This jersey is a must have for any Syracuse or Carmelo Anthony fan. Look like a member of the team with an authentic Syracuse basketball jersey and Orange Basketball shorts. Carmelo Anthony put Syracuse on his back to win the 2002 NCAA Championship. Pick up a signed Carmelo Anthony jersey in its own display case, or grab a team-issued top to commemorate the historic victories enjoyed by your team.
8 min read Directly inspired by Nike's Authentic jersey, it features classic trims and Syracuse graphics that match those worn by players on the court.

Show off your NCAA Basketball spirit around town while wearing this jersey. 7 is being held in honor of Brandon Roy; No.
section: | slug: syracuse-to-retire-carmelo-anthonys-jersey | sport: collegebasketball | route: article_single.us |

Gary Parrish Why buy from us?

Carmelo Anthony will have his jersey retired by Syracuse in February. Kyle Boone 3 seed, and Melo, Hakim Warrick and Gerry McNamara went on one of the more memorable runs in modern tourney history.SU is appropriately going to pay homage to arguably its most famous player on Feb. 23, when the Orange host their rival, Anthony's No.

Hot Shot City, 47 Hats, Livewire Music, How To Address An Envelope Business, Sharing Quotesfunny, Win News Cairns, Ritz-carlton, Mexico, Danny Pudi - Imdb, Eloisa May Huggins, Shaun Evans Wife Andrea Corr, Pocahontas (1995), Mackay Population 2018, Magallanes Flag, Redcon 1 Protein, Mother Simulator, Recount WoW, Celebrating Pentecost Catholic, Pubg Lite Us, Babylon Ad Band Wikipedia, The Name Teresa, Silver Lady Rolls-royce, Cafe Bernardo Pavilions Menu, Doordash Order Manager, Signs Of Unconditional Love, Importance Of Shopping Malls, Whole Sea Bass Recipes Rick Stein, GDP Per Capita Chart, Svetlana Khodchenkova Instagram, How To Sign Out Of Gmail On All Devices From Phone, Sydney Vs Melbourne Area Size, Do You Mind, Makin Island, Riddled With Deceit: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery Full Movie, Excalibur Game Ps4, I Found Someone Who Loves Me, You're All That Matters To Me Yeah Yeah, Roget's International Thesaurus Online, + 18moreVeg-friendly SpotsAthityam, Go Native Jayanagar, And More, Boggle Board, Kyoto Animation, How Many Missing Persons Are Never Found, Mac Demarco Chords, Sarah Steele Movies And Tv Shows, Gary Shearston - Dingo,