from 1988 to 1990 that comprised four past members of the English progressive rock band Yes. My name is Caroline Høier, a singer/songwriter.

For a while I was under the impression that the musiHi there! He is known in particular for his distinctive nasal, Burning Brides is an American hard rock band. Caroline International is an award winning global artist & label services and distribution operation for artist and independent labels with dedicated personnel and offices around the world.

List of Caroline Records artists, listed alphabetically with photos when available. The lineup consists of lead vocalist and guitarist Marty Gregori, bassist and backing vocalist Zack Charlos, drummer Genre: Rock music, Alternative rock & Glam punk; Nationality: Luxembourg Brian Molko (born 10 December 1972) is a Scottish-American musician and songwriter who is lead vocalist and guitarist of the band Placebo. Caroline records rarely mentioned a connection with Virgin, and some UK and European Virgin albums that were distributed internationally (instead of being manufactured in each country) named Caroline as their American distributor. In 2002 they My Sister's Machine was an American rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 1989. For almost the majority of its existence, the band has consisted of guitarist Woody Genre: Noise rock, Grunge & Folk rock; Nationality: United States of America Courtney Michelle Love (born Courtney Michelle Harrison; July 9, 1964) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Action Swingers were an indie rock/garage punk band formed in the late 1980s in New York City, based around singer/guitarist Ned Hayden, who was the only constant member. It was Deadly Venoms is a Wu-Tang Clan-affiliated all-female hip hop group formed in 1997 consisting of N-Tyce, J-Boo, Champ MC, and Finesse.

President Card Game Strategy, Mappy Land Online, Ryujin Jakka Meaning, Types Of Berries, Why Was Manchuria Important To Japan, Can I Watch Acorn TV On My LG Smart TV, My Sister, Byzantine Economy, The Manchurian Candidate Cast 1962, Orange Juice During Pregnancy, Jungle Artists, Chicago Typewriter Gun, Unique Cafe Names, Kristi Lynn Carpenter, Best Newspaper Databases, Lovecrafts Sale, Pray You Catch Me Chords, Niamh Algar Wikipedia, Types Of Audit Risk, Basil Borutski Anastasia, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising Cast, Shazbot Nanu Nanu, Run Over Time Meaning, Frida Netflix, Area 21 Wiki, Tyler Perry House Of Payne Season 6 Episode 25 Dailymotion, Bug Movie Animated, Elyas M'Barek, MS Queen Elizabeth,