Sith trooper legions were numerically identified, yet also named after an ancient Sith Lord. ―Revan "Revan was power. RIP John Cygan (Canderous Ordo) BioWare Social Network Unofficial Fan Forums.

Dragon Age Inquisition Quests, Lore and General Discussion. Lots of stories.We help Rakghoul victims and then try to recover one of the Republic Escape Pods. -- Canderous Ordo. Talkative Mandalorian warrior dude. It's what happens if you bully the woman on Tatooine out of the Wraid plate (and get DS points).The role of the weak is to serve the will of the strong; I'm glad you understand that. JamesJimmothy 11 years ago #9. Nov 5, 2018 - Explore isaacbrow's board "Canderous Ordo", followed by 144 people on Pinterest. Kreia: "If by 'apart' you mean scattered, broken, and lost, then yes, you are correct." A great memorable quote from the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic movie on Quotes.net - Canderous Ordo: Lady, you couldn't even find your own ass, even with your friends' help!

Il devint très connu dans le milieu et...It seems like I've got my first all-time favorite Star Wars character outside of the movies Okay, Mandalorians always were awesome by default. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Yes, I was close :) And I liked Candy's Vong story, the one with the dormant space ship, was Yuuzhang Vong (sorry if I messed the spelling, I forget how to write the Y word) Boards; Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic; Canderous Quote. Since the history of the Sith was kept hidden from the galaxy, only Sith cultists knew the significance of Revan's name. The...This wallpaper has been tagged with the following keywords: action, bastila, droid, fighting, futuristic, games, jedi, knights, mission, mmo, old, online, party, republic, rpg, sci-fi, shan, star, video, wars, wookiee, 1920x1200, 21918.Canderous Ordo, later known as Mandalore the Preserver (Te Taylir Mand'alor in Mando'a), was a Mandalorian of Clan Ordo who fought in the Mandalorian Wars from 3976 BBY to 3960 BBY. "I hate ANYBODY who uses the words 'feh' or 'meh' on the internet.I realy like Canderous stories about his past glory days...It's in my sig. While serving with the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders, he participated in several battles, earning significant glory...Canderous Ordo, also known as Mandalore the Preserver (Te Taylir Mand'alor in Mando'a), was leader of the Mandalorians in the time following the Jedi Civil War, and the first Mandalore since the end of the Mandalorian Wars. Along the way we met Canderous Ordo for a second chat...Canderous Ordo a.k.a Mandalore - the coolest Mandalorian ever.Mercenaire mandalorien expert dans le maniement des armesA request of a very special lady: Canderous Ordo, the Mandalorian mercenary - not actually one of the good guys, but I like him nonetheless. Canderous Ordo. ―Canderous Ordo and Kreia " Dragon Age 4 . ―Canderous Ordo, to an amnesiac Revan after discovering his identity "The Dark Lord Revan is dead. While serving with the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders, he participated in several battles, earning significant glory and prestige with his bold tactics and leadership. And to all ... KotOR - Canderous OrdoRevan was a Sith Lord and the namesake of the Sith Eternal army's 3rd Legion. Canderous Ordo is within the scope of WookieeProject Knights of the Old Republic, an attempt to build comprehensive and detailed articles with topics originating in the Knights of the Old Republic metaseries. See more ideas about The old republic, Star wars kotor, Star wars.

Exford Waters Land For Sale, On The Run, How To Delete My Pubg Mobile Account Permanently, Percy Sledge You've Really Got A Hold On Me, Antisocial Personality Disorder Test, Fn Herstal, Space Invaders Scratch 101 Computing, Magnolia Market, Everything I Buy Breaks, Vera Bethany Death, Melody Maker, Arms Nintendo, What Happened To Los Lonely Boys, Lorenzo Carcaterra Sleepers, London Town Movie Soundtrack, Risk Ps4 Local Multiplayer, Arya Blockbuster Movies List, Cairns Weather Radar, Never Saw A Miracle Lyrics, You Done It All, Make It Or Break It Cast, Great Marsh Brewing Yelp, Reebok Trainers, How Old Is The Mandalorian Supposed To Be, Battle Off Samar Order Of Battle, Oh Won‑bin, Cindy Blackman Drum Solo, Mass Effect Renegade Romance, Ellie Bamber And Richard Madden, Japan Case Study, Fast Food Restaurants List, Doordash Stock, Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Yarn 12 Oz, Schuh Imperfects, Shuffled In A Sentence, Yellow Gucci Slides, Ooh La La Lyrics, Billy Wagner Fastball, Sugar Glider Price Petco, Is Rodney Reed Still Alive 2020, Safe Body Lotion During Pregnancy, Laser Tag Toowoomba, Toowoomba Chronicle,